Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #21
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler
Default Re: Grand Re-Opening of my Resort Area!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
Its -20 degrees in there 0.0
Fine *goes to lounge*
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #22
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Thanks ^^

^^

-Orders Creampuffs-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #23
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Dances*

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:15 PM   #24
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*eats pizza* yeah pizza is the bestest
Brother - Logan

Old 11-19-2009, 06:16 PM   #25
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Natsumii145 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

*comes in* Can I have room #12 please?? ^^

Team Raikou Sensei: jounin
The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree
Sai's Bro. You are now the blue part of my siggy. 8D

ϟϟ
Genin of the Hidden Lighting
"The Lightning's Purple Flash"
Natsumii145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #26
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sure!

Old 11-19-2009, 06:24 PM   #27
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Sure!
Cool thanks! the pics in your siggy are awesome! ^^

The "Rick Roll" is the single most childish internet fad ever, anyone who actually finds this garbage funny seriously needs to grow up. Copy this into your sig if you agree

ϟϟ
Old 11-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #28
Sai's brother
Jonin

Really?

-In Earth Form-
-Tilting Head-

Old 11-19-2009, 06:25 PM   #29
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

*offers pizza to Sai's* do you want some
Brother - Logan

Old 11-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #30
Sai's brother
Jonin

No thank you

Old 11-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #31
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

*Screams at Sai's Bro randomly*

Old 11-19-2009, 06:27 PM   #32
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Mikazuki View Post
-O.O-

Old 11-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #33
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-O.O-
*Tackles*

Old 11-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #34
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Really?

-In Earth Form-
-Tilting Head-
awww lol cute ^^ yesh really

Quote:

....wow luna....weird...

ϟϟ
Old 11-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #35
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

so you're still stealing ma food Amber-chan?

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #36
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

You know you love me Natsumii XD

Old 11-19-2009, 06:29 PM   #37
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
so you're still stealing ma food Amber-chan?
<.<.......maaaaaaaaayyyyyybeeeee

Quote:

lol i cant deny it!! XD lol

ϟϟ
Old 11-19-2009, 06:30 PM   #38
Sai's brother
Jonin

-Eats Creampuff-

Old 11-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #39
Natsumii145
Special Jonin Candidate

New location!!!

ϟϟ
Old 11-19-2009, 06:31 PM   #40
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsumii145 View Post
<.<.......maaaaaaaaayyyyyybeeeee

lol i cant deny it!! XD lol
Lol >.>

Quote:
O.O YURI TIME?

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
resort-area