Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 12-01-2009, 06:31 AM   #21
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Ultimate Ninja 5 Disscussion and Help thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackFlash View Post
Thank you. Where can i find the guide?
Here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/943122/51150

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #22
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Also I may edit my first post listing who has the game (as in in their possesion) and who has the game pre-ordered and is waiting on it.

Old 12-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #23
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world
Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

im still waiting as well
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #24
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
im still waiting as well
Ok so that's 2 for waiting. I know Parak111 has it.....lucky punk.....

Old 12-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #25
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the darkness and hatred relem where my soul will remain until the day i leave this world

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
yea that is lucky
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 12-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #26
Art is an EXPLOSION
Chunin

Art is an EXPLOSION is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i thought u had to mod ur gaming system if u didnt get from america :O
Art is an EXPLOSION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 05:04 PM   #27
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art is an EXPLOSION View Post
i thought u had to mod ur gaming system if u didnt get from america :O
yea u have to
Old 12-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #28
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Unless if you get a Ps2 at Japan or around Asia then it will work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:34 PM   #29
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

I swear some of you need to go back and do research.....

Anyway in order to play a game that is NOT from USA/CAN you need to buy some tools (I wont say what since that could be considered a TOS violation) OR buy a PS2 from that region (so if you want to play JPN games you need a JPN PS2 and for EU games an EU PS2). I hope that clears it up for you all.

Old 12-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #30
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I know that. But I mean, I'm just saying. Instead of buying tools they can buy a ps2 from Japan. And your advice will work also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:28 PM   #31
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto321 View Post
I know that. But I mean, I'm just saying. Instead of buying tools they can buy a ps2 from Japan. And your advice will work also.
Why would they get a Japanese PS2 to play the EU game? They'd still need to buy Flip Top and Swap Magic to play an EU game on a JPN PS2.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #32
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: Ultimate Ninja 5 Disscussion and Help thread

Quote:

Ya,I have it since the 28-th,thanks to my friend of course,otherwise I wouldn't have got it so soon.

Anyways,I've been playing UN5 a lot.And I came across some GLITCHES! The first ones are in Sai's and Four-Tailed Naruto's Ultimate Jutsus.The enemy DISSAPEARS at the end of the ultimates.(Or at least in Four-Tailed Naruto's Ultimate Jutsu [The Nine-Tailed fox's cloak] and in Sai's 2-nd Ultimate Jutsu [Ninja Art:Beast Scroll Replicas "Dragon" ]

But the worst one is in PTS Choji's "Donburi Throw" (It's present in UN3 and in UN4 too).

The camera goes between Choji's legs,and I can't see the whole jutsu. I tried with diffrent opponents and on diffrent stages,but it stays the same.*sigh* The whole jutsu is wasted. Oh,and ChaosInuYasha,I haven't yet tried that quest with Iruka and the 100 opponents for the Rasengan,but I'm planing on to soon. I'll tell you when I do it.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #33
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackFlash View Post
Can anyone tell me what is new in nun 5? exept new characters.

-New Jutsus
-New Stages(very currious)
-Other new things

New stages:

"Infront of Orochimaru's hideout"
"Orochi's Altar"
"Infront of the Akatsuki Hideout"
"Inside the Akatsuki Hideout"
"The Foundation's Hideout"
"Infront of the Hidden Leaf Village Gate"
"Tenchi Bridge"

1 removed stage from UN4 - "Crystal Cave", it's replaced by "Inside of the Akatsuki Hideout".

As for the new things,there are many like the infamous Support System.("Linked System" In the game). I also found a way to TURN IT OFF...or at least kind of.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-02-2009, 11:18 AM   #34
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

You can't turn the assists off in UN5. ALso the enemy vanishing mid-Ougi isn't a glitch. It's just a bad camera angle thing.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #35
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You can't turn the assists off in UN5. ALso the enemy vanishing mid-Ougi isn't a glitch. It's just a bad camera angle thing.

No. The end of Sai's Dragon ougi,where the dragon crashes with the opponent in the picture,and then the opponent is seen on the picture.It could be because of the EU version.I did saw a vid from the Jap. version of the same Ougi,and the opponent is seen on the end.In mine though it isn't.Anyways...

For the assists...It's true,you can't turn them off.BUT,if you go to Guy on the training fields,and talk to him,there will be a SPECIAL menu,where you can choose some neat things.One of them,is to set YOUR OWN conditions.(like,Fight with no chakra or With opponent's power high).There is a condition "With NO linked character". If you choose only that condition,then the character select screen appears and you don't have a linked character nor does your opponent.You choose a stage,and fight.Neither you or your opponent have a linked character,and the linked character menu that appears on-screen will dissapear.It's just like selecting a free battle,but with NO linked character...that is if you set the condition, of course.The only diffrent thing than Free Battle is that you can't play versus a 2P.Only against the computer.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-02-2009, 12:39 PM   #36
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah well in VS mode you can't turn off assists. Kinda wish you could though.

Old 12-02-2009, 12:57 PM   #37
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah well in VS mode you can't turn off assists. Kinda wish you could though.

It's EXACTLY the same as VS mode. The only thing is that you can't fight against a 2P. Trust me,when you get the game, talk to Guy,set the condition and the supports will be no more.That's the only way to fight without a support on purpose.

The other times you and your opponent fight without a support is during Story Mode.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 12-02-2009, 01:01 PM   #38
Rasenganfan2
Freshmen Academy Student

Rasenganfan2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It's a shame I'll have to import it due to the fact that it's not coming out in NTSC regions. But, seeing as how I'm a huge Narutard, I can't sit on the sidelines :P
Rasenganfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #39
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
It's EXACTLY the same as VS mode. The only thing is that you can't fight against a 2P. Trust me,when you get the game, talk to Guy,set the condition and the supports will be no more.That's the only way to fight without a support on purpose.

The other times you and your opponent fight without a support is during Story Mode.
really?
Old 12-02-2009, 01:09 PM   #40
Rasenganfan2
Freshmen Academy Student

Rasenganfan2 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually I take that back... it will be coming to America, from an official conferance in America.

I've seen some gameplay videos of the Japanese version of UN5, Narutimate Accel 2, and it looks really fun. The Master Mode battles seem to have a lot more depth than the simplistic Master Mode battles from UN4.
Rasenganfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote