Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 11-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #21
Nemico
Chunin Exam Proctor

Nemico is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Lying about post count is now infractable.

It did start getting a bit annoying.
Should have probably seen this coming...
Old 11-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #22
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonanSenpai View Post
Actually the correct term is "infractors"
No he meant infraction, and it was correct.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:15 PM   #23
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
No he meant infraction, and it was correct.
Sorry, bolded the wrong word, I edited it correctly

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #24
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I agree with this.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #25
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonanSenpai View Post
Sorry, bolded the wrong word, I edited it correctly
Touche and valid, yes you are correct about the terminology.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 11-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #26
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Well yeah there is always the temp an but I don't think we will be temp banning people at first....
Check the list of infractions again :S

Also, it was a typo on my part toma xD
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:19 PM   #27
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Check the list of infractions again :S
Jeez, that is BRUTAL. I'll have to edit the infractor guide. I am not sure I would be that brutal!

20 pointer, 7 days, loss of special powers or mod access.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 11-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #28
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Aurega and I now have permission to infract people who lie about their post counts.

This is in response the the panic some of our "less savvy" users had upon seeing 2 post counts and the 300 or so PM's I got about the forums being broken.

Please remove face post counts from your location area in 24 hours, or else aurega and I will be infracting.

Right now there is no official infraction and so aurega and I have been told to "be creative."

You have been warned.

Aurega's EDIT: There is now an official infraction in place for this, so anyone with infraction powers can infract people who fake their post count.
But why? Were not hurting anyone or anything.

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #29
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketjed1 View Post
But why? Were not hurting anyone or anything.
Except I had to spend three hours getting yelled at by people who thought the forum was broken. That makes me the person being hurt.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 11-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #30
rocketjed1
Special Jonin Candidate

rocketjed1 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Except I had to spend three hours getting yelled at by people who thought the forum was broken. That makes me the person being hurt.
Well then why can't we make a thread saying that it's just a joke and that nothings broke so people shouldnt worry about it?

rocketjed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:23 PM   #31
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.
SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

In addition to being given by our loving infraction group, infractions for this will also be given out roulette style at times, resulting in an instant banning for indefinite periods of time for random violators.

Thanks!
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #32
<Aurega?>

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Well then why can't we make a thread saying that it's just a joke and that nothings broke so people shouldnt worry about it?
Because people never check for threads before they PM toma, or others about stuff like that.

So best way to solve it would be making it illegal, so people can't get confused in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
In addition to being given by our loving infraction group, infractions for this will also be given out roulette style at times, resulting in an instant banning for indefinite periods of time for random violators.

Thanks!
Can I have your kids? xD
Old 11-11-2009, 03:24 PM   #33
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Cause people don't read before harassing the mods. They just pm.

There is no GOOD reason to lie about post count like a chump and it causes us problems, and we have better forum related talks to do so we are attacking the source of the disturbance.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 11-11-2009, 03:27 PM   #34
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Irony.

When the person who started this, is an infractor.

(My bad again)

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:28 PM   #35
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Cause people don't read before harassing the mods. They just pm.

There is no GOOD reason to lie about post count like a chump and it causes us problems, and we have better forum related talks to do so we are attacking the source of the disturbance.
You took the words out of your mouth xD (I was going to post this, and yes I know what I was saying)

But further more, doing that confuses users and Toma already has enough on his plate to deal with, especially with Thanksgiving coming up xD So why waste time on something he knows won't work, and also, what do you get in the end by doing this "fake post count" anyways, there is none, nothing at all, so that is my reasoning.

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #36
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
Irony.

(My bad again)
Planning to overthrow the forums with your ironic schemes?

*swings lamp back and forth*

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:29 PM   #37
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Irony.

(My bad again)

So long as the behavior is corrected it's no issue, but yeah, you infracting someone for a trend you started is funny.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 11-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #38
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
So long as the behavior is corrected it's no issue, but yeah, you infracting someone for a trend you started is funny.
No warnings just infract?

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo (Nightmare) via FoxyTunes

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #39
<Aurega?>

Quote:
No warnings just infract?

---------------- Now playing: Kid Cudi - Solo Dolo (Nightmare) via FoxyTunes
This thread is the warning I think.
Old 11-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #40
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
This thread is the warning I think.
Pretty much, but nowadays, people tend not to care much about warnings. =P

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
Planning to overthrow the forums with your ironic schemes?

*swings lamp back and forth*
*Slams hand down the table*

WE know it was you who was secretly behind these ironic little evil schemes! You're planning on releasing another disease onto the Forums, confess it! xDD

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dictators