Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-28-2009, 09:59 AM   #301
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!
ChaosInuYasha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: I can has UN5 plz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Uchia View Post
yea not to mention how do u control a person with a necklace saying sit boy
It's a magical rosary. It's explained early on when Kaede makes it for him how it works. Still she uses it for the stupidest reasons.

I'm a Bi guy who likes yaoi. You got a problem with that?
Wanna be a Blue Rouge Air Pirate? Feel free to ask me for the details.

Last edited by ChaosInuYasha; 11-28-2009 at 10:12 AM.
ChaosInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:36 PM   #302
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: I can has UN5 plz?

Okay,so I got the game today....Ehhh...the manual is in English.Also,the back of the cover is in English too. Here is what it says:

UNLEASH The Demon Within!

*Live Naruto Shippuden events in the adventure mode*
*Master more than 60 characters in Free Battle Mode*
*Boost character stats,add equipment and upgrade jutsus*
*Experience special Team-Based jutsus with partner support*
*New set of stages for complete immersion in the anime*

That's what it says on back of the cover,along with some screenshots.

I played the game for around 2 hours,and I can say that the scenes in Story Mode are with MUCH more detail,better graphics and better efects.Right now,I finished the WHOLE "Kazekage Rescue arc." and it was awesome! The fight between Sakura & Chiyo vs. Sasori was really well done.The music was very epic too.The fight of Naruto & Kakashi vs. Deidara was done pretty good too.Deidara self-detonated at the end,but after he self-detonated his voice told Naruto that "they would meet again".No Tobi was seen.

There's a diary collecting quest,which is similar to the Toad searching quest that was in UN4,and a quest with "wooden dools" which is the same as the "No-face gangsters" quest that was in UN4.

As of now,I'm beginning to play the "Reunion with Sasuke arc." and I can't tell about it,but maybe later.

Also,the infamous "parter system" isn't so bad after all. If you set the computer to use his "linked character" in "Manual Mode" HE WON'T use the support character at all. If you set him to "Auto Mode",he will use the support. There isn't an option to turn it off,but if you set the computer to use his support character in Manual Mode,he just won't and it will be a normal fight...though the support character battle menu will still be on-screen.

The ONLY thing that I didn't like was the not so good English translation. For example,TS Ino's flower throwing jutsu is called "Beautiful Seasons",which is just weird.And the combo jutsu of Shikamaru and Choji is called "Kachofuketsu",which isn't translated at all,but it's just romanized with English letters. Over all though,the translation's pretty good.

Also,NO English dub. Things said in battle are not understood.

Anyways,pretty good game! *goes back to play the "The Reunion with Sasuke arc. *

Oww,yeah...and rep. me up if this was useful information for you...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 11-28-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Parak111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:49 PM   #303
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: My Air Pirate base.....What you want me to tell you where it is!? No way!

I can't wait to see Tsunade using the Rasengan

Old 11-28-2009, 12:53 PM   #304
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosInuYasha View Post
I can't wait to see Tsunade using the Rasengan

I haven't yet unlocked the custom jutsus.Actually,I only unlocked Kidomaru's "Giant Spider" and Kisame's "Water Style: Water Shark Shotgun Jutsu" as custom jutsus.The game's great.I have it all ready but I found a video of the European version.UN5 is in English. Here it is:

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 11-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #305
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parak111 View Post
I haven't yet unlocked the custom jutsus.Actually,I only unlocked Kidomaru's "Giant Spider" and Kisame's "Water Style: Water Shark Shotgun Jutsu" as custom jutsus.The game's great.I have it all ready but I found a video of the European version.UN5 is in English. Here it is:

Well if you need help in UN5 go to GameFAQs. Also IIRC the Jutsu quests are handled with people with a scroll over their head. I could be wrong though. Also you buy 10 Justsus.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:09 PM   #306
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well if you need help in UN5 go to GameFAQs. Also IIRC the Jutsu quests are handled with people with a scroll over their head. I could be wrong though. Also you buy 10 Justsus.

Can you please give me a link? I've had such a problem with collecting those "diary notes".They are at least 20 or so,and they are scattered all around the game's map. As for the Jutsus,those 2 that I unlocked,I didn't buy,but I found them in chests.(some need to be found around the game's map). And to buy one,I know I have to find a peddler,but I didn't find any peddler who sold Jutsus.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 11-28-2009, 01:19 PM   #307
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Can you please give me a link? I've had such a problem with collecting those "diary notes".They are at least 20 or so,and they are scattered all around the game's map. As for the Jutsus,those 2 that I unlocked,I didn't buy,but I found them in chests.(some need to be found around the game's map). And to buy one,I know I have to find a peddler,but I didn't find any peddler who sold Jutsus.
Well since you asked so nicely: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/943122/51150

Hope it helps ya out.

