Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:17 PM   #61
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

I'm probably gonna post a lot on this, but I'm only gonna go over the first tier in this.

I don't see how Oro with prep would defeat Kyuubi. Sure he can summon the greatest of legends, but I doubt he could actually kill/incapacitate Kyuubi, and there won't be another baby Naruto for sealing =P

I think Kisame should be above Killer Bee, from what he's shown he would've defeated Killer Bee but Samehada trolled him, heck he STILL might win since KB's out cold.

I think Sasuke should be above Minato, MS hax is a problem for Minato. A BIG problem. I don't see how Minato can get around Susanoo or avoid genjutsu rape.

I've gotta say I like this one a lot more than TBC's though.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:55 PM   #62
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

How does poison fog, poison needles, and speed not beat striking snakes and suicide jutsu?
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 08:53 PM   #63
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzakinski View Post
Sasuke didn't have mangyeko sharingan's abilities at that time, so the only thing that it helped him with was with his movements and that he could see the microscopic bombs.

Kakuzu has been around a long time. He's a master of all types of ninjutu, and managed to outsmart Shikamaru in mid battle. He'd figure out something as simple as the bombs' weakness faster than Sasuke did, who was too busy dealing with the C2 bombs to realize the weakness until a lot later in the battle..
Most likely Kakuzu won't learn the weakness until the battle's long and drawn out. Without Sharingan to read the hand seals Kakuzu's at a disadvantage.

I still think Kakuzu has a chance but in most cases Deidara would win.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
I'm probably gonna post a lot on this, but I'm only gonna go over the first tier in this.

I don't see how Oro with prep would defeat Kyuubi. Sure he can summon the greatest of legends, but I doubt he could actually kill/incapacitate Kyuubi, and there won't be another baby Naruto for sealing =P

I think Kisame should be above Killer Bee, from what he's shown he would've defeated Killer Bee but Samehada trolled him, heck he STILL might win since KB's out cold.

I think Sasuke should be above Minato, MS hax is a problem for Minato. A BIG problem. I don't see how Minato can get around Susanoo or avoid genjutsu rape.

I've gotta say I like this one a lot more than TBC's though.
Moving Edo Tensei Orochimaru back down since the versions of people he summons are weaker.

I'll move Kisame above Killer Bee, with the recent chapters Bee couldn't have survived without help, it looks like.

Sasuke probably wins with the feats they've shown, so I'll move him a spot above Minato.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
How does poison fog, poison needles, and speed not beat striking snakes and suicide jutsu?
I'm thinking that Shadow Snakes would be a problem for Shizune, and Anko has some good reflexes. But you have a point there, so I may have to move Shizune up later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:36 PM   #64
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Most likely Kakuzu won't learn the weakness until the battle's long and drawn out. Without Sharingan to read the hand seals Kakuzu's at a disadvantage.

I still think Kakuzu has a chance but in most cases Deidara would win.
Eh, I seriously don't see how: pretty much all of Deidara's moves except the C1 bombs take major prep, and even when he gets C2 Dragon out, it will be easily destroyed since it hasn't shown any speed feats to dodge multiple attacks. C4 and mainly C3 take longer to make as well, and they're such large targets Kakuzu can't possibly miss with his Raiton.

It's not that hard to figure out that clay = Earth. He should know the weaknesses and strengths of elements because he utilizes them, i.e. the fire-wind combo he used on Kakashi, and the weakness of his Iron Skin, which is earth-based.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Put this on your sig if you think Kakuzu rocks.

Last edited by Berzakinski; 11-25-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #65
Yuuta
Chunin

I think it's safe to move Moegi up past Udon, she did punch Konohamaru & his clone.
Udon's really done nothing.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-26-2009, 09:27 AM   #66
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Eh, I seriously don't see how: pretty much all of Deidara's moves except the C1 bombs take major prep, and even when he gets C2 Dragon out, it will be easily destroyed since it hasn't shown any speed feats to dodge multiple attacks. C4 and mainly C3 take longer to make as well, and they're such large targets Kakuzu can't possibly miss with his Raiton.

It's not that hard to figure out that clay = Earth. He should know the weaknesses and strengths of elements because he utilizes them, i.e. the fire-wind combo he used on Kakashi, and the weakness of his Iron Skin, which is earth-based.
Kakuzu has to get his hearts out to do some major damage to Deidara, and Deidara can hit him with an incoming barrage of C2 missiles or get on his bird and fly away.

Deidara is in general superior because of C4, so he's above. I did say Kakuzu could win though, but I still think Deidara has a better chance of winning without knowledge.

Quote:
I think it's safe to move Moegi up past Udon, she did punch Konohamaru & his clone.
Udon's really done nothing.
That was filler.

In the tier list, Moegi and Udon are equal since they both share the same abilities.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:35 AM   #67
Yuuta
Chunin

But atleast she's done something somewhere.
Why not have Moegi & Udon? It just seems a little weird.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-26-2009, 09:37 AM   #68
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
But atleast she's done something somewhere.
Why not have Moegi & Udon? It just seems a little weird.
That would make them seem more like a team though.

Either way they're both low tier so it's not really a pressing issue to have them on the same level.

This is also manga based, hence no filler characters or moves.

Old 11-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #69
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Kakuzu has to get his hearts out to do some major damage to Deidara, and Deidara can hit him with an incoming barrage of C2 missiles or get on his bird and fly away.

Deidara is in general superior because of C4, so he's above. I did say Kakuzu could win though, but I still think Deidara has a better chance of winning without knowledge.
It took Kakuzu one panel to get his hearts out, while Deidara has to create the C2 Dragon, get on it, and attempt to get airborne.

The thing is, Deidara was saving C4 for Itachi, and only used it against Sasuke because he hated the Sharingan. Deidara's not gonnna have that kind of hate against Kakuzu, and I seriously doubt he'll be able to bring out C4 without it being shot down, it's such a big and slow target.

And even if he SOMEHOW activates C4 without being pulverized or the C4 turning into a dud, Kakuzu could do what Sasuke did and gauge the distance Deidara was from the bomb and keep his distance too.

Also, does Deidara start on the ground? If so it wouldn't even be a fight, Kakuzu could either speedblitz him or reach him with his tentacles before he can make the bird and jump on it.

There are so many ways Kakuzu can win, while Deidara has only one way, and that's C4, which most likely won't even work or he won't use it before being killed.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 11-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #70
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There are arguments that Kakuzu's Raiton Gian will work wonders against Deidara's clay.

Oh yes also Kakuzu can get killed by C3 and C2 barrages.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #71
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
There are arguments that Kakuzu's Raiton Gian will work wonders against Deidara's clay.

Oh yes also Kakuzu can get killed by C3 and C2 barrages.
The thing about C2 Dragon is that it is a very large and slow attack. By the time Deidara gets C2 Dragon ready Kakuzu can shoot a Raiton at it, meaning none of the bombs will work. C3 is an even larger and slower target, so I hope I don't have to explain what happens to it.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:13 PM   #72
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
The thing about C2 Dragon is that it is a very large and slow attack. By the time Deidara gets C2 Dragon ready Kakuzu can shoot a Raiton at it, meaning none of the bombs will work. C3 is an even larger and slower target, so I hope I don't have to explain what happens to it.

If it manages to explode that would be a different story though.

C3 doesn't move it just drops.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:29 PM   #73
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
If it manages to explode that would be a different story though.

C3 doesn't move it just drops.
That just makes it easier to hit, if it's traveling in a predictable trajectory.

And even if it does hit, could it get past Iron Skin, or could it destroy all of his hearts? Kakuzu survived an S-rank jutsu that damages every cell in your body WITHOUT Iron SKin and he still had one heart left.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 11-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #74
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
That just makes it easier to hit, if it's traveling in a predictable trajectory.

And even if it does hit, could it get past Iron Skin, or could it destroy all of his hearts? Kakuzu survived an S-rank jutsu that damages every cell in your body WITHOUT Iron SKin and he still had one heart left.
C3 has a much bigger destructive capacity than the 50% FRS.

C3 is a multi city block
Kakuzu with Iron skin surviving is possible yet he would be in near death
Old 11-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #75
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
C3 has a much bigger destructive capacity than the 50% FRS.

C3 is a multi city block
Kakuzu with Iron skin surviving is possible yet he would be in near death
That's if Deidara can make it before getting blasted, and if he somehow detonates it without Kakuzu either getting out of range or hitting it with a Raiton.

There's too many things that can go wrong with Deidara's moves: he's clearly outmatched when his opponent has a lightning jutsu, and Kakuzu has a long range lightning jutstu, the perfect counter for both Deidara's earth moves and for the distance between them. Plus Deidara has to find a way to kill Kakuzu five times, something that is no easy feat.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 11-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #76
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
That's if Deidara can make it before getting blasted, and if he somehow detonates it without Kakuzu either getting out of range or hitting it with a Raiton.

