Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #41
Yuuta
Chunin

Yuuta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kisame Fans Should Be Worried...

You've got a point.
The only one that didn't lose their cloack - Konan - is the only one to live so far, it seems.
Zetsu and Kisame are both pending right now.
Personally...I do think Kisame is going to die soon, but not by Killer Bee. I like Killer Bee, but I don't think Masahi Kishimoto does.
/_!_\ You know you like her too.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
`@__
(^_\_) "Flowers of Hope that Never Die"
/_ ! _\ I LOVE Konan, The Lady Angel
Konan might be the most underrated character in Naruto.
____
/o_0\ AAIIIEEE!!!
/_!!_\ I LOVE Shizune

Violence isn't always the answer.
Apprentice - bowserkage
Old 11-13-2009, 12:16 AM   #42
Typhar
Ninja Academy Student

Typhar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windking View Post
Actually not all akatsuki members..there's one member who die w/ his cloak on...
Hidan's body and cloak were blown apart by explosives then he was buried alive. his cloak was destroyed.

anyways, i doubt Bee will kill Kisame, but Bee is probably going to pull another stunt like last time and get away.
then again Kisame is enough of a threat that Bee may have to at least mortally wound him to escape.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:56 AM   #43
Naruto2921
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto2921 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto2921

Very nice did not think about that myself
Old 11-13-2009, 09:13 AM   #44
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

bee could possibly be the strongest character in the manga right now. I think madara really is weakened to the point where he cant die but he also can't do much damage, maybe like a half ghost of some sort who needs the tailed beasts chakra to become a real person again or "whole".

bee hasnt taken this fight seriously, he's more worried about people finding out he's still alive then he is with the fight itself. I think bee is going to be a major part of the war and he could possibly kill kisame but kisame might end up escaping somehow. We don't know enough about kisame for him to be killed off yet, we actually know very little about him for being a character thats been in the manga for so long. Most characters in the manga this long get a back story of some sort (itachi, deidara, sasori, tsunade, etc). The only characters we didn't really know anything about were kakuzu and hidan and they werent in the manga for that long.

Last edited by ZackAttack; 11-13-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:16 AM   #45
OrangeFoxx
Freshmen Academy Student

OrangeFoxx is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

It kinda seems like a lot of ppl are underestimating Kisame :P I think he's gonna win. As a character, I hate Killer Bee.

Kisame > Killer Bee
Old 11-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #46
ECW Original
the most lovable girl at the ball.

ECW Original is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Bee is awesome.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #47
ZackAttack
Genin

ZackAttack is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i dont see how you can hate on killer bee, he brings a comical character to a manga that has forgot its sense of humor since jiraiyas death. Outside of that he isn't your prototypical naruo character and helps diversify a group of extremely similar characters.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:53 AM   #48
Maxtone
Special Jonin Candidate

Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Maxtone is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

I do like Kisame so I hope he doesn't die, the cloak pattern is something I predicted in the begining of the fight . If Kisame or Killer Bee die it will be sad for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:11 AM   #49
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
Kakuzu lost his cloak = DEAD
Hidan lost his cloak = DEAD
Deidara lost his cloak = DEAD
Pain's cloak was torn and Nagato doesnt have a cloak = DEAD
Sasori lost his cloak = DEAD
Oh my. I never took notice of this until now.

Well, considering that the Akatsuki are the main antagonists of Shippuden, they have always had a good chance of dying off. I was really hoping that Kisame or Zetsu would turn good or neutral and live, but that doesn't seem very likely at this point.

You bring up a well observed thought. I just hope it does not come true.

Old 11-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #50
Skrall
Veteran Chunin

Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Skrall saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Angry Re: Kisame Fans Should Be Worried...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zazuro View Post
^ Hmm..cloaks lose.. = deaths...

Never really realized that...

Kakuzu lost his cloak = DEAD
Hidan lost his cloak = DEAD
Deidara lost his cloak = DEAD
Pain's cloak was torn and Nagato doesnt have a cloak = DEAD
Sasori lost his cloak = DEAD

.........MAN..I NEVER REALLY REALIZE THAT aKATSUKI ARE DYING SOON AFTER THEY TAKE OFF/LOSE THEIR CLOAKS!!
You forgot:

Itachi lost his cloak = DEAD

LOL
Old 11-13-2009, 01:04 PM   #51
SasukeFallen
Chunin Exam Participant

SasukeFallen is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
I was just starting to think that it was everytime they lost there cloaks, they just so happened to be in an intense fight, and that acounts for them being killed, but that dosn't work. Reason, Deidara didn't lose his cloak in the Kakashi/Naruto confrontation and he lived.

Kishi must be using the cloak as a symbol, IMO a symbol of this unrivaled, powerful beings. I mean there all rouge S-class Nins. Then the moment they lose there cloak, they becom mortal, and defeatable, and they get defeated.

Also, I agree that Kisame is differnt, and won't follow this pattern. I'm not sure if he'll 'beat' Bee, but he may get away or it'll get interupted somehow. Reason being, we know Kisame isn't kile the others, Kishi even said that he's going to have a big role/importan character, so him to get killed off right as he shows his potential wouldn't make sense. Also, this isn't like some last ditch jutsu, It's just a power up.

I.e: Itachi's Susano'o, Deidara's self-explotion, Kakuzu fully pulling out all his chakra Nature hearts/monsters, Pein was on his last leg, Sasori ended up having to switch bodies to avoid death, Hidan was undone doing the only thing we could see he could do.

This seems to be IMO just one of the many thing he can do, and there's still a lot more to see. Kisame wasn't backed into a corner then utalized this jutsu, he was just capitalizing on the situation. Using all of Bee's chakra for his jutsu like he would any other powerful opponent.

*If you happen to rep me, leave your name, so I know who to give back to.

',,,,,
'(o ) Tobi is a good boy!
/_!_\ put this in you sig if you love tobi ^__^

',,,,,
(/-) I IZ 6th HOKAGE!(RAWR!)
/-|\ put this in your sig if you Hate Danzo
Old 11-13-2009, 01:51 PM   #52
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That actually a pretty good observation. I believe that Killerbee will probably win for reasons that he needs to be on later in the Manga or the fight will somehow be interrupted and they won't finish. Suigetsu doesnt necessairly have to fight Kisame he just need to get the Sword(Samehade) that is his goal.

Last edited by Nemico; 11-13-2009 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Wrong Name.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:02 PM   #53
ShikamaruGenius
Veteran Chunin

ShikamaruGenius is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemico View Post
Suigetsu doesnt necessairly have to fight Killerbee he just need to get the Sword(Samehade) that is his goal.
I think you meant Kisame hehe
But you are right ^^

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Old 11-13-2009, 02:21 PM   #54
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruGenius View Post
I think you meant Kisame hehe
But you are right ^^

Sorry, thanks Shika for the correction.
Old 11-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #55
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont know if this is true or not because who remebers the interview with Kishimoto that he was gonna say "Kisame will...." but he cutted off and the interviewer asked "Will be what?" and Kishi said "Sorry, I can't tell you. [Laughs]."

So.....
Chances:
Kisame will be dead
Kisame will turn good
Kisame will capture KillerBee
Kisame will show his transformation
Kisame will take a huge role later

Who knows.....

Old 11-13-2009, 05:33 PM   #56
Naruto2921
Chunin Exam Participant

Naruto2921 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto2921

I dont see how you can hate Killer Bee, I also agree he is not taking things serious and still difficult to beat he just might be one of it not the most powerful character in the series
Old 11-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #57
Chidori stream
Chunin

Chidori stream is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
I like Kisame too and this isn't saying that Killer Bee will be the one to win.
But it's looking like Kisame is going to die fairly soon. Why? The Akatsuki cloak. I'm not the first to realize this phenomenon but whenever Akatsuki
lose their cloak they die soon after. Kisame has now lost his cloak. He's dead.
Now Killer Bee might not be the one to kill him. I don't think he will be.
Suigetsu still needs to fight Kisame. How will Suigetsu beat Kisame? I have no
idea. But there will probably be some kind of crazy plot device or something.
wow that is a nice abservation and he will die an akatsuki member to have such a tense battle will die
Old 11-13-2009, 06:06 PM   #58
dragonjinchuriki dj
Special Jonin Candidate

dragonjinchuriki dj is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjinchuriki dj

of course he will die everyone will eventually even though i like kisame but it probably wont be killer bee didnt u see his transformation in chapter 471 yet!?

ADOPTED META KNIGHT
me:

my brawl friend code:4297-4483-8671
dragos half form:
Spoiler:

Old 11-13-2009, 10:39 PM   #59
Kisame
I NOM CHAKRA!

Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kisame has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to Kisame

Hope not, for Kisame to die here and not having accomplished anything too notable would be horrible for the Kisame fandom. His death didn't even serve a purpose.

Although I guess the we'll see next chapter since the WSJ preview said the fight ended next chapter.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:45 PM   #60
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisame View Post
Hope not, for Kisame to die here and not having accomplished anything too notable would be horrible for the Kisame fandom. His death didn't even serve a purpose.

Although I guess the we'll see next chapter since the WSJ preview said the fight ended next chapter.
Kishimoto said in an interview that Kisame is important to the story, so I don't think Kishimoto would just throw Kisame away like this.