Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #21
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: HA! Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5 IS coming out in the US!

Hey, don't be jumpin' at me about the date, go freakin track down the person who put the date on the Wikipedia website. I just want the game to come here in the US. I've noticed some of you say that it is not coming in the US-that would be kinda stupid for the company to not release the latest one but release all the previous ones. IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE A HARSH COMMENT DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL! cuz it may offend others too you know. >.>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #22
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't.
Can't we just take it easy? xD
Its not like "there won't be any more Naruto games in the US". xD
There's UNH3. Which has all the characters from UN5 I believe. (Its basically UN6 so it has to have all UN5 characters, xDDDDDDDDDDDD)

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:17 PM   #23
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
I feel sorry for these gullible souls.
^-^ Arigatou proud to be one.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:39 PM   #24
Koden
Ninja Academy Student

Koden is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

DECEMBER 15th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH!!
Old 12-07-2009, 03:41 PM   #25
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Namco themselves told us that it's not coming stateside.

Believe whatever you'd like, but be sure what you believe can withstand the above sentence.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:54 PM   #26
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
If it comes, it comes. If it doesn't, it doesn't.
Can't we just take it easy? xD
Its not like "there won't be any more Naruto games in the US". xD
There's UNH3. Which has all the characters from UN5 I believe. (Its basically UN6 so it has to have all UN5 characters, xDDDDDDDDDDDD)
now that is true
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:23 PM   #27
cybershark
Ninja Academy Student

cybershark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If it does get released in NA, I will buy it. If it does not, I still have the EU version. So, either way, I will have the game. It is getting insane with all of the dates floating around. Currently, there are three dates being mentioned. They are 12/15/2009, 12/20/2009, and 12/29/2009. Let us see what happens, but I have a feeling that there are going to be a lot of disapointed people on those dates. It is also unlikely that there will be a quiet release, although anything is possible. Of the three dates I mentioned above, the most likely is 12/29/2009. But I would not hold my breath, if I was most of the people spouting the dates. If Shonen Jump, Viz, GameFAQs, and this very site have no mention of it being released in NA, it is very unlikely that it will come out.

Last edited by cybershark; 12-07-2009 at 04:56 PM.
cybershark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:26 PM   #28
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybershark View Post
If Shonen Jump, Viz, GameFAQs, and this very site have no mention of it, it is very unlikely that it will come out.
We do mention it. We mention it not coming out in the US. Frequently .
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:42 PM   #29
cybershark
Ninja Academy Student

cybershark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Exactly the point I was making, SRhyse. If they want to get it that badly, then they should take the necessary steps to do that. Instead of devoting their energy to worrying about the dates, they should find websites to get ,at the very least, the EU version. If they are following the Shippuden episodes on the website, then the EU version should be easy to follow along. The only thing it is missing is translation of the in-battle and post-battle voices into English. It is not that big of a deal to prevent getting the game. I played UN4 last night with that set-up (Japanese audio and English subtitles.) I could still understand what was going on in the game. Of course, they will also need to do something with their PS2 to play it.

Last edited by cybershark; 12-07-2009 at 04:49 PM.
cybershark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:44 PM   #30
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Thank you SRhyse for clearing this all up..now everyone can shut-up about it coming to US cause ITS NOT

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 04:48 PM   #31
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunz View Post
Thank you SRhyse for clearing this all up..now everyone can shut-up about it coming to US cause ITS NOT
amen brother
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 12-07-2009, 05:20 PM   #32
Ragato
Genin

Location: I am currently leading the Akatsuki at our new hide out.
Ragato is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I e-mailed Bandai Namco.Hopefully they e-mail me back and we can finally conclude this Un5 thing.

