Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 09-15-2009, 07:09 AM   #1
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Ninjas of The Unknown (Chapter 1)

This is the story containg our characters Sakura and Rizuki Omashi. Sakura doesn't want to write it so she's letting me do it. I'm going to do it in chapters so everytime i post a new thread about this look and see what chapter it is. So heres Chapter 1. Post a comment on what you think so far. ^_^

__________________________________________________ ___________

"You can't hide for ever Rizuki." a dark voice called after me. My feet pounded the ground as a ran for my life. My lungs ached for air, my left shoulder was bleeding. If I could have fought back, I would have. But I was only seven. I had just recently graduated the Ninja Academy and I was running from a S-Rank Jouinin. If he caught me I was finished.
Several kuni rushed past me but I still ran. My father's old sword, Yalashi, was all I had for a weapon, but the sword was to heavy to lift. The blade was made of black chrystal and weighted nearly 5 pounds. It was slowing me down. I coudn't leave it. It was all I had left of him, of my family.
My feet had started to bleed but I couldn't stop now. I ignored the pain and ran, but I was stopped about fifteen feet ahead he was wating for me. I stopped paralyzed with fear. I looked into his eyes and everything when black.

I bolted up. I hated that dream. It reminded me of the night that not only my entrie clan, but entire village was destoyed.
"You alright?" Sakura asked dropping Yalashi at my feet.
"Yeah. I had that dream again." I shook just thinkning about it.
"Come on. Lady Usay wants to see us." Sakura help me up.
I whiped the sweat from my forehead and tried to push that memory away. I followed Sakura to Lady Usay's office.
Lady Usay was the leader of the Village Hidden in the Uknown. She was like a Hokage or something like that.
"Good morning Rizuki, Sakura." Lady Usay said when we entered her office. "I have a very important mission for you two. I'm sending you two on a spy mission."
"So were playing like detective?" I asked. Another dinky D-Rank mission here.
"Kind of. This is an S-Rank mission." Lady Usay said. I perked up. I loved tough missions. "Your mission is to retrieve what ever information on the Village Hidden in the Fire."
My breath froze in my thraot. I knew they had rebuilt my home village, but I knew I wasn't going to be welcome.
"They are planning to attack us, this we know. But your mission will not be easy.We need information that is so secretly guarded that even the Kage has a hard time touching." Lady Usay said. "I can't give you much more information. Report to me tommarow morning. Dissmissed."
"Hey Rizuki are you ok? Something seems to be bothering you." Sakura asked. We were sitting at the park watching the kids from the Ninja Academy train.
"Yea, I'm fine." A lie.
It was getting late the sun was setting and the Academy was releasing the kids. "I'm going home." I said dropping out of the tree.
The Village Hidden in Fire. Of all the places to go. I climbed into bed and tried to fall asleep.
"You can't hide for ever Rizuki." a dark voice called after me. My feet pounded the ground as a ran for my life. My lungs ached for air, my left shoulder was bleeding. If I could have fought back, I would have. But I was only seven. I had just recently graduated the Ninja Academy and I was running from a S-Rank Jouinin. If he caught me I was finished.
Several kuni rushed past me but I still ran. My father's old sword, Yalashi, was all I had for a weapon, but the sword was to heavy to lift. The blade was made of black chrystal and weighted nearly 5 pounds. It was slowing me down. I coudn't leave it. It was all I had left of him, of my family.
My feet had started to bleed but I couldn't stop now. I ignored the pain and ran, but I was stopped about fifteen feet ahead he was wating for me. I stopped paralyzed with fear. I looked into his eyes and everything when black.
I woke up. It was 2 am. This mission was bothering me majoly, but I wasnt up for long. After a few minuets, I sunk back into unconsiouness,

Last edited by sakura_blossom; 09-15-2009 at 07:59 AM.
sakura_blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:36 AM   #2
Akasun_Yashamaru
Genin

Akasun_Yashamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akasun_Yashamaru
Default Re: Ninjas of The Unknown (Chapter 1)

I love it. Keep going!
Akasun_Yashamaru is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chapter 1, fanfic, rizuki, sakura, story