Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2009, 09:36 PM   #81
Konan
Chunin
 
Konan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Why do you want to know... STALKER
Posts: 1,081
Rep Power: 10
Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Why is Chiyo so high? She just has allot of knowledge, she can't even take down an Akatsuki member by her self, also I think Kisame is a bit to high, he hasn't shown anything really that great, FWR he seemed more stronger against Team Guy than his normal self IMO.
__________________
~Nagato believed in you, so I will believe in you too ~Konan

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Konan is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #82
Konan
Chunin
 
Konan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Why do you want to know... STALKER
Posts: 1,081
Rep Power: 10
Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Also about the above convorsation, Kakuzu has allot of battle experience, he probably knows that he can deactivate Deidara's bombs with his lightning element heart.
__________________
~Nagato believed in you, so I will believe in you too ~Konan

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................
................................

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Konan is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 09:43 PM   #83
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Why is Chiyo so high? Even Haku can beat her.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:14 PM   #84
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

This should be a obvious mistake but, how is Hidan lower than Asuma? Seriously
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:15 PM   #85
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Miles Edgeworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Mystere
Posts: 10,448
Rep Power: 14
Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
Why is Chiyo so high? Even Haku can beat her.
Lol no, Chiyo stomps Haku.

Since she was able to fight off Sasori, who is arguably transonic, she is at least sonic speed. Haku showed sonic speed at his best.

Chiyo specializes in dodging and there's no way Base Haku is gonna be getting past superior speed, chakra shields, and insane puppets. He's not that durable.
Miles Edgeworth is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:20 PM   #86
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Lol no, Chiyo stomps Haku.

Since she was able to fight off Sasori, who is arguably transonic, she is at least sonic speed. Haku showed sonic speed at his best.

Chiyo specializes in dodging and there's no way Base Haku is gonna be getting past superior speed, chakra shields, and insane puppets. He's not that durable.
Okay look at this, Chiyo cannot defeat Sasori, she doesn't have any antidotes or Sakura's human strength to help her in the situation, Haku can speed blitz Chiyo and create mirrors and hide in them which can't crack to even scorching heat which I think can only be taken down/broken by Amateratsu, I can't see Chiyo beating her.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:22 PM   #87
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Lol no, Chiyo stomps Haku.

Since she was able to fight off Sasori, who is arguably transonic, she is at least sonic speed. Haku showed sonic speed at his best.

Chiyo specializes in dodging and there's no way Base Haku is gonna be getting past superior speed, chakra shields, and insane puppets. He's not that durable.
Neither is Chiyo, she's just as fragile, if not more, Haku just needs to create the ice mirrors or use some sendbon and she's dead without a moment's notice.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:23 PM   #88
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Miles Edgeworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Mystere
Posts: 10,448
Rep Power: 14
Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by HidanSenpai View Post
Okay look at this, Chiyo cannot defeat Sasori, she doesn't have any antidotes or Sakura's human strength to help her in the situation, Haku can speed blitz Chiyo and create mirrors and hide in them which can't crack to even scorching heat which I think can only be taken down/broken by Amateratsu, I can't see Chiyo beating her.
Haku would not speedblitz Chiyo, Sasuke at the time was reacting to Haku, we all know Chiyo has much better reaction feats than Wave Sasuke.

Haku never starts with Demonic Ice Mirrors, Chiyo could easily kill him before that.

Naruto gave Haku a solid punch and the mirrors broke, so if Chiyo can do that Haku's screwed.

Also, Chiyo was able to control her puppets even though she was hit by body numbing poison and didn't take an antidote for some time, I doubt that Haku shooting needles at her would kill her.
Miles Edgeworth is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #89
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Miles Edgeworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Mystere
Posts: 10,448
Rep Power: 14
Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
Neither is Chiyo, she's just as fragile, if not more, Haku just needs to create the ice mirrors or use some sendbon and she's dead without a moment's notice.
Haku was screwed over by one solid hit (granted it was due to plot, but Chiyo>>>>>>>>KN0), so why wouldn't Chiyo take him out with her puppets? =/

If Chiyo uses 10 puppets, she can use the vacuum and Haku has no more senbon. Yeah, that means he's screwed over, big time.
Miles Edgeworth is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #90
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Haku would not speedblitz Chiyo, Sasuke at the time was reacting to Haku, we all know Chiyo has much better reaction feats than Wave Sasuke.

Haku never starts with Demonic Ice Mirrors, Chiyo could easily kill him before that.

Naruto gave Haku a solid punch and the mirrors broke, so if Chiyo can do that Haku's screwed.

Also, Chiyo was able to control her puppets even though she was hit by body numbing poison and didn't take an antidote for some time, I doubt that Haku shooting needles at her would kill her.
Naruto had to gather some chakra from the kyuubi to be able to break it and her using the puppets with that poison was plot. I don't remember Chiyo dodging something that was all coming at her at all sides.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #91
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Haku was screwed over by one solid hit (granted it was due to plot, but Chiyo>>>>>>>>KN0), so why wouldn't Chiyo take him out with her puppets? =/

If Chiyo uses 10 puppets, she can use the vacuum and Haku has no more senbon. Yeah, that means he's screwed over, big time.
It takes some prep time to take out the puppets, so Haku can use the senbon quickly and kill her. and no, Chiyo might be almost as fast, but not nearly as durable as KN0.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:33 PM   #92
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Miles Edgeworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Mystere
Posts: 10,448
Rep Power: 14
Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
Naruto had to gather some chakra from the kyuubi to be able to break it and her using the puppets with that poison was plot. I don't remember Chiyo dodging something that was all coming at her at all sides.
That's the thing, Chiyo>0 Tailed Naruto, who beat Haku pretty handily.

Chiyo reacted to what was arguably supersonic, I really hope you don't think that Haku is faster than that. Keep in mind that Haku doesn't use sand either, so Chiyo can spam chakra shield until Haku runs out of senbon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
It takes some prep time to take out the puppets, so Haku can use the senbon quickly and kill her. and no, Chiyo might be almost as fast, but not nearly as durable as KN0.
And you think that Haku could kill her so easily why? Chiyo summons her puppets before Haku uses the mirrors and stomps him to high heaven. She's got better speed feats than him so there's no way he's gonna be "speedblitzing" her, ESPECIALLY not in base form.

Zomg it takes like 2 panels to summon puppets, yeah that's a lot of prep time there. Haku could only do something about that in mirrors, and even then Chiyo can dodge his attacks. Chiyo is easily superior to Wave Naruto and Wave Sasuke.
Miles Edgeworth is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:36 PM   #93
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
That's the thing, Chiyo>0 Tailed Naruto, who beat Haku pretty handily.

Chiyo reacted to what was arguably supersonic, I really hope you don't think that Haku is faster than that. Keep in mind that Haku doesn't use sand either, so Chiyo can spam chakra shield until Haku runs out of senbon.



And you think that Haku could kill her so easily why? Chiyo summons her puppets before Haku uses the mirrors and stomps him to high heaven. She's got better speed feats than him so there's no way he's gonna be "speedblitzing" her, ESPECIALLY not in base form.

Zomg it takes like 2 panels to summon puppets, yeah that's a lot of prep time there. Haku could only do something about that in mirrors, and even then Chiyo can dodge his attacks. Chiyo is easily superior to Wave Naruto and Wave Sasuke.
First of all, I mean, I don't remember her dodging something that was coming from behind, front and the sides, she had to dodge what was coming straight for her and second of all, I never said he had to take out the ice mirrors to use senbon, he can use senbon pretty well outside of the mirrors too, you know. While Chiyo pulls up her sleave, Haku shoots a senbon to one of her pressure points and she dies.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #94
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Miles Edgeworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Mystere
Posts: 10,448
Rep Power: 14
Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
First of all, I mean, I don't remember her dodging something that was coming from behind, front and the sides, she had to dodge what was coming straight for her and second of all, I never said he had to take out the ice mirrors to use senbon, he can use senbon pretty well outside of the mirrors too, you know. While Chiyo pulls up her sleave, Haku shoots a senbon to one of her pressure points and she dies.
Problem is Iron Sand was a lot faster and it doesn't matter since Chiyo can react to attacks from multiple directions.

