Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #81
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
To reiterate if it hasn't already been said, UN5 is NOT coming to the US at this time, as confirmed by Namco themselves to us at 10:30am November 9th. An English version is currently a Europe only release, with no plans otherwise.

The official word on whether it's heading stateside is currently a giant NO, unfortunately .

Looks like it's official after all...no problem for me though,i'll be importing it,so i'll still play it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 01:52 PM   #82
nightmarerh
Banned

nightmarerh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to nightmarerh Send a message via Skype™ to nightmarerh
Default Re: uLTIMATE NINJA 5 COMING SOON TO THE US!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
Looks like it's official after all...no problem for me though,i'll be importing it,so i'll still play it.
same here but it still sucks though about UN5
nightmarerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #83
kakashi842
Chunin Exam Proctor

kakashi842 has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.
Send a message via AIM to kakashi842

but were getting accel 3 in the US spring 2010 but it is called naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3
kakashi842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #84
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Some say the Accel 3 is not UNH3

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #85
death the kid
Freshmen Academy Student

death the kid is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can care less about un5 anymore because we are probably getting accel 3 in us version

DEATH THE KID
death the kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:34 PM   #86
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by death the kid View Post
i can care less about un5 anymore because we are probably getting accel 3 in us version
UNH3 is watered down and has alot cut out of it. Your best bet is to get Accel 3 from Japan.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:51 PM   #87
kakashirox
Genin Elite

Location: The wonderful world of Oz no liturally Oz as in australia
kakashirox is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to kakashirox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Kurosaki_^-^ View Post
I heard it's coming out in the US in December 28th. So Ultimate Ninja 5 is coming out in the US.
Thats what i read 2
kakashirox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:48 PM   #88
Bobbyawesome
Academy Graduate

Bobbyawesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Namco bandai makes all the ultimate ninjas.tomy makes the clash of ninjas.Tomy makes the naruto games for nintendo system.Namco bandais make the naruto games for Playstation console.Also Naruto ultimate ninja heroes is going to be a water down accel 3.The real accel 3 wont be realesing in america for probally a year after naruto utimate ninja heroes comes out since naruto ultimate ninja heroes goes up to kazuzu and hidan arc and kazuzu and hidan arc last ep is the end of season 3 and naruto accel 3 goes up to hunt for itachi.hunt for itachi starts on the first ep of season 6 and end on the 7th last ep of season 6 so thats what im estimating.Naruto ulitmate ninja heroes will be a good game but it will be nothing compared to accel 3 but this is accutally good for america do since in japan no playstation console had a game that has kazuzu and hidan arc no playstation game has the kazuzu and hidan arc.Naruto accel 2 is one arc befroe hidan and kazuzu.Naruto accel 3 has hidan and kazuzu the character but not the arc.also europe realesed Naruto ultimate ninja 5 today or shouid i say yestday since it almost 12 aclock where i live its 11:48
Bobbyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #89
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyawesome View Post
Namco bandai makes all the ultimate ninjas.tomy makes the clash of ninjas.Tomy makes the naruto games for nintendo system.Namco bandais make the naruto games for Playstation console.Also Naruto ultimate ninja heroes is going to be a water down accel 3.The real accel 3 wont be realesing in america for probally a year after naruto utimate ninja heroes comes out since naruto ultimate ninja heroes goes up to kazuzu and hidan arc and kazuzu and hidan arc last ep is the end of season 3 and naruto accel 3 goes up to hunt for itachi.hunt for itachi starts on the first ep of season 6 and end on the 7th last ep of season 6 so thats what im estimating.Naruto ulitmate ninja heroes will be a good game but it will be nothing compared to accel 3 but this is accutally good for america do since in japan no playstation console had a game that has kazuzu and hidan arc no playstation game has the kazuzu and hidan arc.Naruto accel 2 is one arc befroe hidan and kazuzu.Naruto accel 3 has hidan and kazuzu the character but not the arc.also europe realesed Naruto ultimate ninja 5 today or shouid i say yestday since it almost 12 aclock where i live its 11:48
Hidan and Kakuzu are actually in the fourth season.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 09:15 PM   #90
One-Tailed Shukaku
Banned

One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.One-Tailed Shukaku is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke kun View Post
Hidan and Kakuzu are actually in the fourth season.

They appear in the middle-end-ish of the third season of Naruto Shippuden.

One-Tailed Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:32 PM   #91
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyawesome View Post
you forgot the Ubisoft make Naruto games for 360

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
brunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:01 PM   #92
PAIN_ROCKS
Freshmen Academy Student

PAIN_ROCKS is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

AHH I WANT IT IN AMERICA NOW shesh why europe and not us? lol i feel like being racist and i will just 1nce JAPAN GIVE US THE THING OR WE WILL BOMB U AGAIN xD
PAIN_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #93
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
UNH3 is watered down and has alot cut out of it. Your best bet is to get Accel 3 from Japan.
Are you getting it from Japan? I am, early next year though, a lot of money went into Accel 2 lol

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 04:17 PM   #94
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Well, UNH3 is coming next year. So I'm waiting till next year. Its the last month of the year.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #95
Rasenganfan2
Freshmen Academy Student

Rasenganfan2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually, they are working on UN5 for USA. Look at this link from the official Naruto Wikipedia: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_...timate_Ninja_5
Rasenganfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:53 PM   #96
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganfan2 View Post
Actually, they are working on UN5 for USA. Look at this link from the official Naruto Wikipedia: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_...timate_Ninja_5
You poor deluded soul. Never trust Wiki since it can be edited by anyone. People with no proof and trolls LOVE to take advantage of people and provde false information on stuff like this.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:05 PM   #97
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

i just want NUN5 thats all

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #98
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Awards Showcase

Get it from Europe.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #99
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

i don't want EU

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 09:38 PM   #100
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Well then you aren't getting UN5. I don't see why you have to be so picky. The game has ENGLISH text. It has Japanese voices but that doesn't really matter.