I said:
Dear Namco Bandai,
Many of use fans at Naruto.com would like to know the current news on Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5.If you are making the game then can you please tell me a release date for it and what console it will be for.I have seen Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 but, I wonder why you have not made or released Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5.Please E-mail me Back ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ragato

Namco Bandai Replied:

Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Customer Support.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding this title for the North American region. For more information on upcoming titles and release dates please visit the Namco Bandai Games website at www.namcobandaigames.com

Please feel free to contact us in the future as the need arises.
Customer Support
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
4555 Great America Parkway, Suite 201
Santa Clara, CA 95054
E-Mail:
support@namcobandaigames.com
Phone: 1-408-235-2222

Ragato Through Out The Ages
Spoiler:

Last edited by Ragato; 12-07-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Ragato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #33
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragato View Post
I e-mailed Bandai Namco.Hopefully they e-mail me back and we can finally conclude this Un5 thing.

I said:
Dear Namco Bandai,
Many of use fans at Naruto.com would like to know the current news on Naruto Ultimate Ninja 5.If you are making the game then can you please tell me a release date for it and what console it will be for.I have seen Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 but, I wonder why you have not made or released Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5.Please E-mail me Back ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ragato

Namco Bandai Replied:

Thank you for contacting Namco Bandai's Customer Support.

Unfortunately, we do not have any information regarding this title for the North American region. For more information on upcoming titles and release dates please visit the Namco Bandai Games website at www.namcobandaigames.com

Please feel free to contact us in the future as the need arises.

Customer Support
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
4555 Great America Parkway, Suite 201
Santa Clara, CA 95054
E-Mail: support@namcobandaigames.com
Phone: 1-408-235-2222

thats nice
Old 12-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #34
Futago_101
Chunin

Futago_101 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post

Believe whatever you'd like, but be sure what you believe can withstand the above sentence.
Quote:
We do mention it. We mention it not coming out in the US. Frequently .
Thanks SRhyse for giving those who do not believe a big reality check.
Futago_101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #35
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

@Ragato

That is most likely automated cause i got the exact same and so did many other people who emailed them.

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:01 PM   #36
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:

Ahhh...well that puts the hope at 0% xD.

Is it possible that it will it come at all? As in two years later? xDD

(Is the problem the "decreasing popularity" of the PS2?..[although it was/is one of the best consoles ever])

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 07:04 PM   #37
Kursed Kreature
Chunin Exam Participant

Kursed Kreature is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Kursed Kreature

now im lost completely, im so confused....i know i have been told that it's not coming out to the US, then i keep running into this stuff and it leads me to believe that it is coming....ehhh....

Kursed Kreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #38
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate

Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I swear like you ppl OMFG!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT TILL THE DAMN DATE PASSES!!! YOU PPL JUST DON'T LEARN DO YOU?! If it comes out , all the ppl that's said it was is gonna come gloat their a** off, if it doesn't, just more I told you's coming. And it should be known wikipedia checks its pages and makes sure the information is valid, they do re-edit it if its not true, in this case idk.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:59 PM   #39
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brklynty1 View Post
I swear like you ppl OMFG!!!!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP AND WAIT TILL THE DAMN DATE PASSES!!! YOU PPL JUST DON'T LEARN DO YOU?! If it comes out , all the ppl that's said it was is gonna come gloat their a** off, if it doesn't, just more I told you's coming. And it should be known wikipedia checks its pages and makes sure the information is valid, they do re-edit it if its not true, in this case idk.
Why don't you take your own advice and shut up. One of the admins who works with Viz just straigh up said it's not coming out in the USA. So do what I said and import the game from Europe/Austrailia or just shut up and move on.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 10:10 PM   #40
Brklynty1
Academy Graduate

Brklynty1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Why don't you take your own advice and shut up. One of the admins who works with Viz just straigh up said it's not coming out in the USA. So do what I said and import the game from Europe/Austrailia or just shut up and move on.
Why don't you take my advice and hop off my rod. Your always behind me every single post dammit. Unlike you, I'm not a feen that goes the extra mile for a game I'll stop playing after a month.
Brklynty1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, release, shippuden