Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-03-2009, 01:08 PM   #41
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: DANG. About Sakura...

I hope that Lee, Sai, and Kiba ditch Sakura, and then, Sakura gets killed. (No one down rep me. This is just my opinion.)
Old 12-03-2009, 01:15 PM   #42
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

Nekomataoftheforest is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraKaulitz221 View Post
Haha good theory..
Spoiler:
He'll probably begin to say something, and she'll be like OMFG I JUSR CANT DO IT!!!!! lol
lol, im another sasuke fan; can ya tell XD
Old 12-03-2009, 01:52 PM   #43
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
I hope that Lee, Sai, and Kiba ditch Sakura, and then, Sakura gets killed. (No one down rep me. This is just my opinion.)
hm, I should down rep - you just for saying that Sakura should get killed!
but, I won't because, thanks to sakura's actions, and the way she is, I would understand why people have negative thoughts against her...
so opinion respected. -_-

RM:
||Sasu<3Saku||
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

Old 12-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #44
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

There's a big flaw with this:

Sasuke and Karin are in Kamui-Land/Kami-World/Kamui-Park/Kamui-Country.

Sasuke is on the verge of death.

Juugo and Suigetsu are currently occupied by Samurai.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-03-2009, 03:10 PM   #45
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shika-fiend View Post
i wholeheartedly agree, my friend. maybe they'll leave her when she's asleep, or make shadow clones and pretend to be with her until the battle begins with sasuke and right as she just needs their help, they all poof! ahahahah that would be sooo funny and it would serve her right

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 12-03-2009, 03:12 PM   #46
KisameIsNotSushi
Apprentice Genin

KisameIsNotSushi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Is sasuke really Kage level? I'm pretty sure Sakura doesen't stand a Chance but sasuke aint that Strong either
Old 12-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #47
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
the third possibilities could happen but remember this..

actually,Sasuke is in the "kamui world" with karin, There is no way they could found him for now... I am not sure about the fact of Sakura found Sasuke at the Summit... They will probably encounter something else...
Sasuke has to come out of that world at some point. Karin is still healing him. (or doing other things to him.)

I do agree that it appears that a Team Sakura vs. Taka fight is coming. I don't know who will face who, but Sakura will fight Sasuke. I'm guessing Sakura will epic fail and get injured. Then Naruto will come in fight Sasuke and probably kill him. Then they will go after Madara, and find some way to kill him. And that will end the series. A bunch of other stuff will happen along the way, i'm sure. So I don't think the series will end soon. Maybe going all the way to Chapter 550 or maybe even 600.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-03-2009, 04:03 PM   #48
kit
Freshmen Academy Student

kit is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Give Sakura a little credit; I doubt she expects a head-on fight. She probably guesses that Sasuke is wounded after the kage summit battle. She may even think that she will be able to approach Sasuke to talk to or heal him and catch him off-guard (could use a killing jutsu that looks like a healing jutsu, as Tsunade tried with Orochimaru, but Kabuto as a medic-nin saw through it), or at least that he will not be able to go through with killing her. She only needs to get close enough under false pretences for one good hit; I think that is her plan though I agree it probably won't work.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:57 PM   #49
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

probably

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2009, 05:09 PM   #50
Shika-fiend
Special Jonin Candidate

Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shika-fiend has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGueraUchiha View Post
hm, I should down rep - you just for saying that Sakura should get killed!
but, I won't because, thanks to sakura's actions, and the way she is, I would understand why people have negative thoughts against her...
so opinion respected. -_-

RM:
||Sasu<3Saku||
Thanks for respecting my opinion. For that I give you rep.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #51
makaveli575
Genin

makaveli575 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
i was rather surprised by sakura's decision to kill sasuke on her own. i mean i just don't understand what in her past fighting history has given her any reason to believe she has talent? i think she should just go home and wait for the real ninjas to take care of things. her selfish ambition is just hurting everyone! and could possibly result in their deaths! is this all some misguided attempt at reconciliation? so sai, kiba, lee, and everyone else have to risk their lives because SAKURA wants to stop sasuke on her OWN?? good lord. i can't even begin to explain how ridiculous that is. i also think it was quite arrogant of sakura to assume that the only reason naruto was going after sasuke was because of her and the promise he made. i mean, can you say 'the world does not revolve around you, sakura!' ugh. i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish.

It's like you read my mind lol.

"i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish."

I couldn't agree more I use to be able to tolerate Sakura but now I really don't care whether she's gone or not. Girls like Sakura are the reason guys can act a fool and get away with it. Doesn't matter how bad you treat them they are too stupid to leave and use the excuse that "It's love". That's total BS that's not love and for the people who believe that I feel sorry for you.

She's delusional if she thinks she can beat Sasuke on her own. She's just continuing her selfish ways which is not that surprising imo. Even if she somehow finds Sasuke imo they will just capture her and capture/kill Sai, Kiba, and Lee, then just use her to lure Naruto out and then we finally get to see Naruto vs Sasuke again. I was expecting something like this to happen because as at currently sits it doesn't look like Naruto has it in him to kill Sasuke if necessary and this could be the push to make Naruto FINALLY decide it's time to take out Sasuke.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #52
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mak just stop please...

I have a feeling sasuke is coming to an end by Sakura...She is one of my favorite characters and i honeslty feel she has the potential to kill Sasuke....

think about it...
Sasukes hatred and revenge has drivin him this far..
Sakuras love and ambition is going to drive her far to... am i right or am i right :P?

And its even,ly matched at this point.

