Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #1
HeavenShocking LunarFang7
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Weapons of Mass Destruction

First of all, this is not a Fan Club. I made this thread for anyone in the Hueco Mundo, Swords of the Past, Anime, and the Adopt a Star FC. In this thread there will be a collection of weapons, such as swords, spears, bows and arrows, daggers, and staffs. To join you must be in the Fan Clubs I posted earlier in this post. (Hueco Mundo, Swords of the Past, Anime, and Adopt a Star Fan Club) Anyone who comes and wants to obtain this weapons can use them to fight other Espada, (Hueco Mundo) use them against any other clan mate, (Swords of the Past and Anime) or equip the weapon to your star or yourself. Even though this isn't a Fan Club, there are some rules. These rules are make sure that no one gets some crap about someone's weapon. Rule number one: Anyone that obtains any weapon of choice, can only have one. Rule number two: There is NO Rping in this thread. And the last rule. Rule number three: Like in the earlier part of this thread, you MUST be in one of the following Fan Clubs......Hueco Mundo, Swords of the Past, Anime, and Adopt a Star Fan Club. Now these are the Weapons of Mass Destruction....
The sword of Strength
The bow of Light
The dagger of Absorb
The staff of Life
The sword of Darkness
The bow of Ice
The dagger of Wind
The staff of Defense
The sword of Fire
The bow of Speed
The dagger of Knowledge
The staff of Destruction
My apologizes to everyone who has come to this page, and has come up upset with the fact that I have no pictures, and no facts about the weapons. In the next few posts, I will try to add pictures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #2
Special Jonin Candidate

HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!HeavenShocking LunarFang7 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Weapons of Mass Destruction

The sword of Strength is a tricky one to control. But the user of the weapon, strength is increased by a huge amount. All though this is not a weapon considered a defensive weapon, the user might gain enough strength too increase it's defense a little bit. This is the history about the weapon: Made in the ancient furnaces of Japan. All of Japan was at war, a swordsmen, dying to find a way to insure that his village and their allies would come up with victory. Then, he found a way. He went to a shrine, the shrine that he usually goes to too prayer. The shrine of the god of Strength. He came to shrine, but instead of the shrine, there in front of him, waiting for him, was the god of Strength! The god asked him if he truly wanted to save his people. He said yes, and then god reached his hand into the sky, to pull down a huge sword that had a huge amount of aura around it. He handed the sword to the swordsmen, and said: "Go and take this weapon. I have made this weapon for you. This sword will give you a huge amount of strength, and rising your defense a little bit". The swords man took it, and as soon as his hand hit the hilt of the sword, a huge force hit him, he felt his strength grow. "Thank you, my Lord". He looked up to see that he was gone. 2 years later, the war was over. The swordsmen became the first ruler of Japan. The sword was thought to be a myth or lost forever....They were wrong......
[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Paul/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.png[/IMG]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend

Old 12-01-2009, 01:00 PM   #3
Special Jonin Candidate

Default Re: Weapons of Mass Destruction

The Bow of Light: This bow was enchanted by a Monk named Cesar. The bow has the power to turn it's enemeys into complete stone. The weapon is also has the power to guid it's owner through the toughest problems and mazes, and the bow has a infenite amount of arrows. History about "The Bow of Light": Long ago, in the middle of now days China. There was a Monk, named Cesar. The Monk's village was a peaceful village.....Until one of the warriors, named Karam, want power. Karam was the village's bravest, strongest, and smartest warrior. But, when he was a boy, he was so addicted to having the most power. The addiction was so strong that in the middle of night, he killed all of the grauds/warriors in their sleep. Karam became the ruler of Cesar's village, demanding high taxs, weapons, and loilty. The Monk's became encharge of enchanting weapons. Cesar knew deep in his heart, like everyone else, that Karam must be killed. Our their suffering would contienue. So, Cesar enchanted a bow that one of his friends used, (his friend is one of the grauds/warriors) in the middle of a speach, that Karam was giving, Cesar's friend grab "The Bow of Light" and set out. He pulled one of the arrows out of the quvier, and launched it right into his heart. Ending the rule of Karam.

KG's bodyguard
Silver is my best friend