Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: What do you hate about a pairing's fandom?
The fact that everyone purposely picks fights and can't get along. 8 53.33%
You people who just can't see that ___ BELONGS WITH ___!! (If you vote on this, please leave afterwards) 0 0%
Ignorant people like those who choose the above option. 8 53.33%
When people use facts that are made up or just plain stupid to prove their point. 12 80.00%
I dunno.. 2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #21
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

LaGueraUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha
Default Re: The Multi-Shipper Fan Club

Thx. ^ ^.
<3Fam ;D

-Kakashi FC member-Uchiha FC member -Tobi FC member-ItaDei FC member
[]-샤이니
-JUST SAW YOUR FACE..DIDN'T LIKE IT xD

LaGueraUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 PM   #22
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I don't know if you just havn't got to it or not, but NejiTen isn't on the list (Sorry if you already knew this, just an observation)

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
SasukeFallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:36 PM   #23
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

Send a message via MSN to LaGueraUchiha Send a message via Yahoo to LaGueraUchiha

oh yeah I saw that 2.
<3Fam ;D

[]-샤이니

Old 10-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #24
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Don't worry, I got it and a bunch of other pairings in, so I'm done with the lists...for now, anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 05:17 PM   #25
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Don't worry, I got it and a bunch of other pairings in, so I'm done with the lists...for now, anyway.
alright, cool. Nice list by the way, you got so many pairings on there

',,,,,

',,,,,
Old 10-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #26
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
alright, cool. Nice list by the way, you got so many pairings on there
Thanks, this is what I've gathered from fanart and fanfiction sites, plus favorites of my own. Pretty much all of those pairings have at least 5 fans somewhere, probably more because I haven't looked at every site on the web. However, I did leave out some pairings, like Akamaru pairings >>"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-03-2009, 07:43 PM   #27
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So...the discussion..

My ships are most of the ones with a 1 beside them, along with all the main ones. I can't fully explain why I like most of them, though fanfiction and fanart's helped me like a lot of crack couples.

Old 10-03-2009, 08:43 PM   #28
LightningSage
Genin Elite

LightningSage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll join.

はたけカカシ-/-コピー忍者のカカシ (案山子) +-+ -_-
friend/rival:YondaimeMinato7
"Why must I tell you
everything I know"
-I have plenty of Wisdom
to offer but not
to a low
Intellectual Fool
like you-
LightningSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 08:53 PM   #29
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
So...the discussion..

My ships are most of the ones with a 1 beside them, along with all the main ones. I can't fully explain why I like most of them, though fanfiction and fanart's helped me like a lot of crack couples.
I know what you mean. You see it around enough and it makes you kind of warm up to them, even though theres almost no chance it could happen lol(Hence the 'crack'ness)

',,,,,

',,,,,
Old 10-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #30
Sakura~Uchiha
Apprentice Genin

Sakura~Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i wanna add SasuSaku NaruHina in my list! may i?
Sakura~Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 10:22 PM   #31
LaGueraUchiha
Chunin

Quote:
Thanks, this is what I've gathered from fanart and fanfiction sites, plus favorites of my own. Pretty much all of those pairings have at least 5 fans somewhere, probably more because I haven't looked at every site on the web. However, I did leave out some pairings, like Akamaru pairings >>"
Well besides the Akamaru pairings.....everything else is pretty cool.
and they pairings so far are great.
<3Fam ;D

[]-샤이니

Old 10-04-2009, 06:57 AM   #32
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningSage View Post
I'll join.
Added! Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura~Uchiha View Post
i wanna add SasuSaku NaruHina in my list! may i?

Already added

Old 10-04-2009, 07:18 AM   #33
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
I know what you mean. You see it around enough and it makes you kind of warm up to them, even though theres almost no chance it could happen lol(Hence the 'crack'ness)
Yeah, though unfortunately my crack couples aren't seen around enough. KakuKisa for example, I've seen quite a bit of fanart and fanfiction for it, but it doesn't seem to be enough, because everyone pairs Kisame with Itachi only and Kakuzu with Hidan only, while pairing Hidan and Ita with everyone else, as if the 'manly, ugly ones' have to be paired up with their 'feminine, hot' partners and nobody else , not even women. Even in the AkatsukixGirls fanfics, they're always left out like they don't exist.

