Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Naruto Manga Archives

Naruto Manga Archives A collection of some of the best theories and discussions that Town Bookstore has to offer.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Kisame Fans Should Be Worried...

I like Kisame too and this isn't saying that Killer Bee will be the one to win.
But it's looking like Kisame is going to die fairly soon. Why? The Akatsuki cloak. I'm not the first to realize this phenomenon but whenever Akatsuki
lose their cloak they die soon after. Kisame has now lost his cloak. He's dead.
Now Killer Bee might not be the one to kill him. I don't think he will be.
Suigetsu still needs to fight Kisame. How will Suigetsu beat Kisame? I have no
idea. But there will probably be some kind of crazy plot device or something.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #2
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Zazuro is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Kisame Fans Should Be Worried...

^ Hmm..cloaks lose.. = deaths...

Never really realized that...

Kakuzu lost his cloak = DEAD
Hidan lost his cloak = DEAD
Deidara lost his cloak = DEAD
Pain's cloak was torn and Nagato doesnt have a cloak = DEAD
Sasori lost his cloak = DEAD

.........MAN..I NEVER REALLY REALIZE THAT aKATSUKI ARE DYING SOON AFTER THEY TAKE OFF/LOSE THEIR CLOAKS!!

Old 11-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #3
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Great observation mrsticky... xD

Old 11-12-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
darkXotaku
Special Jonin Candidate

darkXotaku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

great now i feel depressed. >.>
Old 11-12-2009, 04:36 PM   #5
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It was my lil' bro who took notice.

I was distracted by Kisame being a shark.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #6
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
It was my lil' bro who took notice.

I was distracted by Kisame being a shark.
Nice, your lil bro got god eyes and great theory...coming up which I think it's gonna be true.

I was also distracted by Kisame fusin' and transformin into a shark. >.>

Old 11-12-2009, 04:43 PM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

The first Akatsuki to die was Sasori. He lost his cloak when he removed it to reveal
his true puppet form.

The second Akatsuki to die was Hidan. His cloak got ripped while fighting Asuma.

The third Akatsuki to die was Kakuzu. His cloak was damaged by Kakashi's Chidori

The fourth (and former) Akatsuki to die was Orochimaru. He didn't wear his cloak.

The fifth Akatsuki to die was Itachi. His cloak was destroyed by Kirin.

The Sixth Akatsuki to die is Pain. His cloak got damaged when Naruto went 8 tails.

Akatsuki that are left:

Tobi/Madara
Kisame
Zetsu
Konan (former)

Tobi's cloak is just. Konan is former Akatsuki so it doesn't quite apply (Orochimaru isn't really part of this pattern I just added him since he did die though.)

Kisame just removed his cloak in his transformation.

Zetsu ripped his cloak splitting in half and Sasuke said he would fry him with Amaterasu.

All the Akatsuki minus Konan maybe will eventually die.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:46 PM   #8
Zazuro
Special Jonin Candidate

Well I think Tobi/Madara is gonna die soon...why? because he removed his cloak and put it somewhere to talk to sasuke in some cave to talk about the Uchiha backstory and truth about Itachi.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Wow, amazing observasion. I can't beleive you're little brohter actually noticed that! I hope Kisame lives a little while longer though, I've grown rather fond of him in teh past few chapters *sobsobsob* XD
Just to point out, I think fans of every character need to be worried. I have a feeling we are about to see a lot of deaths.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Well I think Tobi/Madara is gonna die soon...why? because he removed his cloak and put it somewhere to talk to sasuke in some cave to talk about the Uchiha backstory and truth about Itachi.

Tobi/Madara will be the last to die. He's the final boss. At least of Akatsuki.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:57 PM   #11
minoto
Genin

minoto is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nice observation rep for you

Spoiler:

[SPOILER]jutsu
Level 1:
fire style: fire claw
fire style: fire shuriken
fire style: firebreath
fire style: fire kunai
Level 2:
fire style: inferno clone[SPOILER]
Old 11-12-2009, 05:04 PM   #12
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

True, but Kisame isn't just going to have that kill him.
It seems that he has the Plot in his side, for now anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-12-2009, 05:05 PM   #13
GaaraoftheSand13
Chunin

Location: An empty road; the only one that I have ever known.
GaaraoftheSand13 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Plot is pretty amazing, isn't it?
Old 11-12-2009, 05:13 PM   #14
yondaime
Jonin

yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.yondaime is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Good eye and I am undecided on Kisame vs Killer Bee match, they both are really strong.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:18 PM   #15
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Do note that this isn't prediciting Killer Bee will kill Kisame.
It's just that SOMEONE will kill Kisame and beat him.

My prediction is Suigetsu will be the one.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:23 PM   #16
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
The first Akatsuki to die was Sasori. He lost his cloak when he removed it to reveal
his true puppet form.

The second Akatsuki to die was Hidan. His cloak got ripped while fighting Asuma.

The third Akatsuki to die was Kakuzu. His cloak was damaged by Kakashi's Chidori

The fourth (and former) Akatsuki to die was Orochimaru. He didn't wear his cloak.

The fifth Akatsuki to die was Itachi. His cloak was destroyed by Kirin.

The Sixth Akatsuki to die is Pain. His cloak got damaged when Naruto went 8 tails.

Akatsuki that are left:

Tobi/Madara
Kisame
Zetsu
Konan (former)

Tobi's cloak is just. Konan is former Akatsuki so it doesn't quite apply (Orochimaru isn't really part of this pattern I just added him since he did die though.)

Kisame just removed his cloak in his transformation.

Zetsu ripped his cloak splitting in half and Sasuke said he would fry him with Amaterasu.

All the Akatsuki minus Konan maybe will eventually die.
Actually, Zetsu's cloak ripped off when he split up.
Spoiler:
White Zetsu died a fe chapters after that.
You may want to add him. Also, put spoiler tags.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:27 PM   #17
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Actually, Zetsu's cloak ripped off when he split up. Spoiler:

I did write that his cloak ripped. But seeing how Raikage didn't actually kill
him (he attack Mizukage when thought to be dead) I say he's not dead
until Sasuke fries him with Amaterasu. Then for sure he will be dead.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #18
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Very nice observation by your bro.

Like an Easter Egg.

And I actually agree.

Especially:

Everytime a character died we saw their top card played out:

Spoiler:
Chiyo used Reinarnation.
Jiraya used Sage Mode.
Orochimaru used this Hydra.

etc.

If they play out their best move:
Its more than often meaning soon death.

And I cant see how Kisame wants to top this transformation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:28 PM   #19
ShadowKyuubi
Chunin Exam Participant

ShadowKyuubi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yeah I think Kisame's gonna die...
Old 11-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #20
deidara330
Mr. Serious

deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.deidara330 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Actually, Zetsu's cloak ripped off when he split up. Spoiler:

I did write that his cloak ripped. But seeing how Raikage didn't actually kill
him (he attack Mizukage when thought to be dead) I say he's not dead
until Sasuke fries him with Amaterasu. Then for sure he will be dead.
You wrote that his cloak ripped, but not that he died. He was definately dead at the meeting, he was stabbed in the head and his seeds were all destroyed.