Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:37 PM   #21
Fan of Minato
Special Jonin Candidate

Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fan of Minato has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

Wouldn't Shika be above Choji? xD And probably above Kidomaru. Because didn't he defeat Hidan? And I would say Hidan is stronger than Kidomaru.....just saying..xD

EDIT: I would suggest moving Oro down as well. Even with prep for Edo tensei..the people he summon would be quite weak than their former selves. But I'm not sure on that one...

A member of the ANBU.
Post your question here
for it to be answered:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leader: Vidda Hatake

The Village Hidden in Aura

Senpai: DragonAngel (The laughing stock xD)

I am a Temporary Moderator as well

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Forums have a lot of interesting things aside Drama.
Some are:

Spoiler:
Action 0_o
Quote:
hey DA you are a big dummy lol
Entertainment o_0
Quote:
But-but Gikage!! Does this mean you'll never have any babies!?!

Spawn of Deidara330 would be born instantly awesome.
Awesomeness o-o
Quote:
he's the man who ate the Kagu-Kagu Devil Fruit. 0_o xD

(Kagu Means Furniture)
Fear me. MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA =o

And something Green 0_0
Quote:
Get Fom's name off there. Now!

A message from Sage
So Hockey...take my name off from your sig...xD

Best quote in the ENTIRE FORUMS:
Quote:

"TBC walks up to toma, and pushes him over, and stands on his chest with one foot"

"Toma flails on the ground like a fish, screaming something about the Chinese Panda Bear stealing his lunch."

Dances:
Quote:
*holds in mouth

Care to dance, my lovely?
True self at last. ;D TDZ, the lover boy. xD

What the google blue berries?
Quote:
Yeah, let us group together and show our AURA!
Sasori has those anxious moments too. ;D xDD

All in one forum....

Aura headband symbol:
Old 11-25-2009, 02:38 PM   #22
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

It's a reasonable enough tier list.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:41 PM   #23
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuuta View Post
There are so many things I'd like to say.
Hinata. You've never seen Hanabi fight. She was supposed to be stronger than Hinata in part 1, you don't know how she compares in part 2.
Shizune. She could beat Sai and Haku. It doesn't matter if she's in the ice mirros, her poison fog kills Haku when he transfers from mirror to mirror.
Konan. Could beat Zabuza. He uses his fog, she uses her paper mode. WHen he attacks, she splits and covers him and stabs him. She can avoid his water style by splitting into paper. Check the Akatsuki tier list for debates of Suigetsu and Jugo. Kimimaro has nothing to hurt her, except slice a few pieces of her paper which she easily replenishes. He can resist blanketing, for the most part, but her paper spears will wear him down. Yamato's got nothing on her, she can split and avoid his attacks, get to him and beat him. And Danzo did one move, Konan could easily survive it. Rock Lee still can't hurt her even in 8 gates mode.

Anyway, you don't have to change anything. I don't want to mess with his, you're intitled to your own opinion. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it.
Hiashi said Hanabi was stronger than Hinata so I'm just going by his word, I may have to move Hinata up by one tier later.

About Shizune, her poison fog and senbon could probably beat Haku but how does she get through ink animal barrages?

I'm waiting till the Suigetsu/Jugo vs. Konan debates end until I move her up. Kimimaro on the other hand can just survive her attacks, which haven't been proven to be able to cut through something like his bones, and Kimimaro's shown better speed. Konan's full paper form also takes prep.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #24
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Hiashi said Hanabi was stronger than Hinata so I'm just going by his word, I may have to move Hinata up by one tier later.

About Shizune, her poison fog and senbon could probably beat Haku but how does she get through ink animal barrages?

I'm waiting till the Suigetsu/Jugo vs. Konan debates end until I move her up. Kimimaro on the other hand can just survive her attacks, which haven't been proven to be able to cut through something like his bones, and Kimimaro's shown better speed. Konan's full paper form also takes prep.
Shizune's needles beat Sai's ink. He breathes any of her fog and he dies.

And so does Kimimaro's bones. He's got nothing to really hurt her, he'd be worn down.

Anyway, don't worry about my views. I won't input any more, I'm not messing with this.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 02:46 PM   #25
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
I'm an Orochimaru fanboy, but being a fanboy doesn't biased my view of him. You need to move him down.
He got owned by Sasuke, Itachi, and would be owned by a number of other Akatsuki. He lacks striking power and wouldn't stand up to most of the others at Legendary level. Maybe with prep time he can summon dead bodies, but idk if even then he is at legendary status. I would say put him in the level just below. Cause arguably akatsuki like deidara and Kakuza, who are in the level below, can kill him.
I disagree that Orochimaru should be sent down. He stood up against 4 tails Naruto, Curse Mark Sasuke would of lost to him if not for Orochimaru being on his death bed, and even Sasuke admitted to it. He is also right below MS Sasuke, I think he is in the right spot.

I am also curious why Shino is so low, before I state why I believe he could beat several people in front of him.

Last edited by icy-j; 11-25-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #26
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokokurama View Post
I'm an Orochimaru fanboy, but being a fanboy doesn't biased my view of him. You need to move him down.
He got owned by Sasuke, Itachi, and would be owned by a number of other Akatsuki. He lacks striking power and wouldn't stand up to most of the others at Legendary level. Maybe with prep time he can summon dead bodies, but idk if even then he is at legendary status. I would say put him in the level just below. Cause arguably akatsuki like deidara and Kakuza, who are in the level below, can kill him.
Sasuke said Orochimaru could've beaten him without holding back or being on his deathbed iirc, Deidara can arguably beat him but his best moves take prep and that would be putting him above CS2 Sasuke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan of Minato View Post
Wouldn't Shika be above Choji? xD And probably above Kidomaru. Because didn't he defeat Hidan? And I would say Hidan is stronger than Kidomaru.....just saying..xD

EDIT: I would suggest moving Oro down as well. Even with prep for Edo tensei..the people he summon would be quite weak than their former selves. But I'm not sure on that one...
I think that Choji can overpower his shadows with his strength, but definitely not dodge them, and Shika told Choji that he might've given up against him. Shika only beat Hidan with prep time and knowledge of his abilities.

There are some threads on Edo Tensei Oro claiming that he could possibly solo Narutoverse, or at least stand a good chance against most of its characters, think of all the people he could bring back...

Quote:
Shizune's needles beat Sai's ink. He breathes any of her fog and he dies.

And so does Kimimaro's bones. He's got nothing to really hurt her, he'd be worn down.

Anyway, don't worry about my views. I won't input any more, I'm not messing with this.
A bunch of ink beasts can surround her and take her down, plus Sai can get on his bird and get out of her range.

Konan has nothing to hurt him with either, and Kimimaro's bones can still cut through her paper. Keep in mind this is going by Kimi with no disease.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:56 PM   #27
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Orochimaru w/ Prep time > Nine tailed fox.

Seriously, it's true.

---------------- Now playing: Zac Brown Band - Toes via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:57 PM   #28
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Seriously, it's true.

---------------- Now playing: Zac Brown Band - Toes via FoxyTunes
how?

Unless you're suggesting that he'll bring back Rikudou.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:59 PM   #29
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I'm not suggesting that one bit, I'm suggesting he brings back 1st Hokage, Jiraiya, and Nagato.

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 03:01 PM   #30
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I'm not suggesting that one bit, I'm suggesting he brings back 1st Hokage, Jiraiya, and Nagato.
9 tails could kill them all with a swipe of his tail though.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:13 PM   #31
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

How so?

Harashima was able to control Bjuu's with his wood style.
Nagato has all the powers of the six paths except packed into one.
Jiraiya fought on par with Nagato, he just didn't have knowledge there were six.

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 03:19 PM   #32
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
A bunch of ink beasts can surround her and take her down, plus Sai can get on his bird and get out of her range.

