Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 12-03-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation DANG. About Sakura...

Major Spoilage Ahead.
Don't read unless you've read Ch 474.
Spoiler:
Sakura Haruno is one of my absolute favorite characters, but I don't know what she thinks she's doing trying to KILL Sasuke. Sasuke's Kage lever now, and Sakura's barely chunin, I hate to say it. If she's really trying to KILL Sasuke, it must show that
1. She really doesn't love Naruto. She knows it would hurt him, and make him hate her.
2. She doesn't really love Sasuke. She's had the hugest crush on him forever and ever, but now she thinks he's beyond reconciliation.
3. She must have SOME sort of new jutsu. Sakura isn't stupid, if Sasuke's an Akatsuki and attacked the Kage, she MUST know that he's ridiculously strong. Sakura just has to have some sort of new ability that's making her confident, or at least hopeful.

Still all this could lead to many things.
1. Taka VS Team Sakura. New jutsu from Sakura, Lee, Sai, Kiba, and possibly Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo. The way things are going, they might have a fight. This COULD lead to the killing off of characters... I really, really, really, hope I'm wrong, but the series just got a whole lot more serious. I hate to say it, but there's a high possibility that Team Sakura and Taka may die. The risk is incredibly high for Sakura, Karin, and Rock Lee. I really don't want any of them to die, but Karin hasn't shown much, Lee may very well open the last gate, and Sakura wants to fight Sasuke. Not good. The next highest at risk are Sai and Jugo. Sai because he hasn't really shown much in the fighting area either, and Naruto would most likely be hurt as well if he died. Jugo because he'll most likely be fighting Rock Lee if they teams Clash, and Rock Lee always takes things too seriously. Suigetsu and Kiba are pretty safe, in my opinion. Either way, we'll probably see more of them. Karin might actually have some jutsu - Possible Karin Jutsu http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755 Either way, here's a link to a thread I made of this awhile ago. Team Sakura VS Taka http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32017
2. Naruto VS Team Sakura. This one is even more possible than the first one, in my opinion. Naruto may very well chose Sasuke over Sakura, and try to stop her, and she may still try to keep going. I really don't know what might happen with this fight, but there's still a good chance that Sakura might get hurt.
3. Team Sakura VS Taka, and Naruto arrives too late. I think this one is also pretty possible, Sakura could already be injured when Naruto arrives, giving him even more fuel to fight Sasuke.

Personally, I'm very worried for Sakura (and Karin). She's making a really dangerous decision, anyway you look at it.
Come on Kishi, don't do it! Please don't!
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #2
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: DANG. About Sakura...

the third possibilities could happen but remember this..

actually,Sasuke is in the "kamui world" with karin, There is no way they could found him for now... I am not sure about the fact of Sakura found Sasuke at the Summit... They will probably encounter something else...

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-03-2009, 09:53 AM   #3
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
Major Spoilage Ahead.
Spoiler:
Sakura Haruno is one of my absolute favorite characters, but I don't know what she thinks she's doing trying to KILL Sasuke. Sasuke's Kage lever now, and Sakura's barely chunin, I hate to say it. If she's really trying to KILL Sasuke, it must show that
1. She really doesn't love Naruto. She knows it would hurt him, and make him hate her.
2. She doesn't really love Sasuke. She's had the hugest crush on him forever and ever, but now she thinks he's beyond reconciliation.
3. She must have SOME sort of new jutsu. Sakura isn't stupid, if Sasuke's an Akatsuki and attacked the Kage, she MUST know that he's ridiculously strong. Sakura just has to have some sort of new ability that's making her confident, or at least hopeful.

