Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-29-2009, 03:25 PM   #21
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Starfield: For Star Academy Battles

im not sure if u relize the move.
wind style:devastation lets out an explosion of wind that can easily flatten hills[sometin like dat]. now imagine that times 2. u cant bounce it off a sword
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:26 PM   #22
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

neko_girl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Me:*walks up to u with apus and saske next to me and whistels*
Apus:i know that whistle =D
saske:*grins*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♣put this in ur siggy if u love mangagirl♣
neko_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:28 PM   #23
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
im not sure if u relize the move.
wind style:devastation lets out an explosion of wind that can easily flatten hills[sometin like dat]. now imagine that times 2. u cant bounce it off a sword
what happens if it's a wind style devastation sword 4?can it bounce off then?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-29-2009, 03:32 PM   #24
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

hmp, if ur gonna play like that then so b it.

Cloud: lets go!-runs at 300 mph n slashes at neko-

Daemus:sure!-runs at 300 mph n flanks me
Old 11-29-2009, 03:48 PM   #25
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

*doges it and u miss*see im faster than u*u see an ice dragon come out of nowhere and it pick's u up and throw u at a tree*

Old 11-29-2009, 03:56 PM   #26
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cloud:-lands on tree- well... how about a 550 mph attack....

Old 11-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #27
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

wth?? When was this thread made? I thought we were going to do all of the fights back at the other thread.
Draco: Looks like you were wrong. *assumes defensive and offensive positions*

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"
flamey234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #28
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

flamey has 2 stars ask him if his other one can be on ur side

Old 11-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #29
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_girl View Post
flamey has 2 stars ask him if his other one can be on ur side
Hydra I think counts as 2 since it regrows heads and has 1 immortal head.

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-29-2009, 04:04 PM   #30
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol. ill get daemus to join in, but i still wanna have a fight with me n mist vs yall
Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #31
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol. ill get daemus to join in, but i still wanna have a fight with me n mist vs yall
Okay but just to let you know, if you run into my alloy sand at high speeds you are going to hurt pretty bad

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 PM   #32
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

well, me n daemus r ready
Old 11-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #33
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Me and Draco are ready. Alright Draco, let's show them what our training over the past couple of weeks has done to us
Draco: *grins* I can tell this is going to be the most fun I've had in years

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #34
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

-both-: -aura takes shape into a firelike appearence-
Cloud:daemus...we will have to use our demon modes

Daemus:what?! we havent shifted to them yet!

Cloud: all attacks 500 mph and higher. if this fails, we will use our demon modes

Daemus:ok

[i dont have a pic 4 demon mode yet.but i will describe it to u as best as i can
Old 11-29-2009, 04:12 PM   #35
sakuracha!!!
Special Jonin Candidate

sakuracha!!! is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to sakuracha!!! Send a message via Yahoo to sakuracha!!!

muahaaha i will battle my star and win whahahahaah
i <3 u crazy cuzzy looney-lyra u too amazing bro taker369,and my awsome "mom" mangagirl

- 100 hearts would be to few to carry all my love to u
MS. CHA!!!
sakuracha!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
-both-: -aura takes shape into a firelike appearence-
Cloud:daemus...we will have to use our demon modes

Daemus:what?! we havent shifted to them yet!

Cloud: all attacks 500 mph and higher. if this fails, we will use our demon modes

Daemus:ok

[i dont have a pic 4 demon mode yet.but i will describe it to u as best as i can
Draco, defensive mode. NOW! *metalic like sand starts rising out of the ground* This is my alloy sand. the alloy is made of three metals but when it is damaged, the alloy heals itself and is stronger than before. (it is a real alloy. I read about it in my chemistry book back during my sophmore year in high school)

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Old 11-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #37
MasterOfPain
Veteran Chunin

MasterOfPain is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*writes in notebook* Hmmmmm I guess you can use demon mode but use it carefully I dont want to be responsible if one of you dies.

MasterOfPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #38
neko_girl
Chunin Exam Participant

i don't want to play 2 vs 2 1 vs 1 cause i haven't finished with cloud

Old 11-29-2009, 04:18 PM   #39
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cloud: daemus, u think our aura can....

Daemus:yeah, i bet it can

-aura explodes with energy-

Cloud: ull have to catch us first!-runs at 500 mph-
Daemus:hah!-follows at 501mph
Old 11-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #40
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPain View Post
*writes in notebook* Hmmmmm I guess you can use demon mode but use it carefully I dont want to be responsible if one of you dies.
Becareful with that though. If you use that on me then my inner vampire will immediately take over. I don't even know his name (I don't think my inner vampire even has a name now that I think about it)

Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara

Tags
academy, battles, star