Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Otaku Paradise

Otaku Paradise Wanna talk about anime related merchandise? Wanna brag about your collections? Wanna show yourself off in your cosplay outfit? Come one, come all!

Old 12-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #1
Deidara-Niisan
Apprentice Genin

Deidara-Niisan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Help needed for crossplay!

Hm, my first actual post here.

~

As always, Cosplay Magic's selection of assorted cosplay costumes is tearing me apart. > - <

It is 7 (If you count this month) months until the anime convention I usually go to, and I need a cosplay.

3 choices-

Yondaime crossplay

Uchiha Sasuke (Team Hawk) crossplay

ANBU Uchiha Itachi crossplay

~

Help me decide on one of these, please. > - <

Although... I may have some troubles with my hair for the Yondaime crossplay. ^ ^ ;;

(My mom says I look like Shizune, my best friend says I look like Haku, and my best friend's ex says I look like TenTen! D:< But I'll try any of these crossplays, even if I look nothing like the person!)

Thank you~

Deidara-Niisan
Old 12-06-2009, 10:47 AM   #2
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Help needed for crossplay!

Hmm. I think Cosplay Magic might have a Yondaime (a.k.a. Minato) wig. The Sasuke costume (in the Taka uniform thing) looks cool, to me. The Itachi ANbu thing is cool, but the ANBU armor thing looks kinda bad, it just doesn't look too good to me, but whatever you think. I'm pretty sure they have a Sasuke wig too, just go with whatever is cheapest, and or your favorite character out of those. Personally, I'd go with the Sasuke Taka, or Yondaime.
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
KisameIsNotSushi
Apprentice Genin

KisameIsNotSushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

You can get a Yondaime Wig from Cosplay magic also http://www.gametrailers.com/video/tg...en/56815#_text
KisameIsNotSushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:54 PM   #4
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Crossplay as in you are dressing in the opposite gender? O.O

If you mean cosplay, Cosplay Magic is a very good site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:55 PM   #5
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
Crossplay as in you are dressing in the opposite gender? O.O

Thats what i thought when i read it XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #6
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Thats what i thought when i read it XD
Or did you? o.o

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #7
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Yondaime crossplay is my bet

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote