Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Old 11-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #21
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Battle Ground Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Well now that I'm a new mod, I decided to sticky this because this is REALLY important.

Now I get to crack down on the spam bs in this section.
Woah, you're a mod now? Weren't you always a mod, though?
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:54 PM   #22
SPAM [bot]
Chunin Exam Proctor

SPAM [bot] is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
No I mean the people who constantly use one word posts in threads xD
Oh, thank goodness. I was really confused on that one. xD

Hobby of the day: to be made.

If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me. - Kaibiles

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SPAM [bot] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:55 PM   #23
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Well I was in the forum game section back when UNS was starting and didn't have its own section.

I just became a mod for this section recently xD

Time for some fun >=D Now this will become the perfect battleground for debaters, mwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Yeah in any case, this is good........
Miles Edgeworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:58 PM   #24
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Woah, you're a mod now? Weren't you always a mod, though?
A couple people including myself got mod in this section recently.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:59 PM   #25
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Don't hurt me.I didn't mean to do it!
ECW Original is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:10 PM   #26
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
A couple people including myself got mod in this section recently.
I thought that was impossible because of the lockdown.
deidara330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:15 PM   #27
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
I thought that was impossible because of the lockdown.
so did i. good to see things are getting done tho.
zebrakiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:23 PM   #28
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

YOu just lost a bunch of people in the Battlegrounds. But I guess that's how Rocklee and the others always wanted it. Just the five of you.
yokokurama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:29 PM   #29
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
YOu just lost a bunch of people in the Battlegrounds. But I guess that's how Rocklee and the others always wanted it. Just the five of you.
Why? Because it isn't your way? BAAAAWWWWWWW

I once said it before, this isn't Burger King, you don't always have it your way.

And the only good debaters here are the ones who follow these rules, and that's how it should be.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #30
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!zebrakiller has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
i dont think it will lose anyone, it will just give u more guidance if the OP doesnt specify a lot of stuff.

Quote:
Why? Because it isn't your way? BAAAAWWWWWWW

I once said it before, this isn't Burger King, you don't always have it your way.

And the only good debaters here are the ones who follow these rules, and that's how it should be.
i dont necessarily agree with that, seeing as being a good debater means not always conforming to everyone elses "rules".
Old 11-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #31
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Why would we lose people?

---------------- Now playing: OneRepublic - Good Life via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #32
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Hallelujah!

I now hope that people in the Battlegrounds will stop using one-word posts and replace it with more intelligent ones.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:37 PM   #33
ECW Original

Quote:
How?Five of who?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #34
ECW Original

Does this mean I can't make any more vs. threads anymore?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:51 PM   #35
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Original View Post
Does this mean I can't make any more vs. threads anymore?
please dont, ur threads have people i know in them. i cant debate two thirds of the HST for lack of knowledge. by 5 i think he meant maybe lee, kisame, sasori, kuromaki, n v-valentine...? dunno in my humble opinion there r way more than 5 major contributors that have been defining the BG of late.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #36
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Congrats Rocklee, and all new battlegrounds mods. :]

Now hopefully people will learn to stop posting one word answers.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 09:39 PM   #37
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
i dont necessarily agree with that, seeing as being a good debater means not always conforming to everyone elses "rules".
However, debates are best when they don't involve people spamming and when they use actual canon evidence instead of controversial filler.

After all, filler and game Tenten is a beast, but canon Tenten is extremely weak. The sad thing is people like anime/game Tenten better because they prefer the anime and play the games (I like the games too, don't get me wrong) but they're not canon and can't be used in debates unless specified by the OP.
Old 11-25-2009, 09:47 PM   #38
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
However, debates are best when they don't involve people spamming and when they use actual canon evidence instead of controversial filler.

After all, filler and game Tenten is a beast, but canon Tenten is extremely weak. The sad thing is people like anime/game Tenten better because they prefer the anime and play the games (I like the games too, don't get me wrong) but they're not canon and can't be used in debates unless specified by the OP.
It kinda sucks, because nowadays, Naruto and Sasuke get the most screen time. People like Ino and Tenten had barely gotten any.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:18 PM   #39
zebrakiller
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

i wouldnt call filler ten ten a beast by any means...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
It kinda sucks, because nowadays, Naruto and Sasuke get the most screen time. People like Ino and Tenten had barely gotten any.
thats what im saying...but my opinion doesnt hold much weight around here
Old 11-25-2009, 10:38 PM   #40
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebrakiller View Post
i wouldnt call filler ten ten a beast by any means...

thats what im saying...but my opinion doesnt hold much weight around here
Compared to her canon self with one move she certainly is. And Ultimate Ninja Tenten has so many powerful techniques it's just.....insane O_o And it's just Tenten!

It is problematic that Kishi only pays attention to the Sauce and Naruto, but that's just the way it goes. One reason I like One Piece better, it gives all the Straw Hats screen time and gives more character development, and ACTUAL backstories.....