Konan has nothing to hurt him with either, and Kimimaro's bones can still cut through her paper. Keep in mind this is going by Kimi with no disease.
Shizune is fast enough to fend them off and not be overwhelmed with simply a scapel, her needle shooting helps as well.

Kimimaro's bone membrane defense eventually runs out with his chakra. Also, since Lee can block the bone sword with his hands Konan could blanket his bones. He's got chakra, but Konan has moew. Since she's long range, she wins.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 03:25 PM   #33
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
How so?

Harashima was able to control Bjuu's with his wood style.
Nagato has all the powers of the six paths except packed into one.
Jiraiya fought on par with Nagato, he just didn't have knowledge there were six.
Oh wait never mind, Hashirama took on Prime Madara with Kyubi.

Moving Edo Tensei Orochimaru up.
Quote:
Shizune is fast enough to fend them off and not be overwhelmed with simply a scapel, her needle shooting helps as well.

Kimimaro's bone membrane defense eventually runs out with his chakra. Also, since Lee can block the bone sword with his hands Konan could blanket his bones. He's got chakra, but Konan has moew. Since she's long range, she wins.
Shizune hasn't shown chakra scalpels, and five needles at a time won't help much if Sai keeps using ink beasts against her.

Kimimaro showed a great variety of moves in his fight against Gaara and Lee and they can slice through her paper, once again he's faster and could get her before she uses the paper transformation.

Edit; I'm planning to add the Mizu and Tsuchikage, where do you guys think they should go?

Old 11-25-2009, 03:28 PM   #34
Yuuta
Chunin

Quote:
Oh wait never mind, Hashirama took on Prime Madara with Kyubi.

Moving Edo Tensei Orochimaru up.

Shizune hasn't shown chakra scalpels, and five needles at a time won't help much if Sai keeps using ink beasts against her.

Kimimaro showed a great variety of moves in his fight against Gaara and Lee and they can slice through her paper, once again he's faster and could get her before she uses the paper transformation.
I meant a metal one like when she fought Kabuto.
It only takes 1 to destroy the ink.

I doubt it, it didn't take that long for her to begin splitting, and once she starts he can't stop it.
`@__
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 03:31 PM   #35
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
I meant a metal one like when she fought Kabuto.
It only takes 1 to destroy the ink.

I doubt it, it didn't take that long for her to begin splitting, and once she starts he can't stop it.
Ink beasts can still surround her. Although, she can catch him off guard...

It took some pages, so Kimimaro can hit her with a bone or something.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:42 PM   #36
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Awards Showcase

Here Kuro, I stuck the thread for you.

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #37
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Thanks.

Edit; Added Mizukage, Tsuchikage (Ōnoki) and Anko, though I'm not sure on the Kages' placements, because of the feats they've shown.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 11-25-2009 at 03:49 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:49 PM   #38
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just curious about Shino, I'll start with Kiba. Can't Shino win with a simple Bug Clone, where as Kiba comes in for an attack, and then Shino's bugs just overwhelm him and start eating his chakra?
Old 11-25-2009, 03:52 PM   #39
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy-j View Post
Just curious about Shino, I'll start with Kiba. Can't Shino win with a simple Bug Clone, where as Kiba comes in for an attack, and then Shino's bugs just overwhelm him and start eating his chakra?
Kiba can rip through his bugs with tunneling fang. Kiba is also much faster than Shino.

Old 11-25-2009, 03:55 PM   #40
Kizomaru Yukimoto
Banned

Location: Some say if you cry you are weak, some say if you cry you are dumb, I say if you cry you are human
Kizomaru Yukimoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
:O I cant belive you put Hinata on the lowest level. Shame on you but the rest i pretty much agree.
Well hinata has gotten stronger than in the original... But in the original she matched Freshamn.... now she matchs genin xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
Because Hinata is on the lowest level.
xD + Kuro-Senpai it's good. Nice work

Tags
naruto, tier list