Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-27-2009, 07:10 PM   #321
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kakashi's Girl & bacon_army17 Wedding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotate View Post
If this is ending no good party can end without this song XD
LOL
That's nice!
Dance partner: shinmaru
Lover: manga
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Babies: UPM Kibkib Taker AR
Adopted by: NJ
Bodyguard: Lunar
Kakashi's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #322
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi's Girl is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I guess I have to go now...
Bye bye, everyone!
Thanks for the musics, Rotate!
*kisses bacon_army17*
Perfect friends: Meg KU Nabris Muffin Ryu Vex Kiseki 88 Hockey sasu Dee LT Kuro Luna
Epic friends: Magic Dem CU Bacon Maik Neisie KGT Woo Sticky Shikamaru Semog Yori Pat azal Cornbread Jin tks Jonesy Vat Nick Shika Kuroi Sixxy Seph
Old 11-27-2009, 07:14 PM   #323
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

*Walks in* Sorry I'm late
Congrats to the Groom and the Bride
Old 11-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #324
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemico View Post
*Walks in* Sorry I'm late
Congrats to the Groom and the Bride
Thanksss
Rep up for you ^^
Old 11-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #325
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
I guess I have to go now...
Bye bye, everyone!
Thanks for the musics, Rotate!
*kisses bacon_army17*

you never cease to make me happy kakashigirl bye bye
*kisses back*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:27 PM   #326
akatsukirocks
Special Jonin Candidate

akatsukirocks saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

DANG IT
im later for my parents wedding T_T

Hug/Feed my Egg/Pokemon

I adopted:
Spoiler:
Coyote Starrk

Kotetsu, Kid Ed, Link, Kagome, Komui

Jiraya: ok naruto, your first task is to walk on water.
Naruto: like jesus??
Jiraya: yes naruto.... like jesus....
Naruto: wait a minute.... does that mean jesus was a ninja?
Jiraya: YES NARUTO.....JESUS WAS A NINJA."
Naruto: really?!!?
Jiraya: NO NOT REALLY!!!
akatsukirocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #327
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Congratulations.

*Burns the Place Down*

Peace.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:13 AM   #328
NarutoFan12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoFan12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

O_O!...okay...I'm gonna throw a Congratulations Party for them(gotta ask them first though...)

Puppy's (me) Master!: sagemaster777
BFF: Sasugirl, Neisen, CoD, and Deidara bro
NF12: on flipnote hatena, TK & Chris
NF12 doesn't come here much anymore... but I can say hi when I can...kay? -NF12 out.
NarutoFan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 01:42 PM   #329
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Location: Under Fenna, with whipcream being nommed off by her! P: ♥
Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukirocks View Post
DANG IT
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFan12 View Post
O_O!...okay...I'm gonna throw a Congratulations Party for them(gotta ask them first though...)
I'm sure they will love the idea!
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Sensei & Bestest Friend: Maikeru(secret admirer *.*)
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Gaara's Girl: My bestest friend ever.
Gaara's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:21 PM   #330
NaruCrazy2009
Genin

NaruCrazy2009 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Holy crap!!! Bacon, u never told me u were married!!! Way to go dude!
NaruCrazy2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 09:59 AM   #331
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
you never cease to make me happy kakashigirl bye bye
*kisses back*
You never cease to make me happy too, love!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsukirocks View Post
DANG IT
LOL
It's ok, sweetie!
Mommy still loves you ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Congratulations.

*Burns the Place Down*

Peace.
Thanks........I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFan12 View Post
You're so nice!!!
And of course I'd love that! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaruCrazy2009 View Post
Holy crap!!! Bacon, u never told me u were married!!! Way to go dude!
Now he is married!
Old 11-30-2009, 10:02 AM   #332
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Lol bacon, does it mean if you get divorced she will take half of your Rep Point xD!!

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
ShikamaruGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:09 AM   #333
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
Lol bacon, does it mean if you get divorced she will take half of your Rep Point xD!!
LOL
Old 11-30-2009, 01:11 PM   #334
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Gaara's Girl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

People are down repping me for making this thread...
BFFs: Neisen Wooster Vorn suki(musketeer buddy<3) Hockey Magic Muffintop(other half<3) TBC Yori Nine ILK(wife4ever<3) DA Semog Cornbread(teddy bear<3) TDZ CCS Jinchiruuki Demise Rotate flamey Gord Red J-Sun KGT sasu(fangirl&wife<3) Shikamaru N117 Luna Meg Jonesy Sephiroph CoD ECW Taker Susanoo jenny JAFL Sarge's Father Blind Vivi
Babies: Ohako kakashi uzumaki zenon george IK Swift Storm matsuro Leaf/Mist Shinobi Vocaloid
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #335
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

One person down repped me too...
Old 11-30-2009, 01:28 PM   #336
Gaara's Girl
Little Miss Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi's Girl View Post
One person down repped me too...
To me was more than one!
Misses Vat. 3=
Quote:

Old 11-30-2009, 01:34 PM   #337
Jinchiruuki

another one bites the dust eh? No more bachelor fun with me and bacon *sniffs* we had so much fun Oh the good times of crashing other weddings and being single.
Spoiler:
hahaha jk ^^
Anyways, congrats to both of you ^^
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #338
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
another one bites the dust eh? No more bachelor fun with me and bacon *sniffs* we had so much fun Oh the good times of crashing other weddings and being single.
Spoiler:
hahaha jk ^^
Anyways, congrats to both of you ^^
YAY!!!
Thankss
I'll take good care of him!
Old 11-30-2009, 02:04 PM   #339
Kakashi's Girl
Sweet Green T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara's Girl View Post
To me was more than one!
Don't be sad, sis!
Let's have some fun!!!

Tags
bacon_army17, kakashi's girl, wedding