Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-23-2009, 09:59 PM   #21
Taker369
Has Surpassed Outdoor Activities
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Bleach Adoption

me. hmmmm,.

Ulquiorra Cifer. hmmm,.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Tifa Legacy is now in my sig =3

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Taker369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #22
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Can I have Ichigo Kurosaki please? ^_^

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #23
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Hallibel: Hey Ulqui I can kick you....

Me: Hallibel stop
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
If you leave this thing dies.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
When you leave, this world goes in the drain.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Hally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #24
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I heard someone needed help?

xXx~Ai~xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #25
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am Like the rain, one second Im there and the next I am gone.
?ink? saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hm wat do u think fruity
szaye. r_r ... we r not responicble 4 injuries and destruction

NoFunNoFuture
?ink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #26
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Taker369 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra Cifer . she came.

me. oh joy.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 10:03 PM   #27
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hally has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Ulquiorra Cifer . she came.

me. oh joy.
Hallibel: Hey ulqu *punches ulquiorra*

Me: *shakes head* Hallibel stop he has a....

Hallibel: So do I I have 3 releases

Me: No you dont no one does
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
I, Lord Killsworth Edvund the Third, you, and Jeniphonse Malimaron (Spleen) are all that is left of the old verse. Spleen has one foot out of the door already.
So think wisely of when you decide to end a tradition of glory. You're all thats left.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #28
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~Ai~xXx View Post
I heard someone needed help?
ur thread is awsome it wat made me think bout making one

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #29
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade Uchiha View Post
Hallibel: Hey ulqu *punches ulquiorra*

Me: *shakes head* Hallibel stop he has a....

Hallibel: So do I I have 3 releases

Me: No you dont no one does
Ulquiorra Cifer . doesent move glares.

me. oh boy.

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #30
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?ink? View Post
*Sighs* Please ?ink? can I adopted Ichigo Kurosaki?

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #31
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Can I have Ichigo Kurosaki please? ^_^
oh yea lolz ^^;
GRANTED

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #32
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taker369 View Post
Ulquiorra Cifer . doesent move glares.

me. oh boy.

Hallibel* Black cero of death

Me: great your gonna die Hally
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #33
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra Cifer . Kurosaki hmmmmmmmm,

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #34
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hallibel: I want to kill Ichigo.

Me:stop it now
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #35
xXx~Ai~xXx
Veteran Chunin

Location: Hiding from all the angry Male Characters that I've drawn and written Yaoi of O.O
xXx~Ai~xXx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
oh Thank you berry much is grimmjow up for adoption? if he is can I have him?

xXx~Ai~xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #36
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
oh yea lolz ^^;
GRANTED
Me: Thank you ?ink?

Ichigo: AIZEN!!!!

Me: *Grabs Zangetsu and throws it*

Ichigo: O_O MY ZANPAKUTO!!! *Runs away his blade*

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #37
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra Cifer . -_-

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="
Old 11-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #38
?ink?
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXx~Ai~xXx View Post
oh Thank you berry much is grimmjow up for adoption? if he is can I have him?
srry hes taken

NoFunNoFuture
Old 11-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #39
Hally
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 View Post
Me: Thank you ?ink?

Ichigo: AIZEN!!!!

Me: *Grabs Zangetsu and throws it*

Ichigo: O_O MY ZANPAKUTO!!! *Runs away his blade*
Hallibel: Hey ichigo time to die

Me:NO
Leader of the
Spoiler:

Quote:
Hahahahah Oh Hally.
Plain and simple.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #40
Taker369
Coca Cola Disciple

Awards Showcase

Ulquiorra Cifer , raises pressure,

Spoiler:

YouTube:
src="

Tags
bleach, bleach adopt, espada, soul reaper, vizards