Team HAWK: Team Sakura:
Jugo Kiba
Karin Rock Lee
Sasuke Sakura
Sugetsu Shino

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Old 12-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #53
Tickleme
Chunin

Tickleme is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

She is not delusional in anway!! HMPH

BankaiNaruto
kakashiuzamaki
Animelover
Raiden
Lockon_Stratos_Gn_002
Old 12-03-2009, 05:56 PM   #54
makaveli575
Genin

makaveli575 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tickleme View Post
Mak just stop please...

I have a feeling sasuke is coming to an end by Sakura...She is one of my favorite characters and i honeslty feel she has the potential to kill Sasuke....

think about it...
Sasukes hatred and revenge has drivin him this far..
Sakuras love and ambition is going to drive her far to... am i right or am i right :P?

And its even,ly matched at this point.

Team HAWK: Team Sakura:
Jugo Kiba
Karin Rock Lee
Sasuke Sakura
Sugetsu Shino

She is delusional and I think you have joined her if you think she can actually defeat Sasuke :P.

If you have forgotten it wasn't so long ago that Sasuke was going toe-to-toe with Raikage/his team and Gaara/his team and he held his own. Are you gonna sit here and tell me that Sakura and her team are on a higher level then a Kage + his/her personal guards? Love is a powerful emotion BUT that isn't enough to overcome a huge gap in power/skill and adversely I think it will be a detriment to her. She can say she will kill Sasuke all she wants but imo I think she is too stupid to overcome her supposed "love" for Sasuke to be able to kill him even if she had the chance.

I see this as the best trigger to get Naruto vs Sasuke rematch which we have all been waiting for for the longest time. Still time will tell we will just have to wait and see.
Old 12-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #55
LightningSage
Genin Elite

LightningSage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGueraUchiha View Post
.......and Um, ok first of all Sakura KILLING Sasuke! Hello??? Has she lost her mind….definitely. I don’t think sasuke nor sakura are gonna die here, maybe if sakura ends up actually fighting sasuke, then she will probably end up hurt half dead and what not. If for some reason far beyond my information sasuke actually dies….say sakura does a god punch on his a--, then think what’s gonna happen now, when sasuke is a main character, and as well is sakura. But anyways….many main or important characters have already died as well, so it really won’t be a surprise if one of these people die.
Sakura, isn’t so weak anymore, and isn’t stupid, I think she knows for a fact what she’s getting herself into, she has a plan obviously, and now that Sai tolled naruto the truth, he knows what’s rlly going on, maybe he will show up in this situation to protect sakura or what ever. Besides….Kakashi Hokage :]] hmm, and I wanna see danzo vs. madara….
Agree, although really confusing right now about what's gonna happen, but Im sure Naruto will probably end up showing up to stop everything, when Sakura confronts Sasuke, they might end up alone, so they will get seperated from everyone else, or everyone will get hurt badly, and won't be able to defend Sakura. even tho it's all intense right now in the story, I really just want to know most about Danzo vs Madara.

はたけカカシ-/-コピー忍者のカカシ (案山子) +-+ -_-
friend/rival:YondaimeMinato7
"Why must I tell you
everything I know"
-I have plenty of Wisdom
to offer but not
to a low
Intellectual Fool
like you-
Old 12-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #56
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I don't know about this.Sasuke's ablitlies are powerful and advanced,but Sakura is fighting for Naruto's love.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:54 PM   #57
OtoSeptic
Genin

OtoSeptic is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think this development had only two purposes: 1) to show that Sakura still loves Sasuke, and b) to further isolate Naruto and his goal. With Sakura "betraying" him (in lack of a better term) by giving up on his ability to bring Sasuke back, Naruto's all but alone in the world now.

There's no way Sasuke will actually die, least of all by Sakura. It would serve no purpose to the ENTIRE STORYLINE up to now. I'm sure this is all just building up to where the reader thinks that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY for Naruto to go against the whole world and save Sasuke -- but he inevitably will. 'Cause it's how he rolls.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:19 AM   #58
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

Nekomataoftheforest is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Has anyone else ever heard of Karin actually being USEFUL?? All she's good for is being a sensory ninja. She's never fought. She hid when the raikage and sasuke were at each others throats. And when they were fighting Killer bee she only got in the way. How could she compare to ANY of Sakura's make shift team.
Not that Sasuke couldn't take them all
Old 12-04-2009, 09:24 AM   #59
Marajsky
Apprentice Genin

Marajsky is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShippudenGirl View Post
Are you kinding me? Are you blind [No Offense ;3] Sakura is selfish, yes, but she has good intentions,how is saying "I want to fight Sasuke alone" Selfish? She doesn't want to drag anyone into the fight because she knows Sasuke is too strong, and she probably knows she is going to die. She's been in it since the beginning, she wanted to bring Sasuke back for Naruto, but since EVERYONE in there age group wants him dead she has decided to kill him, and she knows Naruto might hate her [If she actually lives] but she also wants to end Sasuke's life because she doesn't want him to be in the dark; she's protecting her village and she is sacrificeing herself for everyone, she isn't stupid so she probably has some new Jutsu she is very confident about, a little to confident I think to have the idea she can kill Sasuke, who knows? Maybe it could be some kind of suicide/Kill Jutsu [Something like sealing Jutsu's] And if she dies, then it would be a HUGE lose she's one of the main characters, it's not like Naruto is just going to sit there knowing Sasuke killed Sakura [If he does] He'll probably do something way out of line. That is my opinion. [Updated on the Manga]

I agree with you 100%!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:33 AM   #60
Marajsky
Apprentice Genin

Marajsky is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I had a dream last night, where Sakura found Sasuke alone. Thinking of a way to do this she desided to use her woman charms to seduce him. As he sleeps she uses her powers of healing to stop his heart as he sleeps, no pain no mess, he never knew she betrayed him. Ok fan fiction writers.... GO!!!

Tags
naruto, sai, sakura, sasuke, taka