Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-08-2009, 07:00 AM   #1
Windstorm
Apprentice Genin

Windstorm is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Oboro vs. Ino

Haha...battle of genjutsu users, I know it's random.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Oboro vs. Ino

Hmm, Oboro probably seeing as he could create some mist clones(or whatever u call them) and could get the drop on Ino by using earth style:Underground move jutsu-this move makes no sound when coming out of the ground, and would definatley get Ino by surprise....All in all Oboro seems to have more attacking tech. Ino couldn't probably kill Oboro unless she could hit him with a kunai bomb directly, or used mind trasner(if its able to hit succesfully) and release right as Oboro(Ino) walks off a cliff........

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Old 12-08-2009, 11:12 AM   #3
Nyruss
Special Jonin Candidate

Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nyruss is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ino doesn't have any Genjutsu. Her Mind Body Switch is a Ninjutsu. :P
Old 12-08-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

When did Ino ever use genjutsu 0.o anyway Ino would win,shes faster and has better taijutsu than Oboro(which is still kinda crappy) ,shes also intelligent.She'd eventually kill the clones and take control of a nearby animal to try and find Oboros position ,setting several explosives around her body so if Oboro comes out of his location to attack Ino while her mind is elsewhere,he'll be blown up..Once she find s his location,all she needs to do is land a few taijutsu attacks on him to kill him.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:30 AM   #5
Skylar
Special Jonin Candidate

Skylar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How would she know if it was Oboro, or not.....?

-Bro's-Zachrex33-Darkamaru-Kakashi71-

-Weapon:Naginata-

I know what your thinking, "Here comes Old Greg, he's a scaley man-fish" you don't know me, you don't know what I got.---Old Greg
Old 12-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #6
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well for a sart,Oboro is feisty,and attacks sneakily ,if Ino sent her mind out of her body its more than likely that Oboro would fall for the trap .Secondly ,once Oboro has used all his clones he generally goes out to fight himself :/
Old 12-08-2009, 11:47 AM   #7
Windstorm
Apprentice Genin

Windstorm is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thanks for the correction, I had assumed that her techniques involved genjutsu because they affect the mind. I understand that this doesn't necessarily imply genjutsu though.

Good posts everyone!

I do have a bit of a problem with Kunoichi's ideas though:

1. How is Ino any faster or any more adept with taijutsu than Oboro?

2. The clones cannot be killed, they're illusions.

3. I don't believe that Oboro would allow Ino time to set the explosives...besides he can by-pass them by traveling underground. ( also keep in mind that if they're too close to her, she'll be blown up as well)

4. You're not being clear enough as to how Ino would find his location...perhaps if she took control of an animal with a keen sense of smell, she could locate him.

I agree with Skylar that Oboro is definately better suited for a one-on-one battle situation, though I think Ino could stand a chance in this fight. Still, I'm gonna go with Oboro.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:49 PM   #8
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura had major trouble taking out Oboro. They had to use Naruto's shadow clones to fool him.

Ino can't do the same thing and is much weaker than Naruto or Sasuke. Sakura did nothing, as usual lol.

Oboro should stomp Ino pretty easily.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:51 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
When did Ino ever use genjutsu 0.o anyway Ino would win,shes faster and has better taijutsu than Oboro(which is still kinda crappy) ,shes also intelligent.She'd eventually kill the clones and take control of a nearby animal to try and find Oboros position ,setting several explosives around her body so if Oboro comes out of his location to attack Ino while her mind is elsewhere,he'll be blown up..Once she find s his location,all she needs to do is land a few taijutsu attacks on him to kill him.
They got the Genjutsu Idea from games like Ultimate Ninja.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:54 PM   #10
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

So in this thread, Ino's video game moves are allowed?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:58 PM   #11
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'd vote oboro, hands down and slamming the table.
Ino has mind transfer. She fires it at an illusion, its over for her.
She places explosives, oboro throws a kunai and sets them off or goes underground.
Wait, where are they that she can take control of an animal?
Oh right, the forest... I think... >.>
Oboro sprouted the illusions from trees, I wouldnt doubt one could kill an animal or that oboro could simply move when she releases. Even if she does find his location, I'm not sure what good it'll do her.
Also I think oboro might be darth vader in a jump suit. He has the breather thingy.

Anyways, oboro. Ino is good, but she cant catch him, she'd need to endanger herself to find out which one is him which he could clone and move after. She tries and misses, she's royally screwed...