Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 11-14-2009, 08:46 AM   #1
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Sun God "Blaze" is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Character Unlocking Help

Can someone please help me? the Characters I list below are the Characters I need but in the shop their names are replaced with question marks and I really don't know how to get those off. PLEASE I NEED HELP I REALLY WANT THESE CHARACTERS!!! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!! Thank you.

Characters Needed:
Spoiler:
ANBU Kakash
Bando
Chiyo
Choji Akimichi
Deidara
Hidan
Hinata Hyuga
Hiruko
Kabuto Yakushi
Kakuzu
Kiba Inuzuka
Orochimaru
Sai
Sasori
Sasuke Uchiha
Shikamaru Nara
Shino Aburame
Yamato

Please can anyone help me?

Here's the full roster if you want to see it but please don't say stuff like stop spoiling it for us, because I put it in a spoiler and I warned you here.
Spoiler:

1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Sun God "Blaze" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:49 AM   #2
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Character Unlocking Help

try doing all the story mode and all the missions for the characters that how it would work like the last clash of ninja game.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #3
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via Skype™ to Konoha'sGreenThunder
Default Re: Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Character Unlocking Help

A bunch of those can be bought from the shop.

I'm not sure which ones, but some were added to the shop when I beat the story on difficulty 2.

None were added on difficulty 4.

If you have enough money you can buy some of them.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:50 AM   #4
Naruto_Fan
Academy Graduate

Naruto_Fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

well you have to buy the characters that are in the shop first like for example itachi kisame asuma and then you work your way through
Naruto_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:51 AM   #5
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konoha'sGreenThunder View Post

I'm not sure which ones, but some were added to the shop when I beat the story on difficulty 2.

Did you get Sasuke? he's really my goal
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:52 AM   #6
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

I know they're in the shop but like I said up dur ^^ they have question marks around them meaning they are unavailable at the time.
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 08:52 AM   #7
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Konoha'sGreenThunder finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun God "Blaze" View Post
Did you get Sasuke? he's really my goal
No, but he may be one of the many ???s in my shop right now that I don't know how to unlock.

I'm ticked that I beat story on difficulty 4 and got nothing for it.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:53 AM   #8
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

You need to win them in stroy mode.... I had the same problem at frist too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 08:54 AM   #9
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
I've beaten it twice, on 2 and 4 and got some the first time, but nothing the second. I have most of the basic characters, but not Hidan, Kakuzu, etc.
Old 11-14-2009, 08:56 AM   #10
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
How? did you get Sasuke? if so how? me need help, and if I play on level 2 difficulty I will have a problem at Deidara again!
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:04 AM   #11
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Am I the only one having issues making money? -_x
Old 11-14-2009, 09:06 AM   #12
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun God "Blaze" View Post
How? did you get Sasuke? if so how? me need help, and if I play on level 2 difficulty I will have a problem at Deidara again!
I don't have Sasuke yet, money problem XD
Quote:
I've beaten it twice, on 2 and 4 and got some the first time, but nothing the second. I have most of the basic characters, but not Hidan, Kakuzu, etc.
Stroy mode is long.... Their is no way you could of beaten it twice.

Old 11-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #13
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Am I the only one having issues making money? -_x
No. I'm with chu on that, but the things that help are Wi-Fi Ranked Battles, 2player Survival, and Score Attack (I prefer single)
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:07 AM   #14
Konoha'sGreenThunder
Wallflower

Quote:

Yea, I totally lied about beating it twice? Uh, no. I skip all of the cutscenes and the battles are easy except for a couple of them. It's really not that lengthy. Honestly, why would I lie about that?
Old 11-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #15
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:

How did you get the question marks off though?

and actually story mode goes quick, I beat it in I think 2 and 1/2 hours, but it depends on how fast you beat the opponents really.
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:10 AM   #16
Sun God "Blaze"
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yea, I totally lied about beating it twice? Uh, no. I skip all of the cutscenes and the battles are easy except for a couple of them. It's really not that lengthy. Honestly, why would I lie about that?
Yeah it's not that hard the only ones that were really hard was the Kankuro vs. Sasori Hiruko and Nine-Tailed Naruto vs. Deidara. those got me really mad especially the one against Deidara.
1763-2796-6132
╔═══╗
███ iPod Fan
(●)
╚═══╝♪♪

.^^^
(o))
/@\ Tobi Fan

██Cheeze Fan!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 09:39 AM   #17
zerosameri

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't know why?
Then I must of played somthing differnt in story mode XD

Old 11-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #18
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Well does anyone know how to unlock Anbu Kakashi in the shop?

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:43 PM   #19
free
Freshmen Academy Student

free is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Just so people have something to reference instead of posting topic after topic asking how to get so and so.

Purchasable by default: Asuma, Kurena, Yugao, Itachi Kisame, Kagura*, Komachi*, Towa*, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Temari, Kankuro, Baki, Anko. 3 of these are the filler characters, they are Purchasable after buying the characters i will mention down below

Purchasable after completing story mode on level 2 diffuculty: Deidara, Hiruko, Sasori, Chiyo, Kiba, Hinata, Choji, Shikamaru, Shino.

Purchasable after buying all characters (except Hidan, Kakuzu, bando and anbu kakashi): Sai, Yamato, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Kabuto.

Purchasable after buying and completing 30%-40% of all Akatsuki member's missions in mission mode: Hidan, Kakuzu. Very easy ^^ but 30,000 each

also you earn missiom mode by completing story mode on level 2 difficulty, its at the bottom of the shop

As for Bando and Anbu Kakashi i believe after purchasing all characters at the shop not sure im working on it

If I've made any mistake, please let me know, and I hope this helps anyone that may be confused as to how they should go about unlocking characters.
--- also after buying a set of characters walk out and get a message and return ^^

Last edited by free; 11-14-2009 at 01:39 PM.
free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #20
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by free View Post
Just so people have something to reference instead of posting topic after topic asking how to get so and so.

Purchasable by default: Asuma, Kurena, Yugao, Itachi Kisame, Kagura*, Komachi*, Towa*, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Temari, Kankuro, Baki, Anko.

Purchasable after completing story mode on level 2 diffuculty: Deidara, Hiruko, Sasori, Chiyo, Kiba, Hinata, Choji, Shikamaru, Shino.

Purchasable after buying all characters (except Hidan, Kakuzu, bando and anbu kakashi): Sai, Yamato, Sasuke, Orochimaru, Kabuto.

Purchasable after buying and completing 30%-40% of all Akatsuki member's missions in mission mode: Hidan, Kakuzu.

also you earn missiom mode by completing story mode level 2

As for Bando and Anbu Kakashi i believe after purchasing all characters

If I've made any mistake, please let me know, and I hope this helps anyone that may be confused as to how they should go about unlocking characters.
---
Anbu Kakashi and Bando are not unlocked after buying everything.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote