Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default NEW Naruto Power List

TBC's tier list inspired me to make this; it was good but I wanted MY view on it.

This is a list to give a general idea of how people rank in the Narutoverse. Do not use this as your only source in a debate because it won't be entirely accurate, I'll admit that now.

All Characters are judged mainly by their current feats in the Manga (not just because of what Kisame and Rocklee say mind you). Databook stats will not be used due to being outdated and inconsistent, and anime only feats won't be used either.

The default conditions for the matches in this thread go by current Battleground rules. Other than that, all characters are able to fight at full potential. You might notice that there are separate placements for the same character, the reason being that their abilities totally change in their different forms, and that there's a lot of prep time needed to enter those forms (like Sage Mode).

This will have some wrong placements so if you want to move or add a character on the list, tell me and give me some good reasons.

Currently under reform.

Legendary

Kabuto Yakushi (With Prep Time for Edo Tensei)
Nagato/Six Paths of Pain
Naruto Uzumaki (8 tails)
Naruto Uzumaki (6 tails)
Naruto Uzumaki (Sage Mode)
Orochimaru (With Prep Time for Edo Tensei)
Killer Bee
Jiraiya (Sage Mode)
Kisame Hoshigaki
A
Sasuke Uchiha (Mangekyō Sharingan)
Kakashi Hatake
Itachi Uchiha
Naruto Uzumaki (4 tails)
Danzō Shimura
Might Guy
Naruto Uzumaki
Jiraiya
Orochimaru
Kakuzu

Kage+
Sasori
Sasuke Uchiha (Curse Mark)
Deidara
Shukaku
Gaara (with Shukaku)
Hiruzen Sarutobi
Konan
Kabuto Yakushi (With Orochimaru Absorbed)
Ōnoki
Kimimaro
Minato Namikaze
Chiyo
Mei Terumī

Jōnin-Low Kage

Hashirama Senju (Edo Tensei Zombie)
Sakon & Ukon
Kidomaru
Jūgo
Temari
Tsunade
Yamato/Tenzō
Darui
Suigetsu Hōzuki
Zabuza Momochi
Kabuto Yakushi
Hidan
Kurotsuchi
Asuma Sarutobi
Shino Aburame

Chūnin-Low Jōnin

Akatsuchi
Rock Lee
Kiba Inuzuka
Chōji Akimichi
Chōjūrō
Neji Hyūga
Kankurō
Shikamaru Nara
Tayuya
Jirōbō
Sai
Shizune
Torune
Sakura Haruno
Haku
Anko Mitarashi

Genin-Low Chūnin
Aoba Yamashiro
Hinata Hyūga
Dosu Kinuta
Zaku Abumi
Obito Uchiha
Kotetsu Hagane
Izumo Kamizuki
Tenten
Kakkō
Ao
Shigure
Misumi Tsurugi
Yoroi Akado
Konohamaru Sarutobi
Ino Yamanaka
Taiseki
Yashamaru
Karin
Kin Tsuchi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kuromaki; 11-05-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: blarrrgh!
Old 11-25-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NEW Naruto Power List

:O I cant belive you put Hinata on the lowest level. Shame on you but the rest i pretty much agree.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
narutoultra
Chunin Exam Proctor

narutoultra is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I thought there were multiple Neji vs Kabuto threads where Kabuto won?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
:O I cant belive you put Hinata on the lowest level. Shame on you but the rest i pretty much agree.
Hinata hasn't shown many feats that show she can beat the characters in the upper tiers, that's why she's down there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoultra View Post
I thought there were multiple Neji vs Kabuto threads where Kabuto won?
I myself decided Kabuto would win, but I have to check those threads again.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:37 PM   #5
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Hinata hasn't shown many feats that show she can beat the characters in the upper tiers, that's why she's down there.

I myself decided Kabuto would win, but I have to check those threads again.
Well i agree with you on that but i thought she would be someone where in the low chunin side.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:38 PM   #6
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Well i agree with you on that but i thought she would be someone where in the low chunin side.
She is on the low chunin level.

Old 11-25-2009, 01:47 PM   #7
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
She is on the low chunin level.
O yeah i guess i read that part to fast and only saw it said Genin. My Mistake.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #8
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Itachi can beat Kisame with only his present feats. Kisame has to fight with his eyes closed going by simply chakra presence, if he doesn't Tsukoyomi wins. Kisame then would have to dodge Amatersu without being to see it coming. He has no counter for Susano'o either, and he has never seen it, so he wouldn't even know what to expect. Itachi can get out of his bubble if he wants with some shadow clones.

Another thing would by Gai in 6 gates should be above base Sasuke with no MS or no curse mark. Gai can easily just speed blitz him in 6 gates not to mention how much strength he would have in 6 gates.

Konan should be above Zabuza, even debatable for her to be above Suigetsu, but I'll just stick with Zabuza. Papers can just easily swarm in the mist until they get to Zabuza and Zabuza can't really do anything to her. Water dragon takes a bit of prep and really can't even hit all her papers. Water prison is useless.

Neji can beat drunken fist lee with no gates. All that happens in when lee is drunk is just the fact he has increased dodge, and random moves. Still in his base speed and base strength. It also makes him more open with his random pass outs, and such. Neji should be able to handle base Lee, and 64 palms should be to hit him due to its speed.

Temari can beat Hidan, due to long range wind attacks and her summon. I don't see Hidan being able to cut Temari.

Kisame should be above KB, based on the recent feat of him destroying KB with little effort. Itachi should also be above KB, since Sasuke was able to pretty much keep up with him, and Itachi showed better speed feats in his fight with Sasuke. Not to mention what Amatersu did to KB and Sasuke didn't use Susano'o against KB. Same explanation for Itachi, if he fought Raikage. Not to mention Itachi could put KB and Raikage in gen.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #9
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by icy-j View Post
Itachi can beat Kisame with only his present feats. Kisame has to fight with his eyes closed going by simply chakra presence, if he doesn't Tsukoyomi wins. Kisame then would have to dodge Amatersu without being to see it coming. He has no counter for Susano'o either, and he has never seen it, so he wouldn't even know what to expect. Itachi can get out of his bubble if he wants with some shadow clones.

Another thing would by Gai in 6 gates should be above base Sasuke with no MS or no curse mark. Gai can easily just speed blitz him in 6 gates not to mention how much strength he would have in 6 gates.

Konan should be above Zabuza, even debatable for her to be above Suigetsu, but I'll just stick with Zabuza. Papers can just easily swarm in the mist until they get to Zabuza and Zabuza can't really do anything to her. Water dragon takes a bit of prep and really can't even hit all her papers. Water prison is useless.

Neji can beat drunken fist lee with no gates. All that happens in when lee is drunk is just the fact he has increased dodge, and random moves. Still in his base speed and base strength. It also makes him more open with his random pass outs, and such. Neji should be able to handle base Lee, and 64 palms should be to hit him due to its speed.

Temari can beat Hidan, due to long range wind attacks and her summon. I don't see Hidan being able to cut Temari.

Kisame should be above KB, based on the recent feat of him destroying KB with little effort. Itachi should also be above KB, since Sasuke was able to pretty much keep up with him, and Itachi showed better speed feats in his fight with Sasuke. Not to mention what Amatersu did to KB and Sasuke didn't use Susano'o against KB. Same explanation for Itachi, if he fought Raikage. Not to mention Itachi could put KB and Raikage in gen.
Not sure about Kisame placement but Itachi should have a tough time in the water, Kisame knows Itachi well so it's likely that he'll pull out the water globe just to gain an advantage. For now I'm moving Kisame down.

Konan needs prep for her full paper form, in Chapter 368 it took some pages for her to turn into paper and Zabuza can use hidden mist on her, then she won't be able to see and he can just go around in the mist cutting her up. I do think that Konan probably needs higher placement but I'm not sure if she can beat Zabuza and Suigetsu.

