Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Smile Grand Re-Opening of my Resort Area!

Ok my first Resort Area went out of buissness and got closed down. For breaking fourm rules. So the Rules for this Resort Area is to follow the Fourm Rules. (Note that I made the first one a long time ago)
------------
The Resort Area is located on a small island, and is near the shore of this island so your always near the beach.
-----------
Price to Stay: Post Count has to be 1
-----------
Rooms (You can share rooms)
V.i.p 1- Sai's brother and Chidori of Death
V.i.p 2-
V.i.p 3-
4-
5- Zombie Ruler
6-
7- SPAM [bot]
8-BankaiNaruto
9-Dogboy22
10-Jeremy Uchiha
11-
12- Natsumii145
13- Luna Mikazuki and Koiyazuki Natsume
14-
19- mimipuppy
------
Other Rooms
Spa Room- In the Spa room you can relax in a Hot Tub. Get your hair done,Nails,ect.
Pool- In Pool is 7 feet deep so be careful not to drown. The Pool is Nice if its really hot outside. But in the winter its best to not go in it
Lounge- Just kick back and enjoy yourself. You can own snacks in this room.
----
Pm me for ideas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sai's brother; 11-21-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #2
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death
Default Re: Grand Re-Opening of my Resort Area!

I'll join.

Chidori of Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:38 PM   #3
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I want Room #13 please!

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #4
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

-Takes out Guest book-

Which room Sir?

Old 11-19-2009, 05:40 PM   #5
dogboy22
Special Jonin Candidate

dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!dogboy22 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to dogboy22

room #9 please

dogboy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Chidori of Death has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via AIM to Chidori of Death Send a message via Yahoo to Chidori of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai's brother View Post
-Takes out Guest book-

Which room Sir?
#14 please

Old 11-19-2009, 05:43 PM   #7
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Stalker! *Looks at a hobo*

Old 11-19-2009, 05:46 PM   #8
Sai's brother
Jonin

Ok added you three

Old 11-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #9
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

*sits on the couch in the lounge*

Old 11-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #10
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

room 5 please
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:50 PM   #11
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
room 5 please
Added
----
-Sits next to CoD-
Hi

Old 11-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #12
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

*Sits on the ceiling*

Old 11-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #13
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Added
----
-Sits next to CoD-
Hi
Hey ^^

Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidori of Death View Post
Hey ^^
How are chu?

Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #15
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

*goes to the pool* Its not that cold
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM   #16
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Oh Bikini Bottom!

Old 11-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #17
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
How are chu?
I ish good ^^

Old 11-19-2009, 05:56 PM   #18
Sai's brother
Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombie ruler View Post
*goes to the pool* Its not that cold

Its -20 degrees in there 0.0
----
@CoD- Thats good ^^

Old 11-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #19
Chidori of Death
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Its -20 degrees in there 0.0
----
@CoD- Thats good ^^
Thanks ^^

Old 11-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #20
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:

Mew ^ ^

Tags
resort-area