Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #201
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: Should Hockey Otaku (A must see for Kuroda Taishi)?-A rational discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by yondaime View Post
Aha, that proves it pedophile hockey. And I BET you are like 50 xDDDD.
Except that was a lie.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #202
Hockey Otaku
is Toma's only acknowleged stalker/fangirl.

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Should Hockey Otaku (A must see for Kuroda Taishi)?-A rational discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maikeru Shinigami View Post
Maikeru now feels old.
Ah, yes, you're surrounded by tweens and a couple (a happily engaged couple ) barely teenagers.

I think KGT is lying! *points the finger of LIES*
EDIT: he admitted his lie!
How old are you REALLY!?!?

HOCKEY! To the BATMOBILE!!!
Quote:
/Gets in.
/realizes this is a terrible idea.

IF I AM NEVER SEEN AGAIN TELL LUNA HOCKEY I LOVE HER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku
/Is sitting right next to you.
Freudian slip? I think so.
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

*That is, if we actually know each other.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
***DragonAngel gets a gold star!
Hockey Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #203
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

C4 Karura is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This thread is AWESOME!
*Drama Llama eats Hockey's head*
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Unless I'm mistaken the only character she beat was herself. :/
C4 Karura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #204
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Maikeru now feels old.
and awesome. How old are you anyways Mr. Mai? I am 20 haha
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #205
Sage Of Six Paths
Special Jonin Candidate

Sage Of Six Paths is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you.

Sage Of Six Paths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #206
TNA Kitten
Veteran Chunin

TNA Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TNA Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto View Post
Im older so I can put him in my siggy before you! HAHAAA! You wanna no why ?/ U really wanna no why??

V Yeah! He's a special Gammar NERD! V * Huggles Kaka-Bear *

KAKA-BEARR!! ^ ^
Kizo I was kidding..and how are you older? Im 24..
TNA Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:20 PM   #207
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
Ah, yes, you're surrounded by tweens and a couple (a happily engaged couple ) barely teenagers.

I think KGT is lying! *points the finger of LIES*
Yes, I believe it is lies too, however I still feel old. There is not many 19 year olds on here, 20 in going to feel funny in less than 6 months.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #208
Hockey Otaku

Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hockey Otaku has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Of Six Paths View Post

A message from Sage
psst...Sage...didn't you get my twin telepathy message? You're supposed to be on my side.

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:
You can consider me to have officially left the forums, however, I do check my messages so I'd love it* if you'd chat me up.*** =D

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #209
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey Otaku View Post
I love this game!
I refuse to do your dare!
You lost then.
You must do one thing that I say.
The thing that I will say: Take "Fan of Minato" off from your Sig.

@Maik: if you unbetray me and support me, I'l call you Mr.awesome. ^_^

EDIT: Sager. xD
Lets use combo summon.

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Fan of Minato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #210
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinchiruuki View Post
and awesome. How old are you anyways Mr. Mai? I am 20 haha
Sir Jin, you are here!!!! And now I am awesomer!!
*super big glomps* I will be 20 next May.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #211
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

*the Drama Llama gets bored and leaves the thread*
Tenten's ability is using a lot of weapons at once. However, in a series like Naruto, this is a rather dull ability since somehow actual weapons don't work on them. Even "normal" characters like Iruka can get impaled with windmill shurikens and still move. Normal weapons in Naruto are used simply to buy some time.

Perhaps if she had Shikamaru's intelligence then she wouldn't have to waste all those weapons.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #212
Hockey Otaku

Yondaime, is he like, 10? He just called me 50 xD

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 11-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #213
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
@Maik: if you unbetray me and support me, I'l call you Mr.awesome. ^_^
Everyone calls me that anyways. *thinks about this*

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #214
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNA Kitten View Post
Kizo I was kidding..and how are you older? Im 24..

Well IM 30!~!!!!! HIAHAHAAHAHAAAAA..... No... Im ... > - < N o one noes my age besides Hockey and 4 others.. HAHHAAA!! Dont say anything Hockey!
Kizomaru Yukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #215
C4 Karura
Special Jonin Candidate

GAAAA! Why is no one paying attention to my posts?!?!?!

Old 11-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #216
Jinchiruuki

Quote:
Sir Jin, you are here!!!! And now I am awesomer!!
*super big glomps* I will be 20 next May.
Woo! That's almost too awesome to speak of I turn 21 next valentines day ...bleh I hate that day.
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 11-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #217
Hockey Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizomaru Yukimoto View Post
Well IM 30!~!!!!! HIAHAHAAHAHAAAAA..... No... Im ... > - < N o one noes my age besides Hockey and 4 others.. HAHHAAA!! Dont say anything Hockey!
She's 11.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C4 Karura View Post
GAAAA! Why is no one paying attention to my posts?!?!?!
AHAHAHH THe llama hast eaten my cranium!!!

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 11-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #218
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Woo! That's almost too awesome to speak of I turn 21 next valentines day ...bleh I hate that day.
Oh yesh *Maikeru calms down* the awesomeness takes control of all in the face awesome. I was born on Mother's Day so I turn 20 sometime around there.

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #219
Hockey Otaku

How old are you KGT?!?

Quote:
/Gets in.

Quote:
Spoiler:

**Fan of Minato. (HA!)
Old 11-28-2009, 09:25 PM   #220
TNA Kitten
Veteran Chunin

TNA Kitten is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to TNA Kitten

Quote:
Haha I turn 25 on Feb. 13...I beat both of ya...Im awsome..
TNA Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote