Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-23-2009, 02:04 PM   #1
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Default This Is The Only Level

Play this game:

This Is The Only Level

Post your time and deaths.

For me:

Time: 10 minutes 24.42 seconds
Deaths: 89

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: This Is The Only Level

Oh, I effing love this game.

Beat it a while back.

Edit: MWAHAHA, do I smell a new record?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vex; 11-23-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #3
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

15:17:60
Deaths: 147

First time playing it.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
Oh, I effing love this game.

Beat it a while back.

Edit: MWAHAHA, do I smell a new record?

Spoiler:
Wow.

But it isn't that hard once you have played it once. The first time can be difficult if you don't know what to do.

Old 11-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #5
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Wow....I'm stuck on Level 11 Dx I'm trapped at the door

.....and I've died 196 times already xD

EDIT: Nevermind, not stuck anymore

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:56 PM   #6
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Wow....I'm stuck on Level 11 Dx I'm trapped at the door

.....and I've died 196 times already xD

EDIT: Nevermind, not stuck anymore
LOLz

Nice

Old 11-23-2009, 04:07 PM   #7
narutosoul16
Academy Graduate

narutosoul16 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i gave up... couldnt even get past stage 4(stupid elephant wouldnt move)
narutosoul16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #8
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosoul16 View Post
There is a trick to it, trust me.

Old 11-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #9
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Vex is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I think there is a guide video, in the main menu to help you stuck people out ;D

Old 11-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #10
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

25:31:90
Deaths: 364 (I accidentally hit reload, so my total deaths is lterally over 750+ xD)

Did anyone else have control problems? The elephant kept going right and jumping nonstop if I only pressed the arrow once

Old 11-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #11
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

It's supposed to be like that. It messes with the maneuvering to make the level hard, each one is different.

Old 11-23-2009, 04:25 PM   #12
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutosoul16 View Post
You click on the elephant and move it around.
Old 11-23-2009, 04:26 PM   #13
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptor Sakura View Post
It's supposed to be like that. It messes with the maneuvering to make the level hard, each one is different.

I mean it did it with every single level, even level 1.

Old 11-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #14
Vex
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
I mean it did it with every single level, even level 1.
Hm.
Maybe it's something with your arrow keys? Or rather, the game it's self.
Refreshing works! ;D

Old 11-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #15
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lolz took credit for the game i showed you at your house???

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
nightfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #16
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightfire View Post
lolz took credit for the game i showed you at your house???
And your point is......?
LOLz

Old 11-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #17
Byakuya Kuchiki
Ninja Academy Student

Byakuya Kuchiki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

how do i get past stage 27?
Senbon Zakura Kageyoshi, Shukei Hakuteiken
Just call me either Byakuya, or Kuchiki
Dont judge me just cause i like PINK
BTW, im a guy
If i cough up blood, dont be surprised, its just something i do
---<=========

-^^
(-\-\
/--\ Byakuya
Byakuya Kuchiki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
games, internets games, this is the only level