Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-24-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
starlette
Apprentice Genin

starlette is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Explain the why____should be with_____

Why should your favorite pairing be?
You must have some reason?!
starlette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:15 PM   #2
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Explain the why____should be with_____

Karin should be with Ino because they're too similar not to be together! They have similar attitudes and I think they would compliment each othe nicely.

Naruto should be with Sakura because they're relationship has a lot of development, they've been through, well, everything together, and it's clear they both have at least some feelings for the other.
KarinxInoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #3
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarinxInoFan View Post
Naruto should be with Sakura because they're relationship has a lot of development, they've been through, well, everything together, and it's clear they both have at least some feelings for the other.
I agree with this 100%.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #4
Inazuma
Chunin Exam Proctor

Inazuma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hmm. I like the Naruto Sakura pairing, it'd be kinda awkward though. I can't think of anything else.
Hanizuki Clan of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Co-Leader of the Hanizuki Clan/Genin of the Village Hidden in the Lightning
Team Sasori
One of the Best Men Ever: Masashi Kishimoto, Author and Illustrator of Naruto, the Best Manga/Anime Ever
Inazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
optimuskage
Apprentice Genin

optimuskage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruto and Hinata, since Hinata's really the only logical choice for him: Naruto's had a horrible life, Hinata's the most caring person ever; Naruto's a total pervert, Hinata has a really @$$ and boobs
also, Tsunade and Shizune, cuz there ain't 'nuff yuri in this manga
optimuskage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #6
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

This is just a debate waiting to happen.

Spoiler:
ObiRin- Obito loved Rin and she treated him nicely, but Obito was too shy and nervous to tell his feelings to her, and she was devestated when Kakashi told her after Obito had died.

NaruSaku- Has much more development than NaruHina, plus Naruto is in love with Sakura, and has been for a long time, and her view on him has changed a lot since Part 1. They get along quite well and Sakura keeps him in line. Plus Sakura realizes how much pain she brings Naruto.

ShikaTema- Kind of obvious, kind of not. They're usually seen with each other and can get along, plus they have some chemistry.

SasuKarin- Sasuke treats Karin better than he ever did with Sakura. Plus Karin isn't afraid to speak her mind and disagree and even talk badly about Sasuke's plans or abilities, unlike Sakura who always agreed even if she knew she was wrong, which wasn't a good thing. Plus if it wasn't for Karin and her Heal Bite, Sasuke would be dead by now.

KibaHina- Hinata is comfortable around Kiba and can talk about things around him, but Kiba seems to get a little jealous when she talks about Naruto, but sometimes covers it up with teasing. Kiba doesn't get much screen time so it's uncertain just what he really feels about Hinata.

JiraTsu- Jiraiya has cared for his teammate and she to him, even if she was tsundere about it. He tried not being perverted around her and they could get along, but by the looks of it Jiraiya might've felt he was never good enough for her, which she didn't think, even if she acted like so.

And yes, I know that Obito, Rin, and Jiraiya are dead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:21 PM   #7
optimuskage
Apprentice Genin

on NaruSaku, ppl who still like that obviously haven't read the manga recently,
Spoiler:
Sakura pulled this fony-bologni stuff from her ass about forgeting Sasuke and liking Naruto now (wich she does, just not in love w/ him) and Naruto didn't fall for the crap and yelled @ her for being fake and lying to herself.
obviously Naruto wants a serious relationship instead of 1 that only goes skin deep
Old 11-24-2009, 05:23 PM   #8
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

I was going to make something like this! But anyways! I think Naruto and Sakura should be together because they've known each since 12 and Naruto has been crushing on Sakura since then! And because they're relationship has reached a whole other level, they truely care about each other (Even though Sakura hits Naruto still lol. Poor Naruto...) and I just really think it's destined for them to be together! 1,000,000,000,000% sure they are destined to be to be exact!
TOO BAD!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #9
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimuskage View Post
on NaruSaku, ppl who still like that obviously haven't read the manga recently,
Spoiler:
Sakura pulled this fony-bologni stuff from her ass about forgeting Sasuke and liking Naruto now (wich she does, just not in love w/ him) and Naruto didn't fall for the crap and yelled @ her for being fake and lying to herself.
obviously Naruto wants a serious relationship instead of 1 that only goes skin deep
Spoiler:

But you didn't realize that she was lying about not loving Sasuke, not now being in love with Naruto. He was in denial, and we mostly saw from his PoV on the confession, so it's still ambigous about what her true feelings are.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:43 PM   #10
optimuskage
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Spoiler:

But you didn't realize that she was lying about not loving Sasuke, not now being in love with Naruto. He was in denial, and we mostly saw from his PoV on the confession, so it's still ambigous about what her true feelings are.
she did it cuz 1, she was on the rebound, and 2, cuz she felt bad about Naruto chasing Sasuke for her. it was almost entirly out of self-pity and Naruto was not in denial whatsoever. i'll admit, she has feelings for Naruto, but not romantic feelings. and anybody who says "they're relationship developed over time", it developed in the same way as Gaara's and Kankuro's relationship. Sakura's more like a brother to Naruto than a lover (no, i did not intend the rhyme, and yes, i intended to say Sakura acts more like a guy that a girl)
Old 11-24-2009, 06:26 PM   #11
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Naruto and Sakura scince Naruto's always loved Sakura and Sakura is starting to like him

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #12
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

♥Sasuke should be with Sakura because i think they are meant to be. opposites attract. Sakura has shown so much care and concern for Sasuke. And Sasuke has shown some for her. Sakura has loved him, even confessed it, With the emotion that
Spoiler:
she didnt have for Naruto when she confessed to him,

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 08:55 PM   #13
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimuskage View Post
she did it cuz 1, she was on the rebound, and 2, cuz she felt bad about Naruto chasing Sasuke for her. it was almost entirly out of self-pity and Naruto was not in denial whatsoever. i'll admit, she has feelings for Naruto, but not romantic feelings. and anybody who says "they're relationship developed over time", it developed in the same way as Gaara's and Kankuro's relationship. Sakura's more like a brother to Naruto than a lover (no, i did not intend the rhyme, and yes, i intended to say Sakura acts more like a guy that a girl)
So many wrong statements with this post, but this isn't the topic for it.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:53 PM   #14
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Tsukinomai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto, and Hinata, because they were destined to be together, no offense but I kinda hate Sakura, never liked her in the First part, and certainly don't like her in Shippuden, sure she's the main character, if they ever got together, I would become the next biggest Bleach fan around.

Tsukinomai

Tsukinomai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:56 PM   #15
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukinomai View Post
Naruto, and Hinata, because they were destined to be together.
Naruto doesn't believe in destiny, even though they weren't really destined to be together.
Old 11-24-2009, 10:01 PM   #16
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Naruto doesn't believe in destiny, even though they weren't really destined to be together.
SakuraXNaruto wasn't really destined either, but I see alot of it, but whatever Kishimoto decides to do is whatever happens.

Tsukinomai

Old 11-24-2009, 10:09 PM   #17
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-C View Post
♥Sasuke should be with Sakura because i think they are meant to be. opposites attract. Sakura has shown so much care and concern for Sasuke. And Sasuke has shown some for her. Sakura has loved him, even confessed it, With the emotion that
Spoiler:
she didnt have for Naruto when she confessed to him,

well sakura mean to naruto and ignored him alot. all because of sasuke.
Now that he's gone sakura is seeing naruto as a guy who understands her.
so narusaku is meant to be. stay away sasuke! naruto is getting his work cut out for him

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
sasori_rocks!_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #18
Tsukinomai
Special Jonin Candidate

Burn Sasuke Burn muwhahaha jk, he's an okay....character...I guess....

Tsukinomai

Old 11-25-2009, 04:14 AM   #19
C-C
Special Jonin Candidate

C-C saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori_rocks!_02 View Post
so narusaku is meant to be. stay away sasuke! naruto is getting his work cut out for him
♥Naruto=Rebound guy if Narusaku happens

C-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:28 PM   #20
NarutoxSakura4ever
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!NarutoxSakura4ever saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to NarutoxSakura4ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori_rocks!_02 View Post
right on sasori_rocks!_02! I agree with you a lot on that!
TOO BAD!
NarutoxSakura4ever is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
naruhina, narusaku, pairings, sasusaku