Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #101
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

hmmmm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:41 PM   #102
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Well then you aren't getting UN5. I don't see why you have to be so picky. The game has ENGLISH text. It has Japanese voices but that doesn't really matter.
Hn...god you must be tired of these threads arent you lol I took your advice I moded my ps2 and ordered it! =D

"Si vis pacem, para bellum." "Veritas Aequitas"

sasukeXuchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:43 PM   #103
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXuchiha View Post
Hn...god you must be tired of these threads arent you lol I took your advice I moded my ps2 and ordered it! =D
Well I'm glad some people are following my advice. Also FYI you might wanna change your text to a lighter color so we don't have to highlight it everytime we wanna read your messages.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:53 PM   #104
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: So I was romping around the Colosseum in 15th Century Rome...What were you doing on 9/11
sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasukeXuchiha has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeXuchiha Send a message via Skype™ to sasukeXuchiha

Quote:
Well I'm glad some people are following my advice. Also FYI you might wanna change your text to a lighter color so we don't have to highlight it everytime we wanna read your messages.
Hn...any better for you lol and thanks for the advice also

Old 12-03-2009, 10:00 PM   #105
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasukeXuchiha View Post
Hn...any better for you lol and thanks for the advice also
Yes that's better thanks.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 10:05 PM   #106
sasukeXuchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes that's better thanks.
Hn...the PS2 is a dying breed more than likey why the US didnt get is and the reason why UN6 is on the PSP but owell Im content with a foreign one

Old 12-04-2009, 04:29 AM   #107
PAIN_ROCKS
Freshmen Academy Student

PAIN_ROCKS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lala i want it tis comin 2 us idc want any1 says especally that sicko evil ChoasInuYasha
PAIN_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 05:20 AM   #108
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Well, its not. Get it from Europe.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:28 AM   #109
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

eeeek!!! so excited>< XD Lolz

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

UchihaHatakeIsabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:32 AM   #110
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

can't wait XD

Old 12-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #111
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is it really. I was under the impression that it was only going to Europe.
Are you sure about this?
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Yuuta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 10:02 AM   #112
Leji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Leji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i hope it does an how do you order it from europe?????

Family
Sister: Kizo hyuga
brothers: leaf shadow, gaarasword

SHADOW VILLAGE
Leji_Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #113
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Just find a Europian site and look for the game.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:26 AM   #114
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yea but January i was hoping it would be this month
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:30 AM   #115
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, it was probably a hoax. See what happens when you get your hopes up? I feel bad for those people. But there is a chance. Like I said to the post above. Just find a Europian site to get the game, Flip top and Sawp magic(Basically mod your Ps2), and your done. Might spend 60 to 90 dollars.

Old 12-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #116
Kon
...wants a different title?
Formerly Naruto/Fan Boy

Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

ehh idk how to mod my PS2 plus its too much work
Kon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:36 AM   #117
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA Knockout View Post
Sweet...wait...who still plays PS2?
i play PS2 AND I'M SO SAVING MY ALLOWANCE ON THAT ITEM! lol
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #118
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

That's good. So you can experience the game yourself.

Old 12-04-2009, 04:28 PM   #119
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

yeah most of us aren't reach enough to get it, most of us work but need to pay bills so yeah...

Old 12-04-2009, 05:22 PM   #120
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Well, I am not trying to say to get it now but whenever you get the chance to.