KB and Raikage are pretty much immune to genjutsu, Bee can use the biju and Raikage shocks himself iirc. Susano'o shouldn't be a problem because KB and Raikage can dodge it, plus their speeds are comparable to Itachi's and they have more strength. I don't see how Itachi gets through Raiton Armor Level 2 or Bee's Tailed Beast Mode.

Ammy can be dodged by Raikage of course, while it can be possibly dodged by KB depending on the range, and Itachi can't spam it either. KB in full tailed beast mode used a Substitution.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Can't you just call it a tier list?
Old 11-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #11
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Can't you just call it a tier list?
I was going to, but I looked at the power list and put that word instead. Anyways I'll change it.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:12 PM   #12
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I was going to, but I looked at the power list and put that word instead. Anyways I'll change it.
Isn't that just kind of ripping off the name of TBC's list?
Old 11-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #13
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Isn't that just kind of ripping off the name of TBC's list?
My mistake.

That's why it says "new"

But I can't change it.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:14 PM   #14
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder

I think Shikaku might should be higher up. He is, after all, the Jonin Commander of Konoha, which is generally the strongest and highest ranking Jonin in the village, or at least one of them.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:16 PM   #15
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post
I think Shikaku might should be higher up. He is, after all, the Jonin Commander of Konoha, which is generally the strongest and highest ranking Jonin in the village, or at least one of them.
I'll move him above Jugo, but he hasn't shown many feats.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #16
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=Kuromaki;1829661]Not sure about Kisame placement but Itachi should have a tough time in the water, Kisame knows Itachi well so it's likely that he'll pull out the water globe just to gain an advantage. For now I'm moving Kisame down. Well Itachi also knows Kisame, it goes both ways. Itachi can get out of globe with some shadow clones. Kisame didn't show much on sensing other then just being able to sense KB's chakra.

Konan needs prep for her full paper form, in Chapter 368 it took some pages for her to turn into paper and Zabuza can use hidden mist on her, then she won't be able to see and he can just go around in the mist cutting her up. I do think that Konan probably needs higher placement but I'm not sure if she can beat Zabuza and Suigetsu. I don't know that is a lot of paper to cut up, and wouldn't they be silent since they are paper, and couldn't they just swarm the mist. I don't know, I can see your point though.

KB and Raikage are pretty much immune to genjutsu, Bee can use the biju and Raikage shocks himself iirc. Susano'o shouldn't be a problem because KB and Raikage can dodge it, plus their speeds are comparable to Itachi's and they have more strength. I don't see how Itachi gets through Raiton Armor Level 2 or Bee's Tailed Beast Mode.What about Tsukoyomi? Amatersu proved to be able to take out Raikage's arm with Raiton Armor. I also see your points here also. I was just going by since Sasuke was able to hold his own and hurt both of them, and Itachi has shown to have better gen, speed, Tai then him.

Ammy can be dodged by Raikage of course, while it can be possibly dodged by KB depending on the range, and Itachi can't spam it either. KB in full tailed beast mode used a Substitution. Yep, I agree with Raikage since he actually did dodge it, but I don't know if KB, but like you said range. Once again I am just going on how Sasuke stood up against them. I know Itachi can't spam it, but he has shown to be able to use it 3 times while sick and holding back, and he showed to be able to cover a pretty wide area with it. [/QUOTE]

Green.

Last edited by icy-j; 11-25-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Old 11-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #17
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Orochimaru w/ Prep time > Nine tailed fox.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 11-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #18
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Oh and btw, the name of TBC's thread and my thread are some of the only similarities, this thread is much different from his, and it doesn't fully copy the name. I did mention his thread in my post though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by icy-j View Post
Not sure about Kisame placement but Itachi should have a tough time in the water, Kisame knows Itachi well so it's likely that he'll pull out the water globe just to gain an advantage. For now I'm moving Kisame down. Well Itachi also knows Kisame, it goes both ways. Itachi can get out of globe with some shadow clones. Kisame didn't show much on sensing other then just being able to sense KB's chakra. We also can't assume Kisame would still fight as good with his eye's close. How does Itachi get out of the globe with shadow clones?

Konan needs prep for her full paper form, in Chapter 368 it took some pages for her to turn into paper and Zabuza can use hidden mist on her, then she won't be able to see and he can just go around in the mist cutting her up. I do think that Konan probably needs higher placement but I'm not sure if she can beat Zabuza and Suigetsu. I don't know that is a lot of paper to cut up, and wouldn't they be silent since they are paper, and couldn't they just swarm the mist. I don't know, I can see your point though. They can swarm the mist yes, but Konan needs to turn into it to gain invulnerability.

KB and Raikage are pretty much immune to genjutsu, Bee can use the biju and Raikage shocks himself iirc. Susano'o shouldn't be a problem because KB and Raikage can dodge it, plus their speeds are comparable to Itachi's and they have more strength. I don't see how Itachi gets through Raiton Armor Level 2 or Bee's Tailed Beast Mode.What about Tsukoyomi? Amatersu proved to be able to take out Raikage's arm with Raiton Armor. I also see your points here also. I was just going by since Sasuke was able to hold his own and hurt both of them, and Itachi has shown to have better gen, speed, Tai then him. Sasuke has a more advanced Ammy and Raikage was still owning him, I'm not sure about Tsukuyomi but since Raikage is in general stronger than Itachi I put him up there. Raikage went through Sasuke's Enton shield which is why it even affected his arm in the first place, but he cut it off easily enough and only needed Shi to stop the bleeding.

Ammy can be dodged by Raikage of course, while it can be possibly dodged by KB depending on the range, and Itachi can't spam it either. KB in full tailed beast mode used a Substitution. Yep, I agree with Raikage since he actually did dodge it, but I don't know if KB, but like you said range. Once again I am just going on how Sasuke stood up against them. I know Itachi can't spam it, but he has shown to be able to use it 3 times while sick and holding back, and he showed to be able to cover a pretty wide area with it. Sasuke was being nearly stomped by Raikage and roflstomped by KB. Tailed beast forms give KB better speed and durability to increase his chances of surviving Ammy.

Green.
Blue

Old 11-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #19
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

There are so many things I'd like to say.
Hinata. You've never seen Hanabi fight. She was supposed to be stronger than Hinata in part 1, you don't know how she compares in part 2.
Shizune. She could beat Sai and Haku. It doesn't matter if she's in the ice mirros, her poison fog kills Haku when he transfers from mirror to mirror.
Konan. Could beat Zabuza. He uses his fog, she uses her paper mode. WHen he attacks, she splits and covers him and stabs him. She can avoid his water style by splitting into paper. Check the Akatsuki tier list for debates of Suigetsu and Jugo. Kimimaro has nothing to hurt her, except slice a few pieces of her paper which she easily replenishes. He can resist blanketing, for the most part, but her paper spears will wear him down. Yamato's got nothing on her, she can split and avoid his attacks, get to him and beat him. And Danzo did one move, Konan could easily survive it. Rock Lee still can't hurt her even in 8 gates mode.

Anyway, you don't have to change anything. I don't want to mess with his, you're intitled to your own opinion. I'm just going to pretend I didn't see it.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #20
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm an Orochimaru fanboy, but being a fanboy doesn't biased my view of him. You need to move him down.
He got owned by Sasuke, Itachi, and would be owned by a number of other Akatsuki. He lacks striking power and wouldn't stand up to most of the others at Legendary level. Maybe with prep time he can summon dead bodies, but idk if even then he is at legendary status. I would say put him in the level just below. Cause arguably akatsuki like deidara and Kakuza, who are in the level below, can kill him.

Tags
naruto, tier list