There's too many things that can go wrong with Deidara's moves: he's clearly outmatched when his opponent has a lightning jutsu, and Kakuzu has a long range lightning jutstu, the perfect counter for both Deidara's earth moves and for the distance between them. Plus Deidara has to find a way to kill Kakuzu five times, something that is no easy feat.
Kakuzu is not getting of range easily at all.

Yes the Raiton Gian will work wonders against Deidara.

C4 and C3 can bypass the 5 heart rule.
The problem is pulling it off.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:05 PM   #77
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Kakuzu is not getting of range easily at all.

Yes the Raiton Gian will work wonders against Deidara.

C4 and C3 can bypass the 5 heart rule.
That's only if Kakuzu has all of his hearts close together, which he most likely won't
The problem is pulling it off.
And that's the big thing, it's most likely Deidara won't be able to get C3 or C4 at all. Seeing as though those are the only moves that could do anything, Kakuzu is much more likely to win, and that's why he should be higher.

And that kind of battle will happen if Deidara starts on his bird. If he doesn't have his clay bird already out, Kakuzu can knock him out or catch him with his tentacles.

The only points people (not you, lol) make is that Kakuzu doesn't have Sharingan. Does that mean ALL people who don't have Sharingan automatically lose? If so, that's the poorest logic I've ever heard.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!

Last edited by Berzakinski; 11-26-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #78
Cade
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In a world of poverty, violence,sex,drugs,wars,arguements and racisim.Basically the U.S.A
Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Cade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think that Hinata should be a Chunin or maybe even a Jonin. Her powers are pretty surprising and I think she could improve.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:16 PM   #79
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
It took Kakuzu one panel to get his hearts out, while Deidara has to create the C2 Dragon, get on it, and attempt to get airborne.

The thing is, Deidara was saving C4 for Itachi, and only used it against Sasuke because he hated the Sharingan. Deidara's not gonnna have that kind of hate against Kakuzu, and I seriously doubt he'll be able to bring out C4 without it being shot down, it's such a big and slow target.

And even if he SOMEHOW activates C4 without being pulverized or the C4 turning into a dud, Kakuzu could do what Sasuke did and gauge the distance Deidara was from the bomb and keep his distance too.

Also, does Deidara start on the ground? If so it wouldn't even be a fight, Kakuzu could either speedblitz him or reach him with his tentacles before he can make the bird and jump on it.

There are so many ways Kakuzu can win, while Deidara has only one way, and that's C4, which most likely won't even work or he won't use it before being killed.
It depends on the scenario.

I re-checked the chapter, and Kakuzu's hearts did appear in a few panels, although by that time Deidara can hit him with bombs to keep him distracted. Also, it only took some panels for a full C2 Dragon to appear, if Deidara keeps it long range like he did against Sasuke, he should be able to pull it off.
Quote:
The only points people (not you, lol) make is that Kakuzu doesn't have Sharingan. Does that mean ALL people who don't have Sharingan automatically lose? If so, that's the poorest logic I've ever heard.
>__>

I said not having Sharingan would put him at a disadvantage. He can't read the hand seals nor does he know about Deidara's earth element.

This is a close match, so I may have to move Kakuzu up later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cade View Post
I think that Hinata should be a Chunin or maybe even a Jonin. Her powers are pretty surprising and I think she could improve.
Hinata is featless and can't beat any of the characters above her save for maybe Hanabi.

She's already on the chunin level, only it's low chunin.

Old 11-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #80
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
It depends on the scenario.

I re-checked the chapter, and Kakuzu's hearts did appear in a few panels, although by that time Deidara can hit him with bombs to keep him distracted. Also, it only took some panels for a full C2 Dragon to appear, if Deidara keeps it long range like he did against Sasuke, he should be able to pull it off. It would take longer for Deidara to make the C2 Dragon, get on it and become airborne, compared to Kakuzu just letting out his masks. I'd say the most Deidara would ever get is one C2 bomb, if that, before the dragon is destroyed, since it wasn't that fast and is pretty big.

>__>
XD

I said not having Sharingan would put him at a disadvantage. He can't read the hand seals nor does he know about Deidara's earth element.
I didn't mean to sound like that, but I feel it wouldn't be that hard to figure out Clay = Earth, especially when Kakuzu's arsenal is mainly the different types of elements.
This is a close match, so I may have to move Kakuzu up later.
Thanks for taking it into consideration, so now I'll leave you alone to take a breather
Replying in red is for kewl people.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!

Tags
naruto, tier list