Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #41
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Maikeru Shinigami Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
I am like his awesome brother therefore I cannot join due to our awesomeness would clash and this thread might explode
So you're not joining?
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:23 PM   #42
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
So you're not joining?
I was joking ^^ of course I will join haha
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #43
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
I was joking ^^ of course I will join haha
Thanks!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-30-2009, 12:25 PM   #44
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
I admire your notions of fair odds Mr. Mai and I broke did my rep button -_-; was spreadin rep so I could do my daily repping but noooooooo I broke it.
Yes, I like to exploit my awesome leetness.
Noess!!! >.<
I brokeded my rep button earlier too.
*breaks his rep button daily*
You'll just have to wait til your rep button is working again.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:26 PM   #45
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Yes, I like to exploit my awesome leetness.
Noess!!! >.<
I brokeded my rep button earlier too.
*breaks his rep button daily*
You'll just have to wait til your rep button is working again.
Damn button *presses it repeatedly/frantically* Come on work dattebayo!
Old 11-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #46
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
You should hit it.
Everytime I hit something it starts working.
*sees you are in the Top 30 now* Woohoo!!!

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #47
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

lol
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-30-2009, 12:33 PM   #48
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
LOL
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 12:43 PM   #49
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

*revive no jutsu* xD
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-30-2009, 12:51 PM   #50
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Awesome!
Well, I'm going to go to the college for class.
Remember: Stay awesome!

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-30-2009, 01:00 PM   #51
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Awesome!
Well, I'm going to go to the college for class.
Remember: Stay awesome!
Have fun!

*hugs*
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-30-2009, 01:07 PM   #52
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
You should hit it.
Everytime I hit something it starts working.
*sees you are in the Top 30 now* Woohoo!!!
Top 30 of what?
Old 11-30-2009, 01:13 PM   #53
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Top 30 of what?
In rep haha. *points to list*
Alright, well I really need to go now, and I'm wasting my time here bye.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-30-2009, 01:14 PM   #54
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
In rep haha. *points to list*
Alright, well I really need to go now, and I'm wasting my time here bye.
Later Mr. Mai ^^ have fun at school bro. See you later stay awesomely leet!
Old 11-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #55
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Up at the college now! Woohoo!! Just wanted to say alright, and talk to you later.
*turns off computer before he gets in trouble* =P
Fix that rep button Awesome Sir Jin.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-30-2009, 01:34 PM   #56
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Up at the college now! Woohoo!! Just wanted to say alright, and talk to you later.
*turns off computer before he gets in trouble* =P
Fix that rep button Awesome Sir Jin.
See ya later, Awesome Sensei!
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #57
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

The computer didn't turn off. >.<
What am I doing wrong?

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-30-2009, 01:40 PM   #58
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Siiiign me up, he's too awesome for me not to.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 01:41 PM   #59
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Siiiign me up, he's too awesome for me not to.
Your awesomeness will further increase the capacity of this fanclub.
*continues struggling to turn off computer*

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-30-2009, 01:42 PM   #60
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

ooh!! i want to join =^^=

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, fanclub, maikeru shinigami