Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
eagleye54321
Special Jonin Candidate

eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.eagleye54321 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Orochimaru vs. Pain (Animal)

Who do you think would win this battle?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I got 2nd Place in
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Forum Family
Spoiler:
Little Sister - Luna Mikazuki!
Bros - SageoftheSixPaths, Zetsu!
Niece - Muffintop!
Quote:
You are the greatest human being/ short line of text of all time.
I couldn't believe in what Jiraiya believed in. Or in the man himself. But...you chose a different path. In you I can see a better future... I will believe in you...Uzumaki Naruto.
- Nagato
Old 12-07-2009, 05:01 PM   #2
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Orochimaru vs. Pain (Animal)

Is this Armless Orochimaru, Prime Orochimaru, Hydra Orochimaru, etc?

Does Orochimaru have prep time for Edo Tensei?

Old 12-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #3
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm guessing you mean Healthy Oro?
His snake summons can take some out some, and use his sword for others, I'm thinking that the summons could overwhelm him though.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoultra View Post
I'm guessing you mean Healthy Oro?
His snake summons can take some out some, and use his sword for others, I'm thinking that the summons could overwhelm him though.
Well, Animal Pain has several summons himself, and they should be matched with Orochimaru's. Since Animal Pain has no other ability than that, Orochimaru would stomp him while his summons fight Animal Pain's summons.

Old 12-07-2009, 05:41 PM   #5
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Animal Path gets overwhelmed. His summons can keep Orochimaru's at bay at best.

But Orochimaru is a superior combatant than Animal Path because of more jutsus and versatility.