Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 PM   #1
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Marijuana Should be legal

Who thinks it should be legal in The US. Personally I do cause when you look at it Alcohol and Tobacco products are more lethal the the drug
Old 11-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Marijuana Should be legal

Even if it isn't legal people will still smoke it, bruh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #3
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
Even if it isn't legal people will still smoke it, bruh.
Um yeah but it's still categorized as an illegal substance in the US and people still get arrested for the use of it.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
ShariKage
Drama Queen

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I think it should be like beer. Over 21.

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM   #5
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I think it should be like beer. Over 21.
Yeah Im with you on that
Old 11-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #6
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

i just think the state should let people have certain amounts since some abuse it coughyoricough....jk jk jk jk

anyways.....there should be a limit

kakashi uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:11 PM   #7
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi uzumaki View Post
i just think the state should let people have certain amounts since some abuse it coughyoricough....jk jk jk jk

anyways.....there should be a limit
Lol whatever, but why should there be a limit? Is there a limit to Alcohol? Is there a limit to tobacco products?
Old 11-11-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.kakashi uzumaki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yori Uchiha View Post
Lol whatever, but why should there be a limit? Is there a limit to Alcohol? Is there a limit to tobacco products?
too many questions young one....

why......b/c thats more dangerous and the most addictive, and alachol yes.......thats why pple get DUI.....and tabaco......i have no clue

Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #9
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
too many questions young one....

why......b/c thats more dangerous and the most addictive, and alachol yes.......thats why pple get DUI.....and tabaco......i have no clue
In red is a MYTH! Dangerous you say more than alcohol and tobacco. Lets look into this: Tobacco when compared to marijuana has shown that it causes more health risks to the lungs than marijuana and is easier to be addicted to it. Alcohol when compared to marijuana has been shown to be more dangerous to the internal organs, behavioral mishaps, and bad decision making. The only draw back to marijuana is that your muscles get more relax and you can lazy. But if you look this up you will see that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTS IN DEATH TO DIEING BECAUSE OF OVERUSING MARIJUANA!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #10
Gamatatsu
Banned

Gamatatsu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

If it was there be more gardening
Gamatatsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
Azal
Special Jonin Candidate

Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Azal is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Yahoo to Azal

wow calm down there is a reason why marijuana is not legal.....sadly i dont know why

Azal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #12
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
In red is a MYTH! Dangerous you say more than alcohol and tobacco. Lets look into this: Tobacco when compared to marijuana has shown that it causes more health risks to the lungs than marijuana and is easier to be addicted to it. Alcohol when compared to marijuana has been shown to be more dangerous to the internal organs, behavioral mishaps, and bad decision making. The only draw back to marijuana is that your muscles get more relax and you can lazy. But if you look this up you will see that there is ABSOLUTELY NO COUNTS IN DEATH TO DIEING BECAUSE OF OVERUSING MARIJUANA!!!

*steps back*............woah

how do you know that for sure though
i just learned that in my health class cause we are studying drugs and how we need them and how we don't

Old 11-11-2009, 09:40 PM   #13
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*steps back*............woah

how do you know that for sure though
i just learned that in my health class cause we are studying drugs and how we need them and how we don't
I know that for sure because it has been tested countless of times, there for it is proven that marijuana as dangerous as alcohol and tobacco.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:44 PM   #14
ShariKage
Drama Queen

You burn Yori?

Come at me, bro.
Old 11-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #15
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
I know that for sure because it has been tested countless of times, there for it is proven that marijuana as dangerous as alcohol and tobacco.

whats your source?

i should call my bro, he would now

also, my point is that lets say you get caught with some of it in your house or your growing it, i think they should give less penalty or no penalty if its under a certain amount

Old 11-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #16
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You burn Yori?
Yeah I do sometimes when Im in the mood for it
Old 11-11-2009, 10:22 PM   #17
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
whats your source?

i should call my bro, he would now

also, my point is that lets say you get caught with some of it in your house or your growing it, i think they should give less penalty or no penalty if its under a certain amount
He is right

Marijuana is a form for Cannabis btw.

And I'm still torn on whether this thread should be legal or not....
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #18
kakashi uzumaki
Prodigy Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
He is right

Marijuana is a form for Cannabis btw.

And I'm still torn on whether this thread should be legal or not....
who is right?

and wow wierd graph

Old 11-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #19
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
..wierd graph and thanks
Taken from wikipedia.

But I was referring to Yori as "he".
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #20
Windstorm
Apprentice Genin

Windstorm is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

First of all, I want to make it clear that I do not advocate the use of marijuana for recreational purposes.

I believe that the thread is legal, at least in the States hahaha. Heck, I JUST did a presentation on the topic of legalizing medicinal marijuana.

As for recreational purposes, there are countless arguments that can be made for and against it. (though I am strongly against all forms of recreational marijuana use)

First it's necessary for marijuana (THC) to be legalized for medicinal purposes in ALL 50 states before one can consider legalizing it for recreational use. Currently it is only legal for medical use in 13 states.

As a pharmacy student, I support the use of THC as a pain-killer. Morphine and other opiates are highly addictive and overdoses can cause death. THC has little to no addictive properties (other than psychological dependence) and an overdose of THC has never killed a patient. While I believe that marijuana adversly affects the human body, I understand that ALL medicine (whether they be painkillers or vitamin supplements) can have highly negative effects on a patient's health.

PS: In case you're wondering, THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannibal) refers to the main "mind-altering" chemical that is present in marijuana. I refer to THC because it is used as the primary focus of medical marijuana.

Last edited by Windstorm; 11-12-2009 at 12:00 AM.
Windstorm is offline   Reply With Quote