Lol, you seriously think Haku could ATTEMPT to kill Chiyo outside of the mirrors? She could control the senbon coming at her with chakra threads and send them back to him (probably at least, I know she can shoot weapons like this).

If that was so simple, why didn't it kill Naruto or Sasuke after so many hits? Chiyo is more experienced than those two as well.
Miles Edgeworth is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:42 PM   #95
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Problem is Iron Sand was a lot faster and it doesn't matter since Chiyo can react to attacks from multiple directions.

Lol, you seriously think Haku could ATTEMPT to kill Chiyo outside of the mirrors? She could control the senbon coming at her with chakra threads and send them back to him (probably at least, I know she can shoot weapons like this).

If that was so simple, why didn't it kill Naruto or Sasuke after so many hits? Chiyo is more experienced than those two as well.
Really? I only remember her dodging what was coming straight for her. The iron sand, straight from above and she used Sakura most of the time.

Why didn't she block most of the other senbons coming at her, when Sasori threw them?

Plot my friend, plot.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:47 PM   #96
321zigzag1
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 7,208
Rep Power: 0
321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
Really? I only remember her dodging what was coming straight for her. The iron sand, straight from above and she used Sakura most of the time.

Why didn't she block most of the other senbons coming at her, when Sasori threw them?

Plot my friend, plot.
She blocked all of the needles with chakra shield it was plot that Sasori didn't continue to spam.
321zigzag1 is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #97
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
She blocked all of the needles with chakra shield it was plot that Sasori didn't continue to spam.
Well, remember she was a considerable distance away and Haku's been shown to have nearly unlimited senbon.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #98
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Miles Edgeworth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Mystere
Posts: 10,448
Rep Power: 14
Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAM [bot] View Post
Well, remember she was a considerable distance away and Haku's been shown to have nearly unlimited senbon.
That doesn't change the fact that supersonic needles are much faster than someone throwing a senbon from about a yard or two away with normal human strength.

Lol at unlimited senbon, only reason was because he RELIES on senbon, without it he can't do crap.

That's where 10 puppets comes in, if Chiyo uses the vacuum then Haku loses all his needles and he's screwed. GG.
Miles Edgeworth is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:19 PM   #99
icy-j
Genin
 
icy-j's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Idk
Posts: 303
Rep Power: 0
icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonanSenpai View Post
Why is Chiyo so high? She just has allot of knowledge, she can't even take down an Akatsuki member by her self, also I think Kisame is a bit to high, he hasn't shown anything really that great, FWR he seemed more stronger against Team Guy than his normal self IMO.
I agree with Kisame being to high, even though he proved he can beat KB. He shouldn't be above Itachi, since I doubt he could beat him. Debated that fight probally 3 times, so I'll just leave my opinion on that.

I still think Raikage and KB are overrated, but that is just my opinion. Mainly, based on how easy Kisame beat KB, and seems in every Raikage debate people think his is untouchable due to Raiton Armor and can just speed blitz everyone. Itachi can Tsukuyomi probally both of them, Amatersu was proved to be able to go through Raiton armor. Sasori's Iron sand and poison could possibly beat them, or he could just fly up with some of the sand and Raikage can't do much.

Another thing is the Akatsuki have proven to take down all the tailed beasts down with really no effort. Even KB, like I said Kisame took him down pretty easily.
icy-j is offline  
Old 11-26-2009, 11:21 PM   #100
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
SPAM [bot]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,628
Rep Power: 0
SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
That doesn't change the fact that supersonic needles are much faster than someone throwing a senbon from about a yard or two away with normal human strength.

Lol at unlimited senbon, only reason was because he RELIES on senbon, without it he can't do crap.

That's where 10 puppets comes in, if Chiyo uses the vacuum then Haku loses all his needles and he's screwed. GG.
Since when has she dodged super sonic needles?

But he still has them.

It depends if she pulls them out in time.
__________________
Second Dollar of the Colorless Dollars' Organization

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline  
 

Tags
naruto, tier list


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.