Also here's the info for Rasengan:

========================
Jutsu #01 Rasengan
========================

Reward : Rasengan Jutsu Scroll
Mission : Fight 100 opponents and survive.

After completing it for the first time you get 3 difficulties for it:
Low rank, Medium rank, High rank.

Last edited by ChaosInuYasha; 11-28-2009 at 01:23 PM.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:23 PM   #308
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well since you asked so nicely: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/943122/51150

Hope it helps ya out.

Thank you really much!...Hey,isn't that "des's" guide? I heard he described the game really well in his guide.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 11-28-2009, 01:25 PM   #309
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Thank you really much!...Hey,isn't that "des's" guide? I heard he described the game really well in his guide.
Yeah that is his guide. I kinda hate how he labels areas with a number and unless you have his little map in another window you have to scroll up and see what number is what area.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #310
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah that is his guide. I kinda hate how he labels areas with a number and unless you have his little map in another window you have to scroll up and see what number is what area.

Yes.That Jutsu peddler appears to be in the Forest Of Death. I'm going to check that out...Thanks again.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 11-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #311
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yes.That Jutsu peddler appears to be in the Forest Of Death. I'm going to check that out...Thanks again.
Ok well if you tackle that 100 fight thing for the Rasengan lemme know how easy/hard it is.

Old 11-28-2009, 02:26 PM   #312
Parak111
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ok well if you tackle that 100 fight thing for the Rasengan lemme know how easy/hard it is.

Ok,I will,but first I have to finish the Sasuke arc,'cause I just fought with Sai,and Yamato hasn't yet been introduced.

YouTube:
src="

but

Old 11-28-2009, 02:44 PM   #313
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Meh *is not a Sasuke fan*

Old 11-29-2009, 08:17 PM   #314
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Chidori457 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Chidori457

Quote:
Okay,so I got the game today....Ehhh...the manual is in English.Also,the back of the cover is in English too. Here is what it says:

UNLEASH The Demon Within!

*Live Naruto Shippuden events in the adventure mode*
*Master more than 60 characters in Free Battle Mode*
*Boost character stats,add equipment and upgrade jutsus*
*Experience special Team-Based jutsus with partner support*
*New set of stages for complete immersion in the anime*

That's what it says on back of the cover,along with some screenshots.

I played the game for around 2 hours,and I can say that the scenes in Story Mode are with MUCH more detail,better graphics and better efects.Right now,I finished the WHOLE "Kazekage Rescue arc." and it was awesome! The fight between Sakura & Chiyo vs. Sasori was really well done.The music was very epic too.The fight of Naruto & Kakashi vs. Deidara was done pretty good too.Deidara self-detonated at the end,but after he self-detonated his voice told Naruto that "they would meet again".No Tobi was seen.

There's a diary collecting quest,which is similar to the Toad searching quest that was in UN4,and a quest with "wooden dools" which is the same as the "No-face gangsters" quest that was in UN4.

As of now,I'm beginning to play the "Reunion with Sasuke arc." and I can't tell about it,but maybe later.

Also,the infamous "parter system" isn't so bad after all. If you set the computer to use his "linked character" in "Manual Mode" HE WON'T use the support character at all. If you set him to "Auto Mode",he will use the support. There isn't an option to turn it off,but if you set the computer to use his support character in Manual Mode,he just won't and it will be a normal fight...though the support character battle menu will still be on-screen.

The ONLY thing that I didn't like was the not so good English translation. For example,TS Ino's flower throwing jutsu is called "Beautiful Seasons",which is just weird.And the combo jutsu of Shikamaru and Choji is called "Kachofuketsu",which isn't translated at all,but it's just romanized with English letters. Over all though,the translation's pretty good.

Also,NO English dub. Things said in battle are not understood.

Anyways,pretty good game! *goes back to play the "The Reunion with Sasuke arc. *

Oww,yeah...and rep. me up if this was useful information for you...
Thanks for telling me! This is what mine looks like.. lol!

"Yell all you like, the Lord himself won't hear you."
-Agent 47
Chidori457 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 05:51 AM   #315
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori457 View Post

That's a pretty sweet looking image.

Old 11-30-2009, 01:16 PM   #316
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Sure is bro!

-Agent 47
Old 11-30-2009, 02:49 PM   #317
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori457 View Post

Since this image is unaltered, we're cool with it.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:04 PM   #318
ChaosInuYasha
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh that's good. It's rare to see an admin in here. You scared of Naruto games? lol

Old 11-30-2009, 03:11 PM   #319
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Normaly you guys are in the Leaf HQ. But I mean you guys are Admins and you have to keep this site up and running.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #320
Chidori457
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Oh that's good. It's rare to see an admin in here. You scared of Naruto games? lol
Im guessing he works and he has a job unlike us.

-Agent 47