Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #21
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 473 Discussion!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Is it me, or was Kisame still speaking even after he got decapitated?
Even being decapitated your Body is still alive for a few seconds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:07 PM   #22
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
I cant find the Jutsu he tried to use.
So it must be one we dont know.

And who knows if he really is dead then cause who knows what that Jutsu did even with his head off.

Might be Kisame's very last resource.
hmm, it's very strange that kisame was taken out so easily

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-26-2009, 12:09 PM   #23
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reala View Post
hmm, it's very strange that kisame was taken out so easily
Just my point.

Kishimoto loves messing with us.
Heck this might be his plan.
Let us Imagine Kisame is taken out easily then come up with something to make him even stronger.

Anyone reading this do me a favour?
Does anyone know his Jutsu?
If not its obvious he's alive.His Jutsu was shown too obvious to be unimportant.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #24
Reala
Chunin Exam Proctor

Location: You know when i said i wouldn't come your house when you weren't there anymore? I LIED
Reala saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Just my point.

Kishimoto loves messing with us.
Heck this might be his plan.
Let us Imagine Kisame is taken out easily then come up with something to make him even stronger.

Anyone reading this do me a favour?
Does anyone know his Jutsu?
If not its obvious he's alive.His Jutsu was shown too obvious to be unimportant.
hhm yeah, he likes doing that

Believers NEVER Die!
Old 11-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #25
ByakuganAlex
Veteran Chunin

ByakuganAlex is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

my main thing now is that byakugan needs a serious upgrade. All these sensor types basically have byakugan ability. I want to see a hyuga in a battle in the next few chapters. Team Gai hasn't seen any fighting action since the rescue gaara arc .
Old 11-26-2009, 12:39 PM   #26
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There goes another Akatsuki member

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

Old 11-26-2009, 12:56 PM   #27
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Anyways, I just checked, and "Daikou" means "Substitution."

Old 11-26-2009, 01:05 PM   #28
FoxvsFrog
Freshmen Academy Student

FoxvsFrog is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There is one thing I found interesting (or disturbing - however you look at it)...the panel that shows Suigetsu and Jugo in Samurai armour kinda reminded me of that scene from Star Wars when Han & Luke were trying to escape the Death Star.
Perhaps when Kishimoto was doing "research", he was watching Star Wars again.
Old 11-26-2009, 01:54 PM   #29
brunz
Chunin Exam Participant

brunz is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hope hes not dead and its just a clone or he does substitution...i dont think Kishi will kill him off so easily and so quickly

(^))) TOBI'S A GOOD BOY!
/_!_\ Put this on your siggy if you love Tobi

(^:_:^) I AM GOD!
/_!_\Put this on your siggy if you love Pain

HIDDEN MOONLIGHT VILLAGE!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #30
3littlepigs
P-Chan

3littlepigs is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I liked this chapter! IMO it was better than the last one. I never expected Kisame to die like that! and that Raikage was going to show up so soon (I don't read spoilers).... but it makes me think that there could be more to Kisame's "death" I mean that was it? it's just weird that even Sasuke put up more of a fight than he did ...I mean Kisame was supposed to be a "jinchuriki without a bijuu". I was also glad to see Mizukage being smart and not falling for Fuu's trap it shows why she's leader of her village. I am so curious to see what Sai has to tell Naruto! I can't wait...for a moment I thought that was Gaara who got there to talk to Naruto but obviously it's going to take them longer to find Naruto and Co since neither Kankuro nor Temari are sensors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroda Taishi View Post
Is it me, or was Kisame still speaking even after he got decapitated?
He was
Old 11-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #31
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well...I never really liked Kisame... and If he hadn't died,the trend of losing-the-cloak and dying would be thrown off.
Also, I really like Killer Bee...
I'm glad Ao was rescued as well, yay for the Mizukage's punch!!!
I hope Suigetsu and Jugo get out ok though...And Karin too...
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-26-2009, 10:39 PM   #32
Kazuki Dekiru
Chunin Exam Participant

Kazuki Dekiru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That Kisame battle sure seemed................... anti-climatic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxvsFrog View Post
There is one thing I found interesting (or disturbing - however you look at it)...the panel that shows Suigetsu and Jugo in Samurai armour kinda reminded me of that scene from Star Wars when Han & Luke were trying to escape the Death Star.
Perhaps when Kishimoto was doing "research", he was watching Star Wars again.
lol I thought there was something weird about that scene. Then again Masashi Kishimoto is a movie junkie, so I'm not that suprised he came up with a scenario like that.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #33
Kenshin Mizoguchi
Was and still is...
SIR KEN!!!! <3
CB Murder Bros & Co.

Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kenshin Mizoguchi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

OMG! Kisame is dead! I never expected to die that easily, so to say. Hehe, I liked the "old hag" part. I wonder also what Naruto's reaction to what Sakura is going to do will be. I sense another reunion with the original Team 7.

P:<
Spoiler:

Old 11-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #34
Phenom
Chunin Exam Participant

Phenom is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I actually liked this chapter, although the Bleach chapter had a much better cliffhanger. I'm guessing Kisame is still alive somehow, hopefully we'll see some more of Gaara soon, and maybe some more of Danzo fighting as well.

Although, I don't understand how anyone can wonder about what Sai is going to tell Naruto when it is obvious that the truth is that they are going to kill Sasuke, with the possibility of him also telling him about Sakura's current actions aswell.
Old 11-27-2009, 01:01 AM   #35
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

This chapter was awesome. Definately did not see Kisame getting decapitated coming. I hope next chapter Sai will Naruto what is going on with Sakura.

Old 11-27-2009, 06:09 AM   #36
valtreck
Genin

valtreck is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to valtreck Send a message via Skype™ to valtreck

good theory
Old 11-27-2009, 07:04 AM   #37
RockyL
no longer has an out of date War System related custom title

RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.RockyL finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to RockyL

i think the Akatsuki are dying off all too quickly, now theres only Zetsu and Madara left. but maybe Kisame isnt really dead. hm, idk.

my favorite part of the chapter was when Jugo and Suigetsu where in the samurai armor. xD

"This punch will be larger than life!" - Choji
"A failure will win even at the cost of their own life!" - Gai

The Orochimaru of the Forums
I am teh SMEX!

<3 This heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Old 11-27-2009, 07:08 AM   #38
Eon
Genin

Eon is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Eon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
my main thing now is that byakugan needs a serious upgrade. All these sensor types basically have byakugan ability. I want to see a hyuga in a battle in the next few chapters. Team Gai hasn't seen any fighting action since the rescue gaara arc .
That is what i wanted for shippuden more chapters with lee and the others
Old 11-27-2009, 10:54 AM   #39
( Yahiko )
Chunin Exam Participant

( Yahiko ) is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to ( Yahiko ) Send a message via Skype™ to ( Yahiko )

Just saw the Manga ... Didn't like the
ending part of kisame, too easy much?
well I have some favorite part on this episode,
Mizukage strike Ao *she already probably
knew that it was Ao already* ^^ ....
like were suffering* -Yahiko-

*Saying your going to rip me to shreds,
isn't going to make me come any closer* -Minato Nakimaze-

*I want to protect the person important to me ....
I want to work for that person ....
I want to fight for that person ....
I want to make that person's dream come true ....
that is my dream* -Haku-

( *Village Hidden in the Aurora* )
Old 11-27-2009, 12:22 PM   #40
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByakuganAlex View Post
That's not necessarily true, the sensors only have a general idea / feel where chakra is and how big it is.
Byakugan sees for quite a long range ( Hinata up to 10 km) and with exact precision, I think Byakugan still beats sensors.
And yes, I agree with you, I'd like to see a Hyuga battle, I love Hinata!
And every team seems to be getting snubbed in favor of Naruto and Sasuke.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage

Tags
473, chapter 473, chapter disscussion, disscussion