1. Taka VS Team Sakura. New jutsu from Sakura, Lee, Sai, Kiba, and possibly Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo. The way things are going, they might have a fight. This COULD lead to the killing off of characters... I really, really, really, hope I'm wrong, but the series just got a whole lot more serious. I hate to say it, but there's a high possibility that Team Sakura and Taka may die. The risk is incredibly high for Sakura, Karin, and Rock Lee. I really don't want any of them to die, but Karin hasn't shown much, Lee may very well open the last gate, and Sakura wants to fight Sasuke. Not good. The next highest at risk are Sai and Jugo. Sai because he hasn't really shown much in the fighting area either, and Naruto would most likely be hurt as well if he died. Jugo because he'll most likely be fighting Rock Lee if they teams Clash, and Rock Lee always takes things too seriously. Suigetsu and Kiba are pretty safe, in my opinion. Either way, we'll probably see more of them. Karin might actually have some jutsu - Possible Karin Jutsu http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32755 Either way, here's a link to a thread I made of this awhile ago. Team Sakura VS Taka http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32017
2. Naruto VS Team Sakura. This one is even more possible than the first one, in my opinion. Naruto may very well chose Sasuke over Sakura, and try to stop her, and she may still try to keep going. I really don't know what might happen with this fight, but there's still a good chance that Sakura might get hurt.
3. Team Sakura VS Taka, and Naruto arrives too late. I think this one is also pretty possible, Sakura could already be injured when Naruto arrives, giving him even more fuel to fight Sasuke.

Personally, I'm very worried for Sakura (and Karin). She's making a really dangerous decision, anyway you look at it.

i was rather surprised by sakura's decision to kill sasuke on her own. i mean i just don't understand what in her past fighting history has given her any reason to believe she has talent? i think she should just go home and wait for the real ninjas to take care of things. her selfish ambition is just hurting everyone! and could possibly result in their deaths! is this all some misguided attempt at reconciliation? so sai, kiba, lee, and everyone else have to risk their lives because SAKURA wants to stop sasuke on her OWN?? good lord. i can't even begin to explain how ridiculous that is. i also think it was quite arrogant of sakura to assume that the only reason naruto was going after sasuke was because of her and the promise he made. i mean, can you say 'the world does not revolve around you, sakura!' ugh. i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 12-03-2009, 09:56 AM   #4
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
the third possibilities could happen but remember this..

actually,Sasuke is in the "kamui world" with karin, There is no way they could found him for now... I am not sure about the fact of Sakura found Sasuke at the Summit... They will probably encounter something else...
Yes, I know, but I'm assuming Madara will (or already has) let them out somewhere to rest, so that Suigetsu and Jugo can join them as well.
And I don't think they will meet at the summit, that's already passed.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 12-03-2009, 10:00 AM   #5
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol first, Juugo and Suigestu need to found them Which I doubt it will come soon xD Or maybe... Madara is now with danzo they will probably fight..We didn't saw him taking out Sasuke and Karin out of this.Why? because he know too many guys are after him and he's severly wounded...

I'm sure it will happen but not as soon as this... Not in the Iron...

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 12-03-2009, 10:03 AM   #6
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
Major Spoilage Ahead.
Spoiler:

I quite disagree.

1. Sakura is way above Chunin level
2. Sakura is trying to kill Sasuke out of love for Naruto, and the village.
3. She's trying to kill Sasuke out of love towords him.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:08 AM   #7
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

Nekomataoftheforest is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i don't there is going to be any fighting at all. if sakura even finds sasuke i dont think she could take him, and why would he make the fight so obvious known to everyone?
Spoiler:
I didn't think Kisame would be killed
Old 12-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #8
shikamarulover18
Veteran Chunin

shikamarulover18 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
I quite disagree.

1. Sakura is way above Chunin level
2. Sakura is trying to kill Sasuke out of love for Naruto, and the village.
3. She's trying to kill Sasuke out of love towords him.

yeahhh i don't think so. i think sakura doesn't think that hard about her intentions. she might just want an excuse to stalk sasuke since naruto rejected her.. also sakura is absolutely not above chunin level. she's not even on a mediocre chunin level. she's more around the lower/shouldn't-even-bother level of chuninism. the only reason she won against sasori is because of granny chiyo. she would have died in like 2 seconds if it was her alone. i admit she's got good healing capabilites but having medical ninjutsu skill doesn't always mean that one has fighting skill as well.

