Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:00 PM   #41
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Kiba can rip through his bugs with tunneling fang. Kiba is also much faster than Shino.
Ya, but Kiba can't just keep doing tunneling fang the whole fight. While Shino releases his bugs all over the battleground and simply makes a Bug Clone when Kiba attacks, and then just hides and lets his bugs do all the work. Kiba shouldn't be able to sniff him out due to the whole field is covered with his bugs. Still not sure even if his fang can get rid of the bugs that on his body either after attacking a bug clone, or if his bugs even get on Akamaru, Kiba is pretty much done.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #42
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Ink beasts can still surround her. Although, she can catch him off guard...

It took some pages, so Kimimaro can hit her with a bone or something.
They can surround her, but she's fast and can destroy them, and yes, she can catch Sai off guard.

She was just waiting for him to stop the rain.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 04:06 PM   #43
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy-j View Post
Ya, but Kiba can't just keep doing tunneling fang the whole fight. While Shino releases his bugs all over the battleground and simply makes a Bug Clone when Kiba attacks, and then just hides and lets his bugs do all the work. Kiba shouldn't be able to sniff him out due to the whole field is covered with his bugs. Still not sure even if his fang can get rid of the bugs that on his body either after attacking a bug clone, or if his bugs even get on Akamaru, Kiba is pretty much done.
Pretty sure Kiba would be spinning fast enough to keep the bugs off him, and Shino can't just release his bugs all over while Kiba waits, Kiba's fast so he can attack Shino multiple times. Kiba can shred through Bug Clones and sniff out Shino, and only in certain locations can Shino hide.

I used to be for Shino, although it looks like dual tunneling fangs would be enough to take out Shino, who's not very fast or good in Taijutsu, which Kiba is good at. Kiba's got at least 2 more points higher in speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
They can surround her, but she's fast and can destroy them, and yes, she can catch Sai off guard.

She was just waiting for him to stop the rain.
Already moved Shizune up.

It took her some time to form though, but at least her upper half was paper on the next page.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #44
Yuuta
Chunin

Yamato still cannot beat Konan, no way. He's too high.
Konan can easily separate and dodge his attacks, get to him and defeat him.
I've also decided that since I can't drop it, I'll only be a Konan supporter here, there are too many others.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #45
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Still waiting for Suigetsu vs. Konan to end till I move her up.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #46
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Already moved Shizune up.

It took her some time to form though, but at least her upper half was paper on the next page.
Many thanks.

She can probably pull it off before he gets to her, especially using some paper attacks, paper clone, etc, And that's the only issue.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 04:13 PM   #47
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Still waiting for Suigetsu vs. Konan to end till I move her up.
Alright. I await deidara330, then.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #48
Berzakinski
Genin

Berzakinski is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kakuzu can beat Deidara, all he needs is his Raiton heart.

C1: Can't get past Iron skin.

C2: Kakuzu just fires at the slow moving Dragon as soon as Deidara makes it, meaning Deidara can't use any of the C2 bombs.

C3: Takes major prep, and is a large, slow moving target.

C4: This is the big one, now let me explain. If Deidara somehow survives long enough to make it, Kakuzu shoots at it with his Raiton heart. While the microscopic bombs on the inside MIGHT be safe from the electrical blast, Deidara won't be able to open up the big Deidara to let the bombs out, since he uses an Earth-seal handsign. This makes C4 useless.

C0: Technically Kakuzu wins since Deidara dies first.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Put this on your sig if you think Kakuzu rocks.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:18 PM   #49
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzakinski View Post
Kakuzu can beat Deidara, all he needs is his Raiton heart.

C1: Can't get past Iron skin.

C2: Kakuzu just fires at the slow moving Dragon as soon as Deidara makes it, meaning Deidara can't use any of the C2 bombs.

C3: Takes major prep, and is a large, slow moving target.

C4: This is the big one, now let me explain. If Deidara somehow survives long enough to make it, Kakuzu shoots at it with his Raiton heart. While the microscopic bombs on the inside MIGHT be safe from the electrical blast, Deidara won't be able to open up the big Deidara to let the bombs out, since he uses an Earth-seal handsign. This makes C4 useless.

C0: Technically Kakuzu wins since Deidara dies first.
Kakuzu won't start out with knowledge on the bombs' weakness so he won't know to use Raiton heart right away, and he also has to get the masks out of his body, then Deidara can fly away.

Kakuzu can't see C4 either.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:20 PM   #50
icy-j
Genin

Quote:
Pretty sure Kiba would be spinning fast enough to keep the bugs off him, and Shino can't just release his bugs all over while Kiba waits, Kiba's fast so he can attack Shino multiple times. Kiba can shred through Bug Clones and sniff out Shino, and only in certain locations can Shino hide.

I used to be for Shino, although it looks like dual tunneling fangs would be enough to take out Shino, who's not very fast or good in Taijutsu, which Kiba is good at. Kiba's got at least 2 more points higher in speed.
When Shino fought Kankuro, that is what I mean by releasing his bugs, which was pretty instant. Kankuro didn't even see Shino let them out. Once again Kiba can't be in a permant Fang, as in he stops spinning after so long. Kiba is faster, but how can Shino counter his speed? With his Bug Clones.

Location wise if Shino can't hide, then Shino would have to depend on his Bug Wall, Bug Jar, and once again his Bug Clones. All these techniques open up possibilities for Kiba to get covered with bugs. Pretty much if this is an open field battle these are some scenarios.

