Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-07-2009, 10:27 PM   #41
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: HA! Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 IS coming out in the US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
Why don't you take my advice and hop off my rod. Your always behind me every single post dammit. Unlike you, I'm not a feen that goes the extra mile for a game I'll stop playing after a month.
1) What's a feen?
2) I only post because you are making a fool of yourself and I'm trying to help you better yourself so people won't laugh at you and make fun of you.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:42 PM   #42
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate

Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
1) What's a feen?
2) I only post because you are making a fool of yourself and I'm trying to help you better yourself so people won't laugh at you and make fun of you.

1) Feen-Person who wants or needs something that isn't serious. Ex: Most of these idiots are feening for this game when its not sure if its releasing in NA.
2) How am I making a fool of myself, I've been neautral on this case, the only thing I said is that UHN3(NA version) will be most likely like UN5 because the dub is not far enough for the full accel 3 gameplay, sasuke vs itachi battle? C'mon when are we going to see that battle ppl. And who has made fun of me?
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:57 PM   #43
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
1) Feen-Person who wants or needs something that isn't serious. Ex: Most of these idiots are feening for this game when its not sure if its releasing in NA.
2) How am I making a fool of myself, I've been neautral on this case, the only thing I said is that UHN3(NA version) will be most likely like UN5 because the dub is not far enough for the full accel 3 gameplay, sasuke vs itachi battle? C'mon when are we going to see that battle ppl. And who has made fun of me?
1) Huh you learn something new everyday. Cool.
2) The thing is is we all know UNH3 will be a watered down version of Accel 3 with numerous story elements gutted out and other things. Also Accel 3 has been confirmed to include the Itachi VS Sasuke fight.

Old 12-08-2009, 08:19 AM   #44
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate

Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
1) Huh you learn something new everyday. Cool.
2) The thing is is we all know UNH3 will be a watered down version of Accel 3 with numerous story elements gutted out and other things. Also Accel 3 has been confirmed to include the Itachi VS Sasuke fight.
I know the Itachi vs Sasuke fight will be in accel 3, I ment it can't be in the NA version because we're far from that. And also its like you said we all now UNH3 will be watered down to the point where it might resemble UN5, that's what I been saying this whole time.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:04 PM   #45
Koden
Ninja Academy Student

Koden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Well I dont care about the US version..I got the Europe version and its awesome
does it have english in it?
Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #46
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: HA! Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 IS coming out in the US!

Quote:
I know the Itachi vs Sasuke fight will be in accel 3, I ment it can't be in the NA version because we're far from that. And also its like you said we all now UNH3 will be watered down to the point where it might resemble UN5, that's what I been saying this whole time.

Ultimate Ninja 5 is an entirely diffrent game from Accel 3/UNH3. Ultimate Ninja 5 has customizable jutsus,animated story mode,missions and quests. To begin with,it has an RPG mode too. Accel 3/UNH3 won't have anything like that. For Story Mode it'll have text...with moving pictures...-_-",and the battles with the ougis. The only new thing about it is the 4 player option.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #47
PAIN_ROCKS
Freshmen Academy Student

PAIN_ROCKS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Go brk Choas is just a damn freak who will go the extra mile for a game. Is it really that serious? Ok we dont get un5 so? In the future,we will have alot more to talk about like un6{Aka Acell 3 in japan.}. So please dont be so irratating. I'm sorry but just because we have fate and you don't dont go crazy tyvm.Oh yea I know that Parak will try to back you up some how but tell him to stop.You're old enough to defend yourself.Thats all
PAIN_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 02:12 PM   #48
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAIN_ROCKS View Post
Go brk Choas is just a damn freak who will go the extra mile for a game. Is it really that serious? Ok we dont get un5 so? In the future,we will have alot more to talk about like un6{Aka Acell 3 in japan.}. So please dont be so irratating. I'm sorry but just because we have fate and you don't dont go crazy tyvm.Oh yea I know that Parak will try to back you up some how but tell him to stop.You're old enough to defend yourself.Thats all

1) I'm backing him up,because we share the same opinion about things.