Forum Family: Ishtar (brother), ~blackstar~ (sister), i_love_kakashi (father), JapaneseAnimeForLife (little bro), Sasukegal (big sis), TOKIE_TOKIE (cousin), konan9 (sister, naruto_jock (sketchy neighbor)

(./_\.) Mangekyo Sharingan!!!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Itachi
<3Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, Kisuke, Byakuya, Ichigo, Ishida, Renji, Hanataro, Aizen, and Noba<3
Old 12-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #9
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

i think part of that is right, but i believe she only lied to Naruto so he'd stop trying to chase after Sasuke. She probably thinks he's continuing going after Sasuke because of the promise he made her. so if she didn't love sasuke anymore the promise isn't necessary.
that's my opinion anyway.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:15 AM   #10
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
yeahhh i don't think so. i think sakura doesn't think that hard about her intentions. she might just want an excuse to stalk sasuke since naruto rejected her.. also sakura is absolutely not above chunin level. she's not even on a mediocre chunin level. she's more around the lower/shouldn't-even-bother level of chuninism. the only reason she won against sasori is because of granny chiyo. she would have died in like 2 seconds if it was her alone. i admit she's got good healing capabilites but having medical ninjutsu skill doesn't always mean that one has fighting skill as well.
Sakura knows how dangerous Sasuke currently is. She used the "I love you Naruto" thing to ease him up so she could confront him on what they have to do.

Remember when Naruto left the village at the end of the first arc? He was still a Gennin. Now look at him now, he is way above Chunin level, infact he could possible become Jounin. Now Jiraiya and Tsunade are at about the same power level. So if Sakura spent 2 years training under Tsunade, and Naruto spent 2 years training onder Jiraiya, and Naruto could push Jounin level......are you putting two and two together?

Last edited by rocketjed1; 12-03-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:23 AM   #11
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

i've put two and two together, but a lot of Naruto's current training has come from other people besides Jiraya and Sakura isn't continuing her training it seems.
Sage mode with the toads, Kakashi and Yamato with his chakra nature training then again with the rasenshriken thing. i give her props she's tough, but not Sasuke tough.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:25 AM   #12
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomataoftheforest View Post
i've put two and two together, but a lot of Naruto's current training has come from other people besides Jiraya and Sakura isn't continuing her training it seems.
Sage mode with the toads, Kakashi and Yamato with his chakra nature training then again with the rasenshriken thing. i give her props she's tough, but not Sasuke tough.
I agree. She is not as powerful as Naruto or Sasuke. But she is way above Chunin level.

Old 12-03-2009, 10:28 AM   #13
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

i've never really grasped the consept of becoming Jonin in the manga and how someone go about becoming one, but there's always something going on to keep them from it apparently because Naruto's still genin XD
Old 12-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #14
ShippudenGirl
Genin Elite