Kiba also has to stop fang to sense Shino giving openings, I am pretty sure. Not to mention, I still doubt he could sense Shino due to all the Bugs and Shino has all the Bugs in him.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:22 PM   #51
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Kakuzu won't start out with knowledge on the bombs' weakness so he won't know to use Raiton heart right away, and he also has to get the masks out of his body, then Deidara can fly away.

Kakuzu can't see C4 either.
Kakuzu would see Deidara using Earth-seal handsigns, or he could see that the bombs he shoots with his Raiton heart don't detonate.

I'm talking about when C4 is still in that giant Deidara. If the outer layer of the giant Deidara is hit, Deidara can only detonate the bombs while they are inside of the giant Deidara.

Sorry I say giant deidara too much, can't think of how to word it
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 11-25-2009, 04:25 PM   #52
icy-j
Genin

Quote:
Kakuzu would see Deidara using Earth-seal handsigns, or he could see that the bombs he shoots with his Raiton heart don't detonate.

I'm talking about when C4 is still in that giant Deidara. If the outer layer of the giant Deidara is hit, Deidara can only detonate the bombs while they are inside of the giant Deidara.

This is possible. Kakuzu is pretty smart also. Personally, I don't see Deidara lasting long enough for C4, even then Kakuzu could notice what his Raiton is doing to Deidara's bombs, similiar to how Sasuke found out.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:29 PM   #53
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy-j View Post
When Shino fought Kankuro, that is what I mean by releasing his bugs, which was pretty instant. Kankuro didn't even see Shino let them out. Once again Kiba can't be in a permant Fang, as in he stops spinning after so long. Kiba is faster, but how can Shino counter his speed? With his Bug Clones.

Location wise if Shino can't hide, then Shino would have to depend on his Bug Wall, Bug Jar, and once again his Bug Clones. All these techniques open up possibilities for Kiba to get covered with bugs. Pretty much if this is an open field battle these are some scenarios.

Kiba also has to stop fang to sense Shino giving openings, I am pretty sure. Not to mention, I still doubt he could sense Shino due to all the Bugs and Shino has all the Bugs in him.
Kiba can counter Bug Clones with Tunneling Fang.

Shino's Canon Jutsu are bug clone, bug globe, and the bug host technique. Kiba's way too fast for him and I don't see how Shino gets a hold of him, or how Shino can avoid Tunneling Fang with the speed he has.
Quote:

Kakuzu doesn't have Sharingan, so he wouldn't have as many advantages like Sasuke did.

Old 11-25-2009, 04:33 PM   #54
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
Kakuzu doesn't have Sharingan, so he wouldn't have as many advantages like Sasuke did.
Sasuke only needed Sharingan because Deidara was able to use his bombs. Against Kakuzu, I doubt Deidara can activate anything above C1 before it's Raitoned.

Kakuzu doesn't need Sharingan, he nearly killed Kakashi, a Sharingan user, twice.
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!
Old 11-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #55
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥Can you add Sakura, Tenten, and Kiba, Jugo

Last edited by C-C; 11-25-2009 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #56
icy-j
Genin

Quote:
Kiba can counter Bug Clones with Tunneling Fang.

Shino's Canon Jutsu are bug clone, bug globe, and the bug host technique. Kiba's way too fast for him and I don't see how Shino gets a hold of him, or how Shino can avoid Tunneling Fang with the speed he has.
Blah, I guess it just depends on the location, since half of Shino's other technique's are filler for now.

Clones would be the counter for Tunneling Fang, but o well I guess we will just have to wait for some more air time, to get back to this one.

Last edited by icy-j; 11-25-2009 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #57
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
All of them are already on there.

Old 11-25-2009, 05:06 PM   #58
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Okay I read the whole thread and could have jumped in at any time, but I'm clearing the Orochimaru thing up. If he has prep to summon whoever he needs, these bodies aren't as strong as their full powered selves. It's 30% of their power, just clearing that up.

If he summons 3 though, then bam, that's that.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 11-25-2009, 05:16 PM   #59
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Sasuke only needed Sharingan because Deidara was able to use his bombs. Against Kakuzu, I doubt Deidara can activate anything above C1 before it's Raitoned.

Kakuzu doesn't need Sharingan, he nearly killed Kakashi, a Sharingan user, twice.

He'll need Sharingan to detect the bombs' weakness faster.

Kakashi's Sharingan isn't as advanced as Sasuke's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
Already there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueborn_Uchiha View Post
Okay I read the whole thread and could have jumped in at any time, but I'm clearing the Orochimaru thing up. If he has prep to summon whoever he needs, these bodies aren't as strong as their full powered selves. It's 30% of their power, just clearing that up.

If he summons 3 though, then bam, that's that.
Oh. Okay.

Old 11-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #60
Berzakinski
Genin

Quote:
He'll need Sharingan to detect the bombs' weakness faster.

Kakashi's Sharingan isn't as advanced as Sasuke's.
Sasuke didn't have mangyeko sharingan's abilities at that time, so the only thing that it helped him with was with his movements and that he could see the microscopic bombs.

Kakuzu has been around a long time. He's a master of all types of ninjutu, and managed to outsmart Shikamaru in mid battle. He'd figure out something as simple as the bombs' weakness faster than Sasuke did, who was too busy dealing with the C2 bombs to realize the weakness until a lot later in the battle..
((.)A(.))
/-- !--\
Shut Up Hidan!!

Tags
naruto, tier list