Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-22-2009, 10:00 AM   #1
Jiraiya_is_the_best
Apprentice Genin

Jiraiya_is_the_best is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default akatsuki throw down

what if everybody in the akatsuki even if they are dead but excluding orochimaru because nobody cares about him lol fought each other who would when
Old 11-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: akatsuki throw down

There are too many threads about this. Seriously, this is probably the fourth. But I don't think anyone's gonna care.

Anyways, Madara easily. He teleports away while the others beat the crap out of each other, and he teleports whoever's left to another dimension.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Madara wins through battlefield removal.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:03 AM   #4
MannyGAGA
Chunin Exam Proctor

MannyGAGA is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to MannyGAGA Send a message via Yahoo to MannyGAGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
There are too many threads about this. Seriously, this is probably the fourth. But I don't think anyone's gonna care.

Anyways, Madara easily. He teleports away while the others beat the crap out of each other, and he teleports whoever's left to another dimension.
true,and every one will say this like in the other threads.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:05 AM   #5
sasori_rocks!_02
Veteran Chunin

sasori_rocks!_02 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

me vote the diva body of pein. he just lifts his hands up and a entire village gets blown up!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Fear Is true pain, but it can only be subscribed to those who deserve it..."- SR02

I adopted swiftstream-booya!!
I married Swiftstream^^

I was trained to become Fhurer Since I was a child, I have no memories of family or parents, my life has been decided for me since I was Born"- Fhurer King Bradley
Old 11-22-2009, 10:07 AM   #6
Miles Edgeworth
Special Jonin Candidate

Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Miles Edgeworth is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Miles Edgeworth Send a message via MSN to Miles Edgeworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasori_rocks!_02 View Post
me vote the diva body of pein. he just lifts his hands up and a entire village gets blown up!!!
That's his second best attack, which requires prep time, leaves Deva COMPLETELY vulnerable after the attack, and won't kill Madara. Meanwhile Madara could send him to an alternate dimension or w/e before Deva can even use CST.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:54 AM   #7
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Madara sends them all to the cube dimension, and leaves them there to die. Or he could teleport away while the others kill each other, come back, and send the remaining ones to the cube dimension or use Tsukuyomi on them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:01 PM   #8
Phoenix Wright
Attorney at Lawl

Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Phoenix Wright has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Phoenix Wright

Madara. He'll go teleport somewhere else while everyone beats the crap out of each other, then teleports back and finishes everyone else off or teleports them to another dimension.

Well, I reiterated what others said, so what? That was a waste of about 10 seconds.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 11-22-2009, 02:43 PM   #9
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

sage mangekyo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

madara stomps fail thread

Bring it on Canada!!!

Proud member of Village Hidden In The Mirage

**When leaving rep, please put your name**
Number of People Who Have Seen This Spoiler: 20
Old 11-22-2009, 03:23 PM   #10
Steven
Veteran Chunin

Steven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I agree that madara wins hands down, but can anybody please show me where madara has shown the fact to teleport someone to another dimension.

I mean anyone fights saying the 4th can't win because he hasn't shown any other facts please show me where madara has shown any fact that he can teleport someone to another dimension, then you can say he can but until his shown the fact don't say he can do it.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:26 PM   #11
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
I agree that madara wins hands down, but can anybody please show me where madara has shown the fact to teleport someone to another dimension.

I mean anyone fights saying the 4th can't win because he hasn't shown any other facts please show me where madara has shown any fact that he can teleport someone to another dimension, then you can say he can but until his shown the fact don't say he can do it.
There are certain websites online that Translate the manga chapters the same week that they come out in Japan, so if you don't read the manga on those websites then you couldn't know what everyone else is talking about. In one chapter, Madara teleports Sasuke and Karin to a seperate dimension so that Karin can heal Sasuke without being attacked.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #12
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

are you serious...read the manga

<removed>

Bring it on Canada!!!

Last edited by deidara330; 11-22-2009 at 03:28 PM. Reason: Removed link.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage mangekyo View Post
are you serious...read the manga

<removed>
Those links aren't allowed on this website.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #14
sage mangekyo
Special Jonin Candidate

oh my bad i didnt know sorry

Bring it on Canada!!!

Old 11-22-2009, 04:46 PM   #15
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage mangekyo View Post
oh my bad i didnt know sorry
Don't worry about it. Half a dozen people make the same mistake on a weekly basis (not necessarily all the same person).