Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-03-2009, 11:49 AM   #21
Uchia Tristan
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchia Tristan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: DANG. About Sakura...

one more thing.
is kakshi effectivly the seventh hokage now.
judging from what yamato said any way
Old 12-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #22
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
I quite disagree.

1. Sakura is way above Chunin level
2. Sakura is trying to kill Sasuke out of love for Naruto, and the village.
3. She's trying to kill Sasuke out of love towords him.
I agree with you...She is doing this all out of love I guess....
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

Old 12-03-2009, 11:56 AM   #23
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

.......and Um, ok first of all Sakura KILLING Sasuke! Hello??? Has she lost her mind….definitely. I don’t think sasuke nor sakura are gonna die here, maybe if sakura ends up actually fighting sasuke, then she will probably end up hurt half dead and what not. If for some reason far beyond my information sasuke actually dies….say sakura does a god punch on his a--, then think what’s gonna happen now, when sasuke is a main character, and as well is sakura. But anyways….many main or important characters have already died as well, so it really won’t be a surprise if one of these people die.
Sakura, isn’t so weak anymore, and isn’t stupid, I think she knows for a fact what she’s getting herself into, she has a plan obviously, and now that Sai tolled naruto the truth, he knows what’s rlly going on, maybe he will show up in this situation to protect sakura or what ever. Besides….Kakashi Hokage :]] hmm, and I wanna see danzo vs. madara….
<3Fam ;D

[]-샤이니

Old 12-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #24
SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
Major Spoilage Ahead.
Don't read unless you've read Ch 474.
Spoiler:
Sakura Haruno is one of my absolute favorite characters, but I don't know what she thinks she's doing trying to KILL Sasuke. Sasuke's Kage lever now, and Sakura's barely chunin, I hate to say it. If she's really trying to KILL Sasuke, it must show that
1. She really doesn't love Naruto. She knows it would hurt him, and make him hate her.
2. She doesn't really love Sasuke. She's had the hugest crush on him forever and ever, but now she thinks he's beyond reconciliation.
3. She must have SOME sort of new jutsu. Sakura isn't stupid, if Sasuke's an Akatsuki and attacked the Kage, she MUST know that he's ridiculously strong. Sakura just has to have some sort of new ability that's making her confident, or at least hopeful.

Still all this could lead to many things.
1. Taka VS Team Sakura. New jutsu from Sakura, Lee, Sai, Kiba, and possibly Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo. The way things are going, they might have a fight. This COULD lead to the killing off of characters... I really, really, really, hope I'm wrong, but the series just got a whole lot more serious. I hate to say it, but there's a high possibility that Team Sakura and Taka may die. The risk is incredibly high for Sakura, Karin, and Rock Lee. I really don't want any of them to die, but Karin hasn't shown much, Lee may very well open the last gate, and Sakura wants to fight Sasuke. Not good. The next highest at risk are Sai and Jugo. Sai because he hasn't really shown much in the fighting area either, and Naruto would most likely be hurt as well if he died. Jugo because he'll most likely be fighting Rock Lee if they teams Clash, and Rock Lee always takes things too seriously. Suigetsu and Kiba are pretty safe, in my opinion. Either way, we'll probably see more of them. Karin might actually have some jutsu - Possible Karin Jutsu http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755 Either way, here's a link to a thread I made of this awhile ago. Team Sakura VS Taka http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32017
2. Naruto VS Team Sakura. This one is even more possible than the first one, in my opinion. Naruto may very well chose Sasuke over Sakura, and try to stop her, and she may still try to keep going. I really don't know what might happen with this fight, but there's still a good chance that Sakura might get hurt.
3. Team Sakura VS Taka, and Naruto arrives too late. I think this one is also pretty possible, Sakura could already be injured when Naruto arrives, giving him even more fuel to fight Sasuke.

Personally, I'm very worried for Sakura (and Karin). She's making a really dangerous decision, anyway you look at it.
Come on Kishi, don't do it! Please don't!
*sigh* i can't believe this is happening...Sasuke....Naruto...Sakura...in full demolition. They are in a serious force of matter. The new GREAT NINJA WAR will surely happen v_\\ But on the other side. Sakura can't die here, or else the story would end (main character due to storyline) and so if Sasuke dies...or Naruto : / But yes, this can get really messy. But what i think kishi is going to end this is to make Naruto become Hokage (ever since Gaara told Naruto "if you want to become hokage just like you said you wanted to be, do the right thing for Sasuke". Naruto will truly be amazing than EVER if he changes Sasuke but here on out...Sasuke is the enemy of the story other than that Madara and Danzo jerks causing another war. But seriously, thanks to Sai Naruto has caught up on the truth but the thing that BITES me is that Sakura wants to KILL Sasuke. (If you notice, i like Sasuke A LOT and Sakura A LOT) it's like both of top favs battle lol. Ya well to tell you the truth. If one of them had to die between Sasuke and Sakura...I would say Sasuke T_\\ I really don't know why. Man, the story is getting intense. Kishi is really creative, though ^_\\
Old 12-03-2009, 12:04 PM   #25
Genin Elite

SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
I quite disagree.

1. Sakura is way above Chunin level
2. Sakura is trying to kill Sasuke out of love for Naruto, and the village.
3. She's trying to kill Sasuke out of love towords him.
Well ya but in the chapter (474), Naruto and Sai KNOW that Sakura loves Sasuke and lied about the confession to Naruto and she's going to kill Sasuke for his own good and try to put an end to this misery so you are half right : /
So ya...I knew Sakura still loves Sasuke =^_\\= that's what i call "NEVER GIVING UP!" lol
Old 12-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #26
Genin Elite

Another thing i also agree with you guys about how Sakura loves Sasuke so much that she would do ANYTHING to save Sasuke from his darkness. Also, if Sasuke dies in the later manga, it won't really prove any moral into the story, cause it should be something like "Never Give Up and You'll Achieve Your Dreams" but i guess Sasuke dying would also make sense because of this "Revenge and War Doesn't Solve Anything". Oh man i'm gonna cry if Sasuke or Sakura dies. I mean Sasuke has done SO much and suffered from learning that his parents and family that he loved has died when he was JUST A LITTLE CHILD and then learned the truth that his brother, Itachi, actually loved him and went through lots of trouble making harsh decisions. It's just too many pressure on Sasuke. But i guess this is reason Sakura wants to kill Sasuke because she loves him and wants to put an end to his misery and pressure of the hated world. On the other hand, Naruto is the prophecy of putting the end to this war and hatred according to Jiraiya...could it be that Naruto CAN ACTUALLY SAVE SASUKE?!! *sigh* the story is truly getting intense v_\\
Old 12-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #27
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchia Tristan View Post
one more thing.
is kakshi effectivly the seventh hokage now.
judging from what yamato said any way
It's weird idk, Temari said to kakashi, there was no time for politics now, and people to decide, because madara already declared war, and they just came to Kakashi, soooo maybe he is..and 7th? isn't 6th...
also Im confused because of what Gaara was saying to naruto, about if he was ready to take the mantle of a kage...hmm
<3Fam ;D

[]-샤이니

Old 12-03-2009, 12:26 PM   #28
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchia Tristan View Post
i believe that sakura loves sasuke so much that she'll do anything to save him from the drankness he's entering even if it means killing him
The drankness? XD, you might want to check your spelling, lol.

Anyway, Sakura is a bit out of her mind to go defeat Sasuke on her own. I can understand her intentions, but she's going to get herself killed if she does actually fight him. I think she's on a Chunin level, but Sasuke's pretty much at Kage level. I'm betting she won't be able to find him, or the fight will get interrupted very quickly. Though, if Sasuke still is in the whats-it-called with Karin, it will be the first one. To our knowledge, we don't even know if he plans to come out anytime soon.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #29
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGueraUchiha View Post
It's weird idk, Temari said to kakashi, there was no time for politics now, and people to decide, because madara already declared war, and they just came to Kakashi, soooo maybe he is..and 7th? isn't 6th...
also Im confused because of what Gaara was saying to naruto, about if he was ready to take the mantle of a kage...hmm
I'm guessing he's the 6th. Danzo was only Hokage for like a day and half, so I'm not sure he's going to be counted
Old 12-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #30
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraoftheSand13 View Post
The drankness? XD, you might want to check your spelling, lol.

Anyway, Sakura is a bit out of her mind to go defeat Sasuke on her own. I can understand her intentions, but she's going to get herself killed if she does actually fight him. I think she's on a Chunin level, but Sasuke's pretty much at Kage level. I'm betting she won't be able to find him, or the fight will get interrupted very quickly. Though, if Sasuke still is in the whats-it-called with Karin, it will be the first one. To our knowledge, we don't even know if he plans to come out anytime soon.
lol i think he thinks that Sasuke is a drunk guy and drinks a lot XD ("drankness" lol)
Old 12-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #31
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno View Post
lol i think he thinks that Sasuke is a drunk guy and drinks a lot XD ("drankness" lol)
lol, that's a theory I haven't heard before. The power of alchohol XD

And what about Tsunade. If she wakes up, will she resume her place as Hokage, or will Kakashi take over? Will she ever wake up?
And yes, Sakura is out of her flipping mind
Old 12-03-2009, 12:31 PM   #32
Genin Elite

But that would be awesome (in my opinion) if something like this happened in the story of Naruto. (look at my signature in the spoiler ONLY FOR SASUSAKU FANS! Just warning you cuz i hate arguments lol) =^_\\=
Old 12-03-2009, 12:32 PM   #33
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

lol ^ ^.....it would.
<3Fam ;D

[]-샤이니

Old 12-03-2009, 12:36 PM   #34
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

besides, Sasuke seems very dertemined to acomplish his goals....for example he said
he wasen't gonna die until 2 of his goals were done.
1. kill Itachi, done.
2. restore his clan.....??? will he get to accomplish this goal...
I don't think he will die. or kill sakura.

||sasu<3saku||
<3Fam ;D

[]-샤이니

Old 12-03-2009, 12:37 PM   #35
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraoftheSand13 View Post
lol, that's a theory I haven't heard before. The power of alchohol XD

And what about Tsunade. If she wakes up, will she resume her place as Hokage, or will Kakashi take over? Will she ever wake up?
And yes, Sakura is out of her flipping mind
lol the power of alcohol (you might wanna check your spelling LOL i'm jk)

And what about Tsunade? I think Tsunade is going to wake and the story goes on like this:

Tsunade: *yawns* w-where am I?
Tsunade: *looks out the window*
Tsunade: *gasp* OMG THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS DESTROYED!!
Tsunade: *walks outside of the building* (everywhere is deserted) I'M ALONE!!!!
Jiraiya: *appears* nu-uh you're just dead -_-
Tsunade: O_o?!!
Jiraiya: ...what?

lol sorry i got bored again.
And SAKURA IS NOT OUT OF HER F****** MIND!! SHE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND WANTAS TO HELP SASUKE WITH HER LOVE TO KILL HIM AND PUT AN END TO HIS MISERY!! v_\\ ~thank you~ lol
Old 12-03-2009, 12:39 PM   #36
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaGueraUchiha View Post
besides, Sasuke seems very dertemined to acomplish his goals....for example he said
he wasen't gonna die until 2 of his goals were done.
1. kill Itachi, done.
2. restore his clan.....??? will he get to accomplish this goal...
I don't think he will die. or kill sakura.

||sasu<3saku||
Ha ha, I love the implying here. Yes, but he must restore his clan. Everyone in Naruto has to acomplish their goals ;-)

SasuSaku
Old 12-03-2009, 12:41 PM   #37
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno View Post
lol the power of alcohol (you might wanna check your spelling LOL i'm jk)

And what about Tsunade? I think Tsunade is going to wake and the story goes on like this:

Tsunade: *yawns* w-where am I?
Tsunade: *looks out the window*
Tsunade: *gasp* OMG THE WHOLE VILLAGE IS DESTROYED!!
Tsunade: *walks outside of the building* (everywhere is deserted) I'M ALONE!!!!
Jiraiya: *appears* nu-uh you're just dead -_-
Tsunade: O_o?!!
Jiraiya: ...what?

lol sorry i got bored again.
And SAKURA IS NOT OUT OF HER F****** MIND!! SHE JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND WANTAS TO HELP SASUKE WITH HER LOVE TO KILL HIM AND PUT AN END TO HIS MISERY!! v_\\ ~thank you~ lol
I meant she was out of his mind if she thought she could defeat him...Don't hurt me.

And tsunade can't die!!! For such an awesome character (she's my favorite) that death would be worse than any other death in the series!!!
Old 12-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #38
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

SakuraKaulitz221 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Omfg I have no idea what to think about this chapter. I feel like everyone is being torn apart. (Well, Sasuke tore himself away a long time ago.) I hope this fight doesn't happen, I just dont want it to.. it sounds like Sasuke's gonna die, but how is that possible? He can't just die, neither can Sakura. Neither of them could die. I totally forgot that Sasuke and Karin were in that other realm or whatever so this gives me hope that nothing too crazy will happen.. I have a feeling this war will tear Team 7 apart!
Old 12-03-2009, 01:01 PM   #39
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

Nekomataoftheforest is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Tsunade can't die! and... i think she might let Kakashi stay hokage although i really dont think being hokage is his style XD
and yeah, i DO think Sakura's out of her mind; but i DON'T think she's going to fight Sasuke. maybe she is planning to, but she might break down or Naruto will stop her.
Spoiler:
or Sasuke wil say something totally hot! (lol) and she'll change her mind.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:04 PM   #40
SakuraKaulitz221
Veteran Chunin

SakuraKaulitz221 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomataoftheforest View Post
Tsunade can't die! and... i think she might let Kakashi stay hokage although i really dont think being hokage is his style XD
and yeah, i DO think Sakura's out of her mind; but i DON'T think she's going to fight Sasuke. maybe she is planning to, but she might break down or Naruto will stop her.
Spoiler:
or Sasuke wil say something totally hot! (lol) and she'll change her mind.
Haha good theory..
Spoiler:
He'll probably begin to say something, and she'll be like OMFG I JUSR CANT DO IT!!!!! lol

Tags
naruto, sai, sakura, sasuke, taka