Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: sasori vs the fourth hokage
sasori wins 9 47.37%
forth hokage wins 9 47.37%
tie 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #101
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: sasori vs. the fourth hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Ok, the 3rd hokage is said to have mastered all the leaf village jutsu's but he hasn't shown many jutsu, but you say he can't use every jutsu the leaf has.
But it hasnt been revealed what Jutsu is the leafs and which isnt.

He has mastered them but hasnt shown them.Thereby its not a feat but only an assumption and cant be used in debating in a fight.
Besides:
This is irrelevant.
Hiruzen got nothing to do with this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #102
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Valentine View Post
Gamabunta is 100m big.
Sakura is about 167cm tall.
So about 80 times as big.

Besides being bigger means your an easier target.
Especiallly with Iron Sand.It got a better chance to hit.
O thats not what I mean,umm ok,every spider in the world has venom in it,but most spiders dont have enough venom in them to kill us or have any effect on us,Gamabunta is a hell of a lot bigger than Sakura,If he gets scratched like Sakura did,he will still be able to fight because there wont be enough poison to stop him,if he gets scratched loooads of times,he will get hit by the effects of the poison,but not as fast as Sakura did,besides hes shown to be fairly good at jumping and dodging,i think he could jump out of the way on most cases.

But anyway,im starting to have doubts,I didnt know Minato had to make tags ie prep time before using his teleportation move,bringing his chances down a lot :/
Old 11-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #103
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
There is no way that something as big as Gama is gonna dodge something as fast as Iron Sand. Also, there is a lot of poison soaked into that Iron Sand it should be able to stop something as big as Gama.

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi & Ratatat - Alive (Nightmare) via FoxyTunes

Iron sand is the fastest we ever saw in all of Naruto.
Its proven to be so fast that its near impossible to dodge and be seen.

Only thing that can compare to its speed is Raikage with his armour and Minato during FTG teleportation.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:17 PM   #104
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:

Only thing that can compare to its speed is Raikage with his armour and Minato during FTG teleportation.
Which was one of the points I was also making earlier in the thread, but now I'm out of the debating mood.

=/

---------------- Now playing: Wale - My Sweetie (Bonus Track) via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #105
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Sasori wins, Iron Sand easily blocks any of Minato's attacks. FTG can only be used with a seal that can be reflected or dodged. Also, Minato has no counter for the poison, which would numb his body immediately.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:26 PM   #106
321zigzag1
Banned

321zigzag1 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:

FRS is thrown faster than that. Killerbee in three tail form? Also top tiers are capable of dodging Iron sand anyway. Even more are within reaction speed bounds.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:27 PM   #107
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuromaki View Post
Sasori wins, Iron Sand easily blocks any of Minato's attacks. FTG can only be used with a seal that can be reflected or dodged. Also, Minato has no counter for the poison, which would numb his body immediately.
Sadly Minato lacks some feats so he loses for now.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:58 PM   #108
nightfire
Chunin

nightfire is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerKunoichixxx View Post
O thats not what I mean,umm ok,every spider in the world has venom in it,but most spiders dont have enough venom in them to kill us or have any effect on us,Gamabunta is a hell of a lot bigger than Sakura,If he gets scratched like Sakura did,he will still be able to fight because there wont be enough poison to stop him,if he gets scratched loooads of times,he will get hit by the effects of the poison,but not as fast as Sakura did,besides hes shown to be fairly good at jumping and dodging,i think he could jump out of the way on most cases.

But anyway,im starting to have doubts,I didnt know Minato had to make tags ie prep time before using his teleportation move,bringing his chances down a lot :/
okay look at the topic first post i said they were in the area where sakura and sasori fought having a boss summon in there isnt even possible unless you want to kill everything i really dont think he would fit in that cave, it is fairly big but still dont think that would work so it doesnt even matter

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
Old 11-12-2009, 06:00 PM   #109
nightfire
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag1 View Post
Sadly Minato lacks some feats so he loses for now.

thank you i agree, maybe if we saw some of minato's other jutsu and normal speed he would win but since we are going off of only his teleportation, summon, and rasengan he loses. you all have been fighting over what i put in my first post and i think its pretty well settled now that sarori wins.

"If human beings were shown what they're really like, they'd either kill one another as vermin, or hang themselves."
Aldous Huxley
Old 11-12-2009, 06:06 PM   #110
uchiha-master
Chunin Exam Participant

uchiha-master is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

4 hokage he can esily block anything
Old 11-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #111
nightfire
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-master View Post
even if he cant teleport and is being attacked with posion weapons from over 300 enemies that are rigged with weapons, and with iron sand attacking him???? i really dont think so

Aldous Huxley
Old 11-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #112
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Wow...do you even know what Sasori's attacks can do?

Old 11-12-2009, 06:26 PM   #113
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
with what?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:08 PM   #114
nightfire
Chunin

wow uchiha master's post just got uber attacked lolz

Aldous Huxley
Old 11-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #115
icy-j
Genin

icy-j is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori wins pretty easy, Minato would first have to get past Sasori's hiruko without getting a scratch from his needles, or his tail. Next, Sasori has his Kazekage puppet and iron sand which I don't see how Minato would get past this with Iron Sand being able to block any attack and Sasori being able to just use some to go up in the air. If any Iron sand hits, then the fight is already over. Boss summons won't even matter poison would just finish them easy.

If Minato gets past Sasori's kazekage puppet which I don't see possible. Then we now have 298 puppets which Minato once again can't take a scratch, and Sasori's trueform ability and heart transfer.

All those for Minato are saying he would be able to get through all this without taking a scratch, which I don't see possible.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:20 PM   #116
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Minato is hardly fun to debate with at all. Everyone just says he throws a kunai, teleports, and insta-wins. Sasori blocks a kunai with Iron Sand, and he can also use the sand to block Rasengan and poison the boss summon. Seriously, Sasori beats every single attack with ease and people still think Minato wins. He isn't uber fast without FTG, and Sasori can block that easy.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:26 PM   #117
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Minato is hardly fun to debate with at all. Everyone just says he throws a kunai, teleports, and insta-wins. Sasori blocks a kunai with Iron Sand, and he can also use the sand to block Rasengan and poison the boss summon. Seriously, Sasori beats every single attack with ease and people still think Minato wins. He isn't uber fast without FTG, and Sasori can block that easy.

He is very fast even without it. He was compared to Raikage raiton armor enhanced in speed.
That being said Minato lacks feats to make this a good fight.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #118
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
He is very fast even without it. He was compared to Raikage raiton armor enhanced in speed.
That being said Minato lacks feats to make this a good fight.
Tell me one feat he showed in the manga where he didn't use FTG but was still fast. Please provide the chapter and, if you can, the page number to go along with the feat.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:33 PM   #119
321zigzag1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara330 View Post
Tell me one feat he showed in the manga where he didn't use FTG but was still fast. Please provide the chapter and, if you can, the page number to go along with the feat.
I just told you. Shii compared Yondaime's speed and reflexes to Raikage raiton armor enhanced.

<Removed>

Last edited by deidara330; 11-12-2009 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Removed Link
Old 11-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #120
deidara330
Mr. Serious

Quote:
I just told you. Shii compared Yondaime's speed and reflexes to Raikage raiton armor enhanced.

<Removed>
Sorry, but those links aren't allowed on this website. Anyways, I asked for a feat. Shi talking is hardly a feat. Besides, there's no way to identify if he wasn't talking about base speed or if he was.

Tags
battle, fourth hokage, sasori