ShippudenGirl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Exclamation Re: DANG. About Sakura...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamarulover18 View Post
i was rather surprised by sakura's decision to kill sasuke on her own. i mean i just don't understand what in her past fighting history has given her any reason to believe she has talent? i think she should just go home and wait for the real ninjas to take care of things. her selfish ambition is just hurting everyone! and could possibly result in their deaths! is this all some misguided attempt at reconciliation? so sai, kiba, lee, and everyone else have to risk their lives because SAKURA wants to stop sasuke on her OWN?? good lord. i can't even begin to explain how ridiculous that is. i also think it was quite arrogant of sakura to assume that the only reason naruto was going after sasuke was because of her and the promise he made. i mean, can you say 'the world does not revolve around you, sakura!' ugh. i've had enough of sakura in this series and if she is to meet her end here then i don't view that as a loss. she's just too selfish.
Are you kinding me? Are you blind [No Offense ;3] Sakura is selfish, yes, but she has good intentions,how is saying "I want to fight Sasuke alone" Selfish? She doesn't want to drag anyone into the fight because she knows Sasuke is too strong, and she probably knows she is going to die. She's been in it since the beginning, she wanted to bring Sasuke back for Naruto, but since EVERYONE in there age group wants him dead she has decided to kill him, and she knows Naruto might hate her [If she actually lives] but she also wants to end Sasuke's life because she doesn't want him to be in the dark; she's protecting her village and she is sacrificeing herself for everyone, she isn't stupid so she probably has some new Jutsu she is very confident about, a little to confident I think to have the idea she can kill Sasuke, who knows? Maybe it could be some kind of suicide/Kill Jutsu [Something like sealing Jutsu's] And if she dies, then it would be a HUGE lose she's one of the main characters, it's not like Naruto is just going to sit there knowing Sasuke killed Sakura [If he does] He'll probably do something way out of line. That is my opinion. [Updated on the Manga]
Old 12-03-2009, 10:43 AM   #15
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomataoftheforest View Post
i think part of that is right, but i believe she only lied to Naruto so he'd stop trying to chase after Sasuke. She probably thinks he's continuing going after Sasuke because of the promise he made her. so if she didn't love sasuke anymore the promise isn't necessary.
that's my opinion anyway.
i agree naruto has learned throughout the entire series weither from the manga or anime that being a ninja is about their nindo and about honor basically. i think in his head he thinks sasuke's long gone and can't be helped but in his heart he believes that he can still help him, still do as he promised sakura. now as for the pink haired mess maker i think she just needs to admit that she really loves both of them more than she thinks and cares to much to say "hey don't go i don't want u to get hurt!". and on the whole thing about characters dying off. i would hate that since they already killed itachi (which made me leave off somewhere and morn for a while) and also if lee opened the last gate couldn't that kill him? i mean remember what happened @the chunin exams in the beginning/middle of the series: HE ALMOST DIED!!!!!!

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2009, 10:49 AM   #16
UchihaHatakeIsabella
Chunin

UchihaHatakeIsabella saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

when i ment lee dying i also ment to put in the word "OFFICALLY"

a song
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-03-2009, 10:50 AM   #17
Nekomataoftheforest
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaHatakeIsabella View Post
i agree naruto has learned throughout the entire series weither from the manga or anime that being a ninja is about their nindo and about honor basically. i think in his head he thinks sasuke's long gone and can't be helped but in his heart he believes that he can still help him, still do as he promised sakura. now as for the pink haired mess maker i think she just needs to admit that she really loves both of them more than she thinks and cares to much to say "hey don't go i don't want u to get hurt!". and on the whole thing about characters dying off. i would hate that since they already killed itachi (which made me leave off somewhere and morn for a while) and also if lee opened the last gate couldn't that kill him? i mean remember what happened @the chunin exams in the beginning/middle of the series: HE ALMOST DIED!!!!!!
EXACTLY. i have no idea what's up with Sakura though, because through out the Shippuden Manga her relationship and feelings for Naruto are seeming to intensify, but i know she's still in total and complete love with Sasuke.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #18
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sakura doing what she think is for the greater good, which is to kill Sasuke. Because she loves Naruto, she didn't tell him about the group's decision to kill Sasuke because she knew it will hurt him. Because she loves Sasuke, she doesn't want him to fall in a even more darker path, so she decides to attempt to kill him. Sakura will eventually find out who she loves, likely when she confronts Sasuke. Sakura isn't gonna get killed, she's either going to get saved by someone(likely Naruto) or she's gonna get hax, but she'll live.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:47 AM   #19
Uchia Tristan
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchia Tristan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i believe that sakura loves sasuke so much that she'll do anything to save him from the drankness he's entering even if it means killing him
Old 12-03-2009, 11:48 AM   #20
Uchia Tristan
Freshmen Academy Student

Uchia Tristan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

oh yeah this is something else i was wondering.
will madra kill lord the sixth?

Tags
naruto, sai, sakura, sasuke, taka