But, there's still plenty of other crack pairings for me to look at, so I'm not really down about it.

Do you have any crack couples you like or find interesting?

Old 12-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #34
AkumaTenshi
Academy Graduate

AkumaTenshi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to AkumaTenshi

I don't declare OTPs, e-especially in the Naruto fandom. My favorite pairings are Orochimaru/Kabuto (not n-necessarily in that order), Naruto/Hinata, Kankuro/Matsuri (Gaara's apprentice), Shikamaru/Shiho (The girl with th-the swirly glasses), and Lee/Sakura (th-though I hate Sakura-chan and think that Lee-san deserves b-better).
AkumaTenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 04:38 AM   #35
Zetsubou_Sensei
Chunin Exam Participant

Zetsubou_Sensei is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

May I join? I'm a fan of SuiKariSasuIno, NaruSaku, ShizuKona, DeiSaku, SasoSaku, SasoDei, KakuHi, Pain/Konan, JiraTsu, TsuShizu, TemaShikaInoShiho, Chojuro/Mizukage, Karui/Kankuro, Gaara/Matsuri, KibaHina, NejiHina, Inari/Hanabi (crack ensues...) KimiJuu, Omoi/Killerbee, Omoi/Karui, KariSakuInoShizuKona, Zabuza/Haku, Shino/Tenten, Lee/Tenten, Neji/Tenten, NaruSai, SuiKona, KisaZetsu, KariSaku...
And some others that I can't currently remeber.

I don't even know why I like a lot of these. For NaruSaku, it's because I think the pairing has a lot of development, but for the others...I think they're cute? Also, I'm a yaoi/yuri fangirl.
I'M IN DESPAIR!!!!!
I want to take it home!
Proud supporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin, KibaHina, and GaaMatsu!

rolls into the abyss thinkin about my ships

Last edited by Zetsubou_Sensei; 12-03-2009 at 05:56 PM.
Zetsubou_Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 10:25 AM   #36
Noon Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Noon Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'd like to join!
I'm NaruSaku (main pairing)
And also, KibaHina and JiraTsu.

I'm a Girl , BTW
!

Proud NaruSaku Supporter!
Spoiler:

RIP Jiraiya, Itachi, Obito :'(

Uzumaki Naruto ~ Some people are - simply - born HEROES.
Noon Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 02:06 PM   #37
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaTenshi View Post
I don't declare OTPs, e-especially in the Naruto fandom. My favorite pairings are Orochimaru/Kabuto (not n-necessarily in that order), Naruto/Hinata, Kankuro/Matsuri (Gaara's apprentice), Shikamaru/Shiho (The girl with th-the swirly glasses), and Lee/Sakura (th-though I hate Sakura-chan and think that Lee-san deserves b-better).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou_Sensei View Post
May I join? I'm a fan of SuiKariSasuIno, NaruSaku, ShizuKona, DeiSaku, SasoSaku, SasoDei, KakuHi, Pain/Konan, JiraTsu, TsuShizu, TemaShikaInoShiho, Chojuro/Mizukage, Karui/Kankuro, Gaara/Matsuri, KibaHina, NejiHina, Inari/Hanabi (crack ensues...) KimiJuu, Omoi/Killerbee, Omoi/Karui, KariSakuInoShizuKona, Zabuza/Haku, Shino/Tenten, Lee/Tenten, Neji/Tenten, NaruSai, SuiKona, KisaZetsu...
And some others that I can't currently remeber.

I don't even know why I like a lot of these. For NaruSaku, it's because I think the pairing has a lot of development, but for the others...I think they're cute? Also, I'm a yaoi/yuri fangirl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noon Uzumaki View Post
I'd like to join!
I'm NaruSaku (main pairing)
And also, KibaHina and JiraTsu.

Added! Welcome!

Tags
couples, fan club, karinsasusakunaruhinakiba, multiple, pairings