Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #41
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 *Help and everything elese*

bump.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #42
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 *Help and everything elese*

Itachi voice bugs me soo much.... It isn't even the right voice for him. Unless the REALLY made it deep. I mean his voice isn't even close to deep.

---
Oh and who is the dude in shop mode?

Old 11-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #43
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

VioletDi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to VioletDi Send a message via MSN to VioletDi

I wonder if the guy who is ranked number one in Single Match is on this forum.. I want to battle him. I'm lucky I'm even on the top 10...
VioletDi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:05 PM   #44
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletDi View Post
I wonder if the guy who is ranked number one in Single Match is on this forum.. I want to battle him. I'm lucky I'm even on the top 10...
really? whats you screen name?

Old 11-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #45
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'll be needing this, since I have the game now.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:09 PM   #46
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Sun God "Blaze" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I'll take you on!!! (when I get Anbu Kakashi)
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Sun God "Blaze" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #47
NARUTARD93
Special Jonin Candidate

NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.NARUTARD93 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to NARUTARD93

Does anyone else have a problem with the game skipping? None of the cutscences during storymode or the short little blurbs that they say before and after a battle works on my game. I've tried cleaning my wii and just about everythign else I could think of and it still does it, and it's the only game giving me problems like that.

Quote:
The world may never know the secret that is NARUTARD.
Quote:
oooooooo it's a dragon! it's a lion! NO IT'S NARUTARD!
Quote:
This is the Insanity known as NARUTARD!!!!
Quote:
so your the infamous NARUTARD the terrifying
Quote:
O.O ALL HAIL NARUTARD!!!!!!
NARUTARD93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:56 PM   #48
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
really? whats you screen name?
My name is Di. I'm number 6 or 7. lol I don't brag or anything. I'm just always playing ranked matches.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #49
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

ok, i know i sound like a noob.... but how do i use sharingan again?

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:57 PM   #50
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun God "Blaze" View Post
I'll take you on!!! (when I get Anbu Kakashi)
Name the time and date! I'll be there! Oh yeah, I have Anbu Kakashi. Not really all that, in my opinion. Except for one attack he has.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:58 PM   #51
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObitoUchiha View Post
ok, i know i sound like a noob.... but how do i use sharingan again?
Back+X
Old 11-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #52
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Back+X
haha thx...

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:01 PM   #53
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

Thanks. I should have been more specific though. I know everyone probably doesn't use the Gamecube controller. So, it's whatever the special attack button is, lol. Back+Down on the Wii D-pad, I think..

Anyway, no problem!
Old 11-16-2009, 07:29 PM   #54
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Itachi voice bugs me soo much.... It isn't even the right voice for him. Unless the REALLY made it deep. I mean his voice isn't even close to deep.

---
Oh and who is the dude in shop mode?
Does any one know who the dude in shop mode is?

Old 11-16-2009, 07:30 PM   #55
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks. I should have been more specific though. I know everyone probably doesn't use the Gamecube controller. So, it's whatever the special attack button is, lol. Back+Down on the Wii D-pad, I think..

Anyway, no problem!
I use that, if if didn't I would lose every single time. plus I win more

Old 11-16-2009, 07:34 PM   #56
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Does any one know who the dude in shop mode is?
That's Bando. He was in the second Clash of Ninja Revolution game. He's basically a character that was in the original storyline for that game. Kagura, too.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:35 PM   #57
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's Bando. He was in the second Clash of Ninja Revolution game. He's basically a character that was in the original storyline for that game. Kagura, too.
I know that. Though is he just kinda a nothing person, never showed un in the Naruto/Shippuden shows.... ( I think not if I'm currect)

Old 11-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #58
VioletDi
Chunin Exam Participant

Well, exactly. He's a made up character not from the series. He and Kagura were exclusive characters for the U.S. game with an original storyline. I personally don't like either characters.
Old 11-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #59
KiraFlax
Genin

KiraFlax is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KiraFlax Send a message via Skype™ to KiraFlax

I was about to ask who the heck those characters were. So all those other characters like yugao werent in any naruto thing besides naruto revolution 2. One more thing why is everyone obsessed with anbu kakashi. To tell the truth he looks and pretty much plays the same as kakashi might as well just have it as an alternate costume, 100,000 for a costume and maybe a little bit of different moves aint worth it unless just goten last just for laughs lol. They put him in and not Ino what were they smoking at the time they made the game. lol
KiraFlax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #60
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Sun God "Blaze" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraFlax View Post
I was about to ask who the heck those characters were. So all those other characters like yugao werent in any naruto thing besides naruto revolution 2. One more thing why is everyone obsessed with anbu kakashi. To tell the truth he looks and pretty much plays the same as kakashi might as well just have it as an alternate costume, 100,000 for a costume and maybe a little bit of different moves aint worth it unless just goten last just for laughs lol. They put him in and not Ino what were they smoking at the time they made the game. lol
Anbu Kakashi if you don't have him yet is AWESOME!!! I don't have him yet but I saw his move set and it is awesome!!!
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Sun God "Blaze" is offline   Reply With Quote