Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Zomari le Roux 1 50.00%
Barragan Luisenbarn 0 0%
Tie 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #1
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Zomari VS Barragan

The two haxxiest Espada this side of Bleach, which could defeat the other? I bet I spelled Barragan's name wrong. And to be honest, I don't see many Bleach VS Bleach threads in the Battlegrounds.

Edit: The logic that higher number = win is banned from this thread. Feats only, no powerscaling.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:55 PM   #2
Ohako
Special Jonin Candidate

Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ohako has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Zomari VS Barragan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
The two haxxiest Espada this side of Bleach, which could defeat the other? I bet I spelled Barragan's name wrong. And to be honest, I don't see many Bleach VS Bleach threads in the Battlegrounds.

Edit: The logic that higher number = win is banned from this thread. Feats only, no powerscaling.
no u spelled barragan's name right and u right there is lack of bleach fights and this would be great but i would have to pick tie Zommari could easily control Barragan so it would probably end in a stale mate

O~kun

GF:Jhokage613
I LOVE MY MOMMY, GAARA'S GIRL <3
Glaring buddy and sweet little sis~Animelover
E is for Erza
~DOLLARS~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Well I don't know much about Zommari's abilities so I can't say for sure, but Zommari doesn't know Barragan's secret and probably can't get around it, but I could be wrong since I don't know much about him.
Old 11-23-2009, 03:44 PM   #4
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocklee_112713 View Post
Well I don't know much about Zommari's abilities so I can't say for sure, but Zommari doesn't know Barragan's secret and probably can't get around it, but I could be wrong since I don't know much about him.
His resureccion gives him approx 52 eyes, and when he uses his ability called "Amor" he takes control of anything the eyes see. He can use them all at once, but often only uses one or two. He took control of Byakuya's leg and made it move forward, as an example. If he takes control of the head, though, he controls every part of the body. His sonido was also noted to be the fastest of the Espada, and it was proven to be of after-image speed.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #5
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Does Zommari in character?

Anyway Base Barragan > Base Zommari

its the released form that will decide the battle unless Barragan kills Zommari before Zommari goes pumpkin.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #6
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Does Zommari in character?

Anyway Base Barragan > Base Zommari

its the released form that will decide the battle unless Barragan kills Zommari before Zommari goes pumpkin.
This is not in character.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:48 PM   #7
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
This is not in character.
Neither?

So both will try to speedblitz each other.
Except the Time Dilation from barragan base will affect Zommari and Barragan can catch him even with genelous sonido because Zommari is not hurting barragan both in base.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #8
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Neither?

So both will try to speedblitz each other.
Except the Time Dilation from barragan base will affect Zommari and Barragan can catch him even with genelous sonido because Zommari is not hurting barragan both in base.
By not in character, I meant they would automatically use their strongest moves to beat each other. Because it's not in character. You can't say the WOULD try to speedblitz, because that's going by in character.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
By not in character, I meant they would automatically use their strongest moves to beat each other. Because it's not in character. You can't say the WOULD try to speedblitz, because that's going by in character.
Well speedblitz can go in bloodlusted mode as well thats why I mentioned it.

Well lets see they both go ressurecion.

Zommari needs to grab the head to win so.

If Barragan launched respira ZOmmari is done for.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #10
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Well speedblitz can go in bloodlusted mode as well thats why I mentioned it.

Well lets see they both go ressurecion.

Zommari needs to grab the head to win so.

If Barragan launched respira ZOmmari is done for.
Respira? My memory of his fights are fuzzy, what do you mean? Also, if he activates all of his eyes at once he would probably if not definately take the head.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:00 PM   #11
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Respira? My memory of his fights are fuzzy, what do you mean? Also, if he activates all of his eyes at once he would probably if not definately take the head.
Respira ages away anything.
Its the death breath.

Zommari may activate all his eyes.
However Zommari doesn't seem to very fast in pumpkin mode.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:02 PM   #12
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Respira ages away anything.
Its the death breath.

Zommari may activate all his eyes.
However Zommari doesn't seem to very fast in pumpkin mode.
Death Breath? What chapter was that? In pumpkin mode, he should still be able to use Sonido. He could also activate his eyes before Barragan ages him.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:09 PM   #13
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Death Breath? What chapter was that? In pumpkin mode, he should still be able to use Sonido. He could also activate his eyes before Barragan ages him.
Pumpkin mode Zommari got speedblitzed by Byakuya.

The death breath was fast enough to catch Soifon. Chapter 357

Well the Amor effect actually take a little time to hit barragan. It launches the amor effect IIRC.

Last edited by 321zigzag1; 11-23-2009 at 05:17 PM.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:43 PM   #14
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Pumpkin mode Zommari got speedblitzed by Byakuya.

The death breath was fast enough to catch Soifon. Chapter 357

Well the Amor effect actually take a little time to hit barragan. It launches the amor effect IIRC.
Pumpkin mode Zommari was only speedblitzed after he had taken significant damage. The way I read it just now, Amor didn't take much time to take effect. When Zommari used it on Rukia, Byakuya tried to stop him and he wasn't even fast enough to block it. I think that Amor itself has a Supersonic speed to take effect, or so. Respira did catch Soi fon, but it took time to reach her. Zommari could take control of Barragan using amor by that time.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:52 PM   #15
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Pumpkin mode Zommari was only speedblitzed after he had taken significant damage. The way I read it just now, Amor didn't take much time to take effect. When Zommari used it on Rukia, Byakuya tried to stop him and he wasn't even fast enough to block it. I think that Amor itself has a Supersonic speed to take effect, or so. Respira did catch Soi fon, but it took time to reach her. Zommari could take control of Barragan using amor by that time.
Mayhaps.

Zommari in pumpkin mode never moved at all. Even with damage Zommari didn't seem to be too affected after he started going on shinigami pride is evil and all.

The fact Soifon was one of the fastest captains who got caught makes it significant.

Zommari in pumpkin mode never showed any speed feats at all.

Anyway I am still quite neutral on the winner so.

If Zommari got barragan first, the only I can see barragan die is from his own axe.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:58 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Mayhaps.

Zommari in pumpkin mode never moved at all. Even with damage Zommari didn't seem to be too affected after he started going on shinigami pride is evil and all.

The fact Soifon was one of the fastest captains who got caught makes it significant.

Zommari in pumpkin mode never showed any speed feats at all.

Anyway I am still quite neutral on the winner so.

If Zommari got barragan first, the only I can see barragan die is from his own axe.
The sad fact is that I have to admit, he never moved. But he did show speed feats for amor, which would defeat speed feats for respira. Barragan could die from his own axe, or from destroying the power that keeps agin away from himself.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:01 PM   #17
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
The sad fact is that I have to admit, he never moved. But he did show speed feats for amor, which would defeat speed feats for respira. Barragan could die from his own axe, or from destroying the power that keeps agin away from himself.
Yes.

Yes it would however once respira touches Zommari its over.

Zommari better do it fast and hard.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:04 PM   #18
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Yes.

Yes it would however once respira touches Zommari its over.

Zommari better do it fast and hard.
I'm pretty sure they both would get to ressurection at the same time, so I think amor works faster than Respira. If Zommari uses all of his eyes, then it would probably be able to reach Barragan before he uses Repira. He got Byakuya's leg before Byakuya even realized it had happened.
Old 11-23-2009, 06:07 PM   #19
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
I'm pretty sure they both would get to ressurection at the same time, so I think amor works faster than Respira. If Zommari uses all of his eyes, then it would probably be able to reach Barragan before he uses Repira. He got Byakuya's leg before Byakuya even realized it had happened.
This is when distance will play some role in this. Such as Byakuya was quite close to Zommari when that happened.

In fact Byakuya was able to counter with Dankou kido spell when he was few meters away from Zommari?

So how far are they?
Old 11-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #20
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
This is when distance will play some role in this. Such as Byakuya was quite close to Zommari when that happened.

In fact Byakuya was able to counter with Dankou kido spell when he was few meters away from Zommari?

So how far are they?
Whatever, I give up. Trying to calculate distance and speed requires effort and also is a form of powerscaling.