Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 09-24-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default How many Hokage/kazekage cards do you have?

the tittle says it all.
===
i have

1st hokage -don't have
2nd hokage x2
3rd hokage x1
4th hokage -don't have
5th hokage x1

Fifth Kazekage x 2 (i think)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:16 PM   #2
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: How many Hokage/kazekage cards do you have?

1st hokage -don't have
2nd hokage x1
3rd hokage x1
4th hokage -don't have
5th hokage -dont have

Fifth Kazekage -dont have
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #3
SasukeUchiha10990
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeUchiha10990 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via MSN to SasukeUchiha10990 Send a message via Yahoo to SasukeUchiha10990

1st hokage -3
2nd hokage x2
3rd hokage x6
4th hokage -1
5th hokage x1
Fifth Kazekage x 2
Hikari-Chan - My Teddy Bear

SasukeUchiha10990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #4
Cursed_Sage
Genin

Location: Wherever my destiny leads!! (Hopefully in the arms of my beautiful love)
Cursed_Sage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'm not quite sure how many,but I have at least one of every Hokage and one of Gaara as Kazekage.
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth."-Al from Fullmetal Alchemist
Cursed_Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 02:54 PM   #5
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

1st Hokage - 2
2nd Hokage - 6
3rd Hokage - 7
4th Hokage - 3
5th Hokage - 6

4th Kazekage - 2
5th Kazekage - 3

ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #6
deidara rules
Special Jonin Candidate

deidara rules is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

1st hokage -don't have
2nd hokage x1
3rd hokage x1
4th hokage -don't have
5th hokage x1

Fifth Kazekage x1
Join the
!
Kawakage
akatsukiangel16 Forever.
big bro: Taker369 lil sis: ?ink? bff: bacon_army17

<--Click to help it hatch
deidara rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:23 AM   #7
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ugh...i live in a city that is anti anime so i never collected cards if no one else has xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #8
UzumakiFox15
Banned

UzumakiFox15 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Cards?? Ninjas dont play with cards. jk I got the 3rd hokage card.
UzumakiFox15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:26 PM   #9
karum

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacon_army17 View Post
ugh...i live in a city that is anti anime so i never collected cards if no one else has xD
Where are you living at? You can get them from internet
  Reply With Quote Add Dice Roll To Message
Old 10-18-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karum View Post
Where are you living at? You can get them from internet
Yes, this is true. But usually you need a credit card for that. ^^

Old 11-16-2009, 03:42 PM   #11
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i have the first,second,third,fifth hokages.the fourth,fifth kazekages.and i want the fourth hokage but it's hard to get atleast for me.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 02:50 PM   #12
ninja05
Chunin Exam Participant

ninja05 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think I have The 3rd,1st,and the fifth.I have no kazekages.
3. One Piece
4. Death Note
5. Naruto

PSN: AkatsuNinjaCloakl
ninja05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 04:39 PM   #13
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

i wonder if they will come out with the first two kazekages but i want the third kazekage but i don't know what pack to get to have a chance to get him.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
Old 11-17-2009, 05:38 PM   #14
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I just got Minato

Old 11-21-2009, 11:24 AM   #15
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
i wonder if they will come out with the first two kazekages but i want the third kazekage but i don't know what pack to get to have a chance to get him.
I don't believe they will ever come out with the first two Kazekage's.

You can get the Third kazekage in the "A Fateful Reunion" set, otherwise known as set 13.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I just got Minato
OOO, which one?

Old 11-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #16
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

thanks i'll look for those packs.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #17
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarutobi17 View Post
thanks i'll look for those packs.
No problem.

Old 11-21-2009, 01:30 PM   #18
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post

OOO, which one?
It's Just said:

Minato Namikeze

Oh and it's a ninja card

Old 11-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #19
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
It's Just said:

Minato Namikeze

Oh and it's a ninja card
There's more than one Minato. The correct name, which is written on the card, is "The 4th Hokage". There are two that have been released. :/

Old 11-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #20
sasu_girl
Lovely Girl :3
Special Jonin Candidate

sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.sasu_girl is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

i haz 0.

~*~*~*슈퍼주니어*~*~*~
sasu_girl is offline   Reply With Quote