Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: want the game to come out this year or the next?
hell yeah 16 76.19%
may be 0 0%
not shure 1 4.76%
no way 1 4.76%
who cares 3 14.29%
don't like it 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2009, 09:01 PM   #41
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Itachi Uchia is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: naruto shippuden:ultimate ninja five 12/29/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by george hyuga View Post
what?
why cant u accept the fact that it is not comeing to the US?
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Itachi Uchia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #42
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.
george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to george hyuga Send a message via Yahoo to george hyuga

b/c i know for a fact that it will come here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

george hyuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #43
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Every human being relies on and is bounded by his knowledge and experience to live. This is what we call reality. However, knowledge and experience are ambiguous, thus reality can become illusion. Is it not possible to think that, all human beings are living in their assumptions? -Itachi Uchiha
Old 11-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #44
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.george hyuga just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

see ya gotta go

Old 11-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #45
Itachi Uchia
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
see ya gotta go
ok see ya
Old 11-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #46
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Proof or it never happened and don't give me that VGreleases.com crap since it's not a trusted info site.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:25 PM   #47
narutohatake
Freshmen Academy Student

narutohatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

ultimate ninja heroes 3 is coming out spring 2010. it just naruto accel 3

they renamed it ultimate ninja heroes 3 because were NOT GETTING NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA 5. this game is supposed to ultimate ninja 6. but namco bandai and cyberconnet didn't want any confusion. be happy

but it will probably be a watered down version cause it only going to hidan and kakazu arc.

hopefully there hiding something. or might pull naruto clash of ninja revolution 3 how it stopped at the recsue gaara arc but has all the characters up to the hidan and kakazu arc

Last edited by narutohatake; 11-28-2009 at 11:29 PM.
narutohatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:39 PM   #48
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutohatake View Post

they renamed it ultimate ninja heroes 3 because were NOT GETTING NARUTO ULTIMATE NINJA 5. this game is supposed to ultimate ninja 6. but namco bandai and cyberconnet didn't want any confusion. be happy

but it will probably be a watered down version cause it only going to hidan and kakazu arc.

hopefully there hiding something. or might pull naruto clash of ninja revolution 3 how it stopped at the recsue gaara arc but has all the characters up to the hidan and kakazu arc
and how do you know that? it's just a rumor b/c jp doesn't have it yet till december

Old 11-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #49
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
Proof or it never happened and don't give me that VGreleases.com crap since it's not a trusted info site.
hey go post ur disrespectful comments some where else plz or i might have to -rep u since ur spaming

Old 11-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #50
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

Quote:

The only problem with that logic is that CC2 has no say about what the games are called here in the states. Namco could call it Naruto's Stupid Adventure for all CC2 cares.

@george hyuga - How am I spamming? Just because I'm disagreeing with you? I'm trying to be nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt but you need to rely on official sites like GameFAQs or IGN. Not some shady website I've never heard of.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:45 PM   #51
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
The only problem with that logic is that CC2 has no say about what the games are called here in the states. Namco could call it Naruto's Stupid Adventure for all CC2 cares.

@george hyuga - How am I spamming? Just because I'm disagreeing with you? I'm trying to be nice and giving you the benefit of the doubt but you need to rely on official sites like GameFAQs or IGN. Not some shady website I've never heard of.
hello crap? use some thing like weird..... proper English please

Old 11-28-2009, 11:47 PM   #52
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
hello crap? use some thing like weird..... proper English please
FYI crap is proper English. It's a censored word for what I'd really say.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:51 PM   #53
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

oh my god u guys might be right wiki says ultimate ninja heroes 3 spring 2010 i want NUN5 so bad

Old 11-29-2009, 12:00 AM   #54
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh my god u guys might be right wiki says ultimate ninja heroes 3 spring 2010 i want NUN5 so bad
Well if you've been listening to me since like September, if you want UN5 so bad then mod your PS2 and import UN5 from UK.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #55
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

no i want it in english even tho i speak jp

Old 11-29-2009, 12:10 AM   #56
narutohatake
Freshmen Academy Student

narutohatake is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
and how do you know that? it's just a rumor b/c jp doesn't have it yet till december
note i said SPRING 2010 if you got the shonen jump january 2010 issue it says.
the's site say it to:

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/n...el3/index.html

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/home/961549.html

Last edited by Err; 10-12-2010 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
narutohatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 12:12 AM   #57
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no i want it in english even tho i speak jp
What? I fail to see the logic there. If you can speak/read Japanese then get the Japanese version. If you can't read Japanese then get the EU copy and read the English text while listening to the Japanese voices. If you want a game with English text and voices then tough luck but that ain't happening.

Old 11-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #58
george hyuga
Jonin Leader

Awards Showcase

Quote:
note i said SPRING 2010 if you got the shonen jump january 2010 issue it says.
the's site say it to:

http://www.gamespot.com/psp/action/n...el3/index.html

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/psp/home/961549.html
im sorry guys but im gonna have to ask you not to post about ultimate ninja 6 this is ultimate ninja5

Last edited by Err; 10-12-2010 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Removed illegal images/links.
Old 11-29-2009, 01:41 AM   #59
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Its kinda saying that UN5 won't come.

Naruto321 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:27 AM   #60
NAGATO_PAIN
Genin

NAGATO_PAIN has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

2 noobs who put WHO CARES..so uncalled for lol
NAGATO_PAIN is offline   Reply With Quote