Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:46 PM   #1001
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: NaruSaku - SasuSaku - NaruHina Debate Central

lol, bye...? i thought you said you were leaving this thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:52 PM   #1002
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥i said i wasnt debating anymore. I will come here and just watch

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #1003
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

lol, i dont care if you stay, or debate..but hey lol it was fun

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:02 PM   #1004
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Okay guys, let's get back to topic.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:02 PM   #1005
Bacon

Awards Showcase

what do you think will happen in 473?

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 12:39 AM   #1006
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
what do you think will happen in 473?
Kisame Got Owned, Killer Bee get the Samehada, nothing else

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:41 AM   #1007
Bacon

Awards Showcase

i saw something in a spoiler saying something about sai talking to naruto about sakura...

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 05:16 AM   #1008
MelisaArtemis
Chunin Exam Participant

MelisaArtemis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
i saw something in a spoiler saying something about sai talking to naruto about sakura...
well... I don't trust spoilers lately. they tend to let me down. but if Sai really will talk with Naruto about Sakura, I have to believe that it will only make Naruto believe even more that Sakura was lying to him.then again, I could b wrong

- A Good friend stay with you during your needs, a better friend helps you during your needs but a best friend will be with you through everything.

- When you're feeling down, remember that a frown is a smile turned upside down

- When in doubt, Meow~

- People ask me: How do you make peace in pairing wars? my answer: Give them something all of them love: a kitty~

My cute Dragon:

My Favourite symbol: SQUIGGLY~
MelisaArtemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:51 AM   #1009
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sai will likely tell Naruto the truth about the group decision to kill Sasuke, and tell him what Sakura is about to do.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #1010
Froot
Genin

Froot is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I sense a NaruSaku moment coming on
Froot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 06:11 AM   #1011
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥I see a Sasusaku moment

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 07:03 AM   #1012
TwilightLink20xx
Genin Elite

TwilightLink20xx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Unfortunately my friends, this week's chapter is but a tease.
Spoiler:
Next week's chapter is when Sai will tell Naruto the truth.

(Red - Death of Me)

Proud Suporter of NaruSaku, SasuKarin and Sasuke X Nobody.

NaruSaku, SasuSaku or NaruHina that likes to debate?

Join us in:

TwilightLink20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:41 AM   #1013
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I didn't mean to sound so blatant,but all I was suggesting is another devolopment where on naruto's behalf, in which he will eventually addresses sakura about it

lol@c-c ....i dont see how its a sasusaku moment

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #1014
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥I see a Sasusaku moment
I see a anti-SasuSaku moment coming on.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 10:57 AM   #1015
Bacon

Awards Showcase

*its like you have espn* xD

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 01:15 PM   #1016
love-lure
Freshmen Academy Student

love-lure is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hi new here but anyway this is gonna be a long wait for this chapter *sighs* well for me anyway!
love-lure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 01:16 PM   #1017
Bacon

Awards Showcase

welcome, what do you support ^^

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 01:51 PM   #1018
love-lure
Freshmen Academy Student

narusaku! don't worry I'm not one of those annoying anti this and that fan XD
Old 11-25-2009, 01:55 PM   #1019
Bacon

Awards Showcase

it doesnt matter if you dont agree, it just matters that youre not pair ftw

Quote:

Old 11-25-2009, 01:57 PM   #1020
love-lure
Freshmen Academy Student

oh no way am i NS ftw unlike other fans I just really like the pairing!

Last edited by love-lure; 11-25-2009 at 02:00 PM.

Tags
debating, naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku