Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-19-2009, 08:46 PM   #81
Dark Angel Haikara

Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

it may be possible... if Kabuto doesn't stop the slow reincarnation that he accidentally got caught into, maybe Orochimaru will eventually become fully reincarnated using his body as a host, as Kabuto himself said when he ran into Naruto...
  Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 12-09-2009, 05:55 AM   #82
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Orochimaru could still come back into the series! THE BEST PREDICTION EVER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Angel Haikara View Post
it may be possible... if Kabuto doesn't stop the slow reincarnation that he accidentally got caught into, maybe Orochimaru will eventually become fully reincarnated using his body as a host, as Kabuto himself said when he ran into Naruto...
How many times do I have to say KABUTO PROBABLY HAS A PLAN SO THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN! Otherwise, he wouldn't have every put a part of him inside of himself

Old 01-27-2010, 01:18 AM   #83
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I have a theory about this, I think that Orochimaru will return through Kabuto, then knowing that he could not take over Sasuke's body on his own he may look to free his other self from Susanoo in order to double team Sasuke. If Orochimaru decides he can't get Sasukes body he may decide to go after Madara's instead (Since Madara said himself that he was a shadow of his former self.) I know it seems unlikely, but it would sure turn the story on its head.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Old 02-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #84
Leji_Hyuga
Chunin Exam Participant

Leji_Hyuga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think oro will come back alive because how he died was not right.you see all the sanin even there master sarutobii died protecting the village even though we dont know if tsunade is dead or not.jiraya was trying to protect the village an offered to fight pein an died.orochimaru getting killed by one of his servents is not away for a sanin to die.i think orochimaru will come back [im not sure how but it has something to do with one of the best medical ninjas which is kabuto]then help the leaf kill madara because the three ms user's all he tried too kill to get there eyes but couldn't.he hate all of the uchiha thats why he will an the leaf kill madara uchiha.sasuke on the other hand will get murdered by some villages anbu because he's in the bingo book an all the nations want him dead so he's going to die edvantully.thats my theory of orochimaru.

Family
Sister: Kizo hyuga
brothers: leaf shadow, gaarasword

SHADOW VILLAGE
Old 02-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #85
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Ur Mom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

How did this get bumped back up!?..................well, thank Leji then

Old 02-02-2010, 07:44 PM   #86
Ishtar
Banned

Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ishtar finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Wow, you really thought this through
Old 02-03-2010, 06:11 PM   #87
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtar View Post
Wow, you really thought this through
It was during one of my spazz attacks....so...........

Old 02-03-2010, 11:12 PM   #88
yokokurama
Chunin Exam Participant

yokokurama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Also possible that Madara (who may have control over Sasunoo and other dimensions with his eye) brings Orochimaru back to help him be reborn.
Old 02-05-2010, 01:42 AM   #89
Agent Spectre
Chunin Exam Participant

Agent Spectre is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to Agent Spectre Send a message via Yahoo to Agent Spectre

Why doesn't anybody ever seem to think logically when it comes to the whole Kabuto/Orochimaru thing. SasukeFallen seems to be the only one here that really understands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeFallen View Post
Oro's not comming back, atleast not in the way you're presenting it.
I don't think that even if the KabuMaru thing comes to be(as I think it will), it really won't be Oro. Kabuto may have his abilities, but Oro actually comming back isn't going to happen, IMO.

He dossn't want Oro back, he wants just wants to become more powerful then him. IMO, what he's taken from Oro's body was his skin because Oro was the white snake and the white snake is suposed to show imortality, and power.

IMO, the only way were going to see anything Oro realated is through Kabuto.
This. As I have stated in a previous thread on the subject of Kabuto and Orochimaru...

Quite honestly, I don't know how grafting a portion of Orochimaru's scaly snake corpse onto your arm could infuse his "soul" into yours...so we don't even know if Orochimaru can really gain his consciousness inside of Kabuto, since technically, that was sealed away.
However.. that's the impression Kabu-sama gives... he's being taken over.. but taken over by what exactly? It's something to ponder, because people just assume. It could just be his power is consuming Kabuto without a consciousness behind it, much like how a transplanted body part, blood or skin can get rejected, but the other way around in this case... Orochimaru's corpse rejecting Kabuto by taking it over because it is stronger... where in Kabuto would just die or go insane something - ceasing to be himself, without having Orochimaru inside of him. We don't really know how it works.
"I don't define reality as only that which I am able to see, hear and touch..." ~Shizuka Domeki
Old 02-20-2010, 04:46 AM   #90
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Spectre View Post
Why doesn't anybody ever seem to think logically when it comes to the whole Kabuto/Orochimaru thing. SasukeFallen seems to be the only one here that really understands.

This. As I have stated in a previous thread on the subject of Kabuto and Orochimaru...

Quite honestly, I don't know how grafting a portion of Orochimaru's scaly snake corpse onto your arm could infuse his "soul" into yours...so we don't even know if Orochimaru can really gain his consciousness inside of Kabuto, since technically, that was sealed away.
However.. that's the impression Kabu-sama gives... he's being taken over.. but taken over by what exactly? It's something to ponder, because people just assume. It could just be his power is consuming Kabuto without a consciousness behind it, much like how a transplanted body part, blood or skin can get rejected, but the other way around in this case... Orochimaru's corpse rejecting Kabuto by taking it over because it is stronger... where in Kabuto would just die or go insane something - ceasing to be himself, without having Orochimaru inside of him. We don't really know how it works.
But think about THIS, why would a smart medic ninja like him put it in himself if he knew he had even a 40% chance of loosing himself?

Old 05-05-2011, 03:39 PM   #91
Kamisama
Freshmen Academy Student

Kamisama is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think orochimaru will use kabuto to release his other body sealed by itachi some how or i could be wrong. but i hope that is what happens
Old 05-05-2011, 03:54 PM   #92
Tensa Zangetsu
Apprentice Genin

Tensa Zangetsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nah I'd rather not Orochimaru come back into the series >.>
Old 05-06-2011, 12:59 AM   #93
Akatsuki Tsunade
Chunin

Akatsuki Tsunade is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akatsuki Tsunade

I would love to see him back but I'm pretty sure he won't. However he does some what live bc of Kabuto
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tsunade Fav Quote
You've trampled on our ancestors' treasure... their dream... And you will pay the price! As the Hokage, I will put a stop to you here and now!"
<(((o)))>. .<(((o)))>

REP use it and dont abuse it.. Oh and feel free to add ur name too
Old 05-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #94
Miss Bella Rose
Chunin Exam Proctor

Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!Miss Bella Rose has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Agree !! OMG I just can't wait for this moment to happen .. i seriously want Orochi back!!

It@chi The Prince of Sharingan

Old 05-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #95
Ur Mom
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What the hell, how did this get here. More importantly, HOW DID IT GET EFFING BUMPED

*Back to bookstore

Old 07-01-2011, 08:59 PM   #96
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It depends on Kabuto. But personally, I think that wont happen. Everybody knows Kabuto's personality, theres no way that he would bring Orochimaru back and make himself a servant like in the old days. Some may argue that Kabuto would save Orochi and then use him but Id say thats a great risk which hes smart enough to understand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-31-2011, 09:06 PM   #97
WeezyBaby
Genin Elite

WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!WeezyBaby has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Id be so happy if he came back
Old 09-17-2011, 04:58 AM   #98
whatever
Academy Graduate

whatever is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

maybe....
Spoiler:
i hope not........
Old 11-09-2011, 07:53 PM   #99
Dr.kidoma-kun
Freshmen Academy Student

Dr.kidoma-kun is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

the plot twists are just getting better.
but i must admit, with oro back, at lease Naruto will have one of its top villains back in action.
something tells me naruto is far from over.

parasitic insect no jutsu!
`--||||||||============]
./_==o _________________|
...),---.(_(__) /
..// (
Old 11-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #100
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ur Mom View Post
How many times do I have to say KABUTO PROBABLY HAS A PLAN SO THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN! Otherwise, he wouldn't have every put a part of him inside of himself
Yeah that mofo is smart,but i WOULD like to see Oro come back!