Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-28-2009, 10:53 PM   #21
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default Re: CardCaptor Sakura Fan Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
Yes. How do you manage the darkness Maikeru? I write about it, and go through mood swings. D:
I do it in many ways, but usually I put on my tiara and sing like a fairy princess. It makes life much easier when people laugh because of the things you do instead of at you.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #22
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

So nick, do you want to join?

And what was that -chan for Luna? O_o
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:55 PM   #23
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
I do it in many ways, but usually I put on my tiara and sing like a fairy princess. It makes life much easier when people laugh because of the things you do instead of at you.
Me too!! Only differently xF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
So nick, do you want to join?

And what was that -chan for Luna? O_o
I don't really know her, and did you notice Luna stopped posting here? xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #24
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

It's because I called you cute -.-

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #25
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Oh, and in what way is it different?

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2009, 10:57 PM   #26
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
:O!!!!!!!!!!! Uwha!!??!?!

EDIT: I make people laugh by being my Special self xD

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 11-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #27
<Aurega?>

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
chan is for girls, kun is for guys... -_-

*feels deranged*
Old 11-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #28
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

*feels deranged*
She thought you were a woman!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/Heil

Old 11-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #29
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
:O!!!!!!!!!!! Uwha!!??!?!

EDIT: I make people laugh by being my Special self xD
Ohh yeah, that's what happens to Special Boys.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #30
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ohh yeah, that's what happens to Special Boys.
Yup, just call me The Water Boy xD

/Heil

Old 11-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #31
<Aurega?>

Quote:

I don't really know her, and did you notice Luna stopped posting here? xD
You should get to know her then! She's awesome! <3
Old 11-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #32
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

*feels deranged*
I know. xD -Chan also means something cute. *Huggle*

Old 11-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #33
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You should get to know her then! She's awesome! <3
*stands at attention* Yes ma'am!!!

/Heil

Old 11-28-2009, 11:01 PM   #34
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

CC is here! *Glomps CC*

Old 11-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #35
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*stands at attention* Yes ma'am!!!
This seriously made me LMAO!!!!

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #36
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Continue to chat, there is no fanclub going on, I swear D:

Erhh... the title was a typo. That silly TDZ.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #37
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
This seriously made me LMAO!!!!
See? My special self xD

/Heil

Old 11-28-2009, 11:04 PM   #38
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
See? My special self xD
Yes, I do, you are very special. xD

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #39
<Aurega?>

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Continue to chat, there is no fanclub going on, I swear D:

Erhh... the title was a typo. That silly TDZ.
Nice try, but this chat is dedicated to your fanclub! We're just making it more visible!
Old 11-28-2009, 11:05 PM   #40
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes, I do, you are very special. xD
Awww, so romantic! Am I.....the one....?

/Heil