2) The game won't be called Ultimate Ninja 6,it's Ultimate Ninja Heroes 3. Get it straight.

3) Yes,it's serious because some people don't have PSP's. Also, Ultimate Ninja 5 has a lot of things that Accel 3/ Heroes 3 won't have. They ARE diffrent games you know. It's not like choosing between Ultimate Ninja 2 and Ultimate Ninja 2. Ultimate Ninja 5 and Accel3/Heroes 3 are entirely diffrent games.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #49
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAIN_ROCKS View Post
First of all calling me a freak for getting a game is insulting and low. Secondly UN6 doesn't exist. I think you mean UNH3. Also having this 'fate' you talk about is fine and all but when you realize the game you are hoping for isn't coming out where you live but somwhere else and you have the power to still get and play it is reasonable. What you guys are doing still saying it'll come out in the USA is what's irritating. Stop being whiny babies and hit puberty already and grow a brain. I did that 10+ years ago which is why I'm so smart. Also the only reason Parak111 backs me up is because I have sound advice.

Old 12-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #50
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
First of all calling me a freak for getting a game is insulting and low. Secondly UN6 doesn't exist. I think you mean UNH3. Also having this 'fate' you talk about is fine and all but when you realize the game you are hoping for isn't coming out where you live but somwhere else and you have the power to still get and play it is reasonable. What you guys are doing still saying it'll come out in the USA is what's irritating. Stop being whiny babies and hit puberty already and grow a brain. I did that 10+ years ago which is why I'm so smart. Also the only reason Parak111 backs me up is because I have sound advice.

That's not the only reason I'm backing you up. It's also because we have the same opinion about the people who spam you with "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG UN5 COME TO STATE! YAYA" I don't like that,and so do you,I suppose.

Also,don't mind him. He's not the first nor the last,I'm sure, to talk like that.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #51
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koden View Post
does it have english in it?
The text is in english but the voices are all in japanese.
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:28 PM   #52
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457

Chaos and Parak.. I tell ya, these people are annoying fools. They do not use logic at all.

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #53
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori457 View Post
Chaos and Parak.. I tell ya, these people are annoying fools. They do not use logic at all.

Yeah...not to be mean or anything,but they post before they even think about the matter itself. They should think before posting,not the opposite way.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-08-2009, 05:40 PM   #54
Rasenganfan2
Freshmen Academy Student

Rasenganfan2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosuke Aizen View Post
Well I dont care about the US version..I got the Europe version and its awesome
Have some sympathy for those of us un-lucky enough to not have PAL PS2s and PAL TVs.
Rasenganfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:44 PM   #55
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganfan2 View Post
Have some sympathy for those of us un-lucky enough to not have PAL PS2s and PAL TVs.

I have the European version of the game and I don't have a PAL PS2 nor a PAL TV,yet my game plays perfectly. I've just modded my PS2 to play foreign games,and my TV has PAL support.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #56
Rasenganfan2
Freshmen Academy Student

Parak: Shut up :P I have considered soft-modding my PS2 and importing the PAL version, but the only problem with that is that I don't know if any of the TVs in my house support 576i.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:51 PM   #57
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganfan2 View Post
Parak: Shut up :P I have considered soft-modding my PS2 and importing the PAL version, but the only problem with that is that I don't know if any of the TVs in my house support 576i.

First of all,watch the language! And second,it's not my fault that you don't know how to check your TV if it supports PAL.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #58
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

He wasn't cursing. He just said shut up. My tv works fine. And its a Sony.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:55 PM   #59
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Yeah...not to be mean or anything,but they post before they even think about the matter itself. They should think before posting,not the opposite way.
yea and they also keep saying that its comeing in the US when its not and they always get the the rescource that lies to them and they fall for it
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 05:56 PM   #60
Rasenganfan2
Freshmen Academy Student

If I was cussing, you'd know it. I just said shut up, and did so in a joking tone. Second, no duh. Seriously, learn context clues.

Tags
game, release, shippuden