Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 12-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #1
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default What do these facts mean as far as our perceptions of iraq and afghanistan.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2009/...ce-of-bin.html

An .. interesting read.

Are the facts presented accurate?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #2
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: What do these facts mean as far as our perceptions of iraq and afghanistan.

I wouldnt say accurate, but i will say never trust the media completly cause there icky and there souls are poo.

But we didnt ask for the war like obama said we were just doing what we think is best and then they came and attacked us cause there pist of at us for no reason.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: What do these facts mean as far as our perceptions of iraq and afghanistan.

Media = Doesn't care about the truth. A majority of the time, they make up crap because people who are ignorant, stupid, or too lazy to care (much of the American population) will believe it. If the link said .gov instead of .com I would trust it more, but right now not so much. The parts about Bush planning the war before it actually happened I had already long suspected, so this is merely confirmation of that. The rest, that's a bit sketchy to me.

But to be honest, I didn't read all of it, so my opinion may change if I ever actually read the whole thing.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:22 PM   #4
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Didn't Saddam fund the terrorist that committed 9/11?

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:23 PM   #5
Kakashi-Hatake
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakashi-Hatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Media people are not always honest. They just want people to read it, so they can earn money.
Kakashi-Hatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:54 AM   #6
JCTKNE4E
has a red hand print on his cheek

JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JCTKNE4E is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

They certainly seem valid, but when dealing with the media, statements like those are hardly ever able to be proven. It would have been nice to see a bibliography of some sort, citing where they got all these quotes from supposed intelligence agencies and officials. Granted there were hyperlinks to provide more detailed accounts of some of the generalizations, or to provide support for their arguments, most of these led to another section of the very same website, or to places like MSNBC, who, like fox, have been known to do more than just spin a story their way. It all looks to me like speculation. Very professional speculation, but still...

And sort of strayed away from 'the other side' of the arguments, like WHY bush chose not to accept some of these deals. Perhaps the terms were unfavorable, or did not accomplish all the goals that he wished to meet, etc. etc. This is very trademark of 'spinning' or 'twisting' the details.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Quote:
they dealed my thread why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
can any1 pm me some yuri please

Quote:
thats why we call you reatard.

Quote:
私は、スーパー倒錯者。
Quote:
supposedly japanese but i have my doubts lol

JCTKNE4E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:40 PM   #7
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2009/...ce-of-bin.html

An .. interesting read.

Are the facts presented accurate?
They seemed like they would make sense, but I saw little evidence that they were actually facts, and not anything more than theories.

The theories were, as you said, interesting.

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:00 PM   #8
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Seems to be too sketchy for me.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote