Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Which couple?
Naruhina 9 21.43%
Narusaku 12 28.57%
Sasuhina 1 2.38%
Sasusaku 10 23.81%
Other(sorry if i 4got) 10 23.81%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #21
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: Which couple by far is the best?

far most the best is probably NaruHina SasuSaku And SaiIno

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:30 PM   #22
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno View Post
What are you talking about?! NaruHina is like the most possible couple right now :/
No it's not, they need to at least talk first.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #23
cherryflower
Special Jonin Candidate

cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!cherryflower has completed a tough C-rank mission!

SASUSAKU 4 EVR!

((no offense all people who and non-SasuSaku lovers. >.<))

SASUKEXLEE SUPPORTER
Saucely
cherryflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:42 PM   #24
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryflower View Post
SASUSAKU 4 EVR!

((no offense all people who and non-SasuSaku lovers. >.<))
im a sasusaku lol xD

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #25
sakura_blossom
Special Jonin Candidate

sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.sakura_blossom has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

sasusaku
Old 11-16-2009, 01:46 PM   #26
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

shikimaru temari is the most possible couple right now.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:51 PM   #27
assassin
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I don't care where you are or what your doing...SO STOP TELLING ME ON TWITTER!
assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.assassin finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

shikaino

zanpaktou: Abrasador Tormenta
escudo espada #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by assassin
contrary to popular belief, pm does not mean "private message", it means "perverted mind".

"My plan was perfect! But there was one thing I overlooked, one facter I failed to calculate. He's a dumba$$. And there's no accounting for dumba$$...ness." ~Agito
assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:53 PM   #28
optimuskage
Apprentice Genin

optimuskage is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

couples i like:
1- NaruHina: most plausible to not end in them killing each other
2- ShikaTemar: we all know it
3- PeinKonan: i'm pretty sure they were already dating
4- SakuIno: it's the only way Sakura can b mildly attractive
5- TsunaShizu: basically based off of some of my early sex-dreams
6- JuugAnko: unexpected yet so obvious
7- SasuKarin: uhm, i'm not sure Sakura has much of a chance w/ him anymore
8- LeeTen: read a fanfic w/ really cute moments between them
optimuskage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 02:30 PM   #29
sarutobi17
Special Jonin Candidate

sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.sarutobi17 finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

narusaku,shiktem,chojiino,kibahina,tsujirai,nagato konan.are the couples i'am a fan of.and tsunade and jiraiya i know could of happened if jiraiya was still alive.
"Ever my heart rises as we draw near the mountains. There is good rock here. This country has tough bones. I felt them in my feet as we came up from the dike. Give me a year and a hundred of my kin and I would make this a place that armies would break upon like water. ...Sleep! I feel the need of it. Yet my axe is restless in my hand. Give me a row of orc-necks and room to swing and all weariness will fall from me!"-Gimli {LOTR}

Last edited by sarutobi17; 11-16-2009 at 02:32 PM.
sarutobi17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:08 PM   #30
Agus-san
Chunin

Agus-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Naruhina and Sasuhina rulez

*"I love only myself and fight only for myself. And as long as i think everybody exists to make me feel that.. The world is wonderful..."
/Sabaku no Gaara*\

Gaara's Fanclub
Agus-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:31 PM   #31
KarinxInoFan
Special Jonin Candidate

KarinxInoFan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Of the poll choices, NaruSaku.
My other favorites are:

NejiKiba
KibaHina
NejiHina
ShikaIno
DanzoChiyo
NaruSai
SasuSui
Karino
KureAnko
KarinxInoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #32
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

NaruSaku- Has much more development than NaruHina, plus Naruto is in love with Sakura and her view on him has changed a lot since part 1. They've known each other for a long time and Sakura keeps him in line. Plus Sakura realizes how much pain she brings Naruto.

ShikaTema- Kind of obvious, kind of not. They're usually seen with each other and can get along.

ShikaIno- Known each other a long time, Ino can keep Shika off his lazy butt. ShikaIno and ShikaTema hints get thrown around a bit.

SasuKarin- Sasuke treats Karin better than he ever did with Sakura. Plus Karin isn't afraid to speak her mind and disagree and even talk badly about Sasuke's plans or abilities, unlike Sakura who always agreed even if she knew she was wrong. Plus if it wasn't for Karin and her Heal Bite, Sasuke would be dead by now.

KibaHina- Hinata is comfortable around Kiba and can talk about things around him, but Kiba seems to get a little jealous when she talks about Naruto, but sometimes covers it up with teasing. He's a really good friend and is willing to protect her at all costs.

JirTsu- This was close to being romance. Jiraiya has cared for his teammate and she to him, even if she was tsundere about it. He tried not being perverted around her and they could get along, but by the looks of it Jiraiya might've felt he was never good enough for her, which she didn't think.

I won't go into my crack favorites.

Vocaloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:58 PM   #33
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
NaruSaku- Has much more development than NaruHina, plus Naruto is in love with Sakura and her view on him has changed a lot since part 1. They've known each other for a long time and Sakura keeps him in line. Plus Sakura realizes how much pain she brings Naruto.

ShikaTema- Kind of obvious, kind of not. They're usually seen with each other and can get along.

ShikaIno- Known each other a long time, Ino can keep Shika off his lazy butt. ShikaIno and ShikaTema hints get thrown around a bit.

SasuKarin- Sasuke treats Karin better than he ever did with Sakura. Plus Karin isn't afraid to speak her mind and disagree and even talk badly about Sasuke's plans or abilities, unlike Sakura who always agreed even if she knew she was wrong. Plus if it wasn't for Karin and her Heal Bite, Sasuke would be dead by now.

KibaHina- Hinata is comfortable around Kiba and can talk about things around him, but Kiba seems to get a little jealous when she talks about Naruto, but sometimes covers it up with teasing. He's a really good friend and is willing to protect her at all costs.

JirTsu- This was close to being romance. Jiraiya has cared for his teammate and she to him, even if she was tsundere about it. He tried not being perverted around her and they could get along, but by the looks of it Jiraiya might've felt he was never good enough for her, which she didn't think.

I won't go into my crack favorites.
ShikaTema would be likely. As for the rest, I don't know but KibaHina and NaruSaku won't happen.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #34
AshantieMya
Chunin Exam Participant

AshantieMya is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeUchihaXSakuraHaruno View Post
What are you talking about?! NaruHina is like the most possible couple right now :/
Why do you say that? Please let me know! >w<

I want to see this in the end of the manga:

~SasuSaku, OTP.
AshantieMya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:01 AM   #35
AshantieMya
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruHina
and
SasuSaku
<3 <3 <3

~SasuSaku, OTP.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 AM   #36
Akasun_Yashamaru
Genin

Akasun_Yashamaru is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Akasun_Yashamaru
Talking Re: Which couple by far is the best?

I like the NaruSaku couple. They are soooo adorable together. Sakura gives Naruto what I would call 'Love Taps.'
Akasun_Yashamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:53 PM   #37
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Naruto and Sasuke should be together. The whole story is pretty much about those two.
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 03:57 PM   #38
Naruko-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your room, violating all of your stuffed animals. >:D
Naruko-chan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf View Post
They're both boys incase you didn't know :S
Whoa, are you for real!?! Well, I changed my mind then, no way can two guys ever be together!!!!!!!!!
Missing-nin
OTP:NaruSasu <3
^^^^^^^^^
------------------------------------------------
Naruko-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 06:08 PM   #39
RSAHinataSpringbokF1
Jonin

RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!RSAHinataSpringbokF1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshantieMya View Post
NaruHina

and
SasuSaku

<3 <3 <3
That'd be very possible.
Viva Paraguay, Lugo y la albirroja
Paz y justicia (peace and justice)
Vive Cote d'Ivoire y vive les Elephants
Union-Discipline-Travail (Union, Discipline, Labor)
Viva Mexico y el Tri
Vive Louisiane, Saints, Drew Brees, les Habs, Quebec, et Youppi!
RSAHinataSpringbokF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 07:36 AM   #40
AshantieMya
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSAHinataSpringbokF1 View Post
That'd be very possible.
Very possible indeed

~SasuSaku, OTP.

Tags
naruhina, narusaku, sasusaku, shikaino, shikatema