Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Announcements

Announcements Don't forget to read up on the latest forum and rule changes here!

Old 11-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Lying about post count is now infractable.

Aurega and I now have permission to infract people who lie about their post counts.

This is in response the the panic some of our "less savvy" users had upon seeing 2 post counts and the 300 or so PM's I got about the forums being broken.

Please remove face post counts from your location area in 24 hours, or else aurega and I will be infracting.

Right now there is no official infraction and so aurega and I have been told to "be creative."

You have been warned.

Aurega's EDIT: There is now an official infraction in place for this, so anyone with infraction powers can infract people who fake their post count.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.

Last edited by <Aurega?>; 11-11-2009 at 03:19 PM.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:01 PM   #2
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default Re: Lying about post count is now infractable.

*runs off to delete*

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It's annoying yea, but I don't think it should be infractable. That's like arresting whoever sings the waffle song. Just sayin'.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:03 PM   #4
nexthokage
Special Jonin Candidate

nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.nexthokage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i guess i have to change *goes to change it to something else*

For CCS: Herp Derp
From CCS: HERP DERP
3 YEARS ON HERE
Please sub to my youtube channel -V-

Quote:
Wikipedia
On April 1, 2012 at midnight, Toonami appeared to have taken over hosting for the night. While this could very well be Adult Swim's latest April Fool's Day prank, it appears to have returned
I like Bleach so much now and I play CoD
nexthokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #5
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Gotcha.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:06 PM   #6
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

*runs off tto delete that crap* oops srry o.O

Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So this means I can change my location right now through the next 24 hours and as long as I change it back I won't get in trouble xD J.K.

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #8
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShariKage View Post
It's annoying yea, but I don't think it should be infractable. That's like arresting whoever sings the waffle song. Just sayin'.
its more like someone doing something to trick their neighbors, and they start complaining to the police about it.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #9
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:

If you create a fake fire alarm, and play a trick on your highschool, and a bunch of people run outside, don't see a firetruck, and call 911 to report the fire, are you gonna get in trouble for it?

Cause I am the 911 operator and I got 400 calls. I can't infract the general public for being gullible (I asked) but the mods feel that we can ask people to stop, and infract if they continue a practice that wastes an hour of my and the mods time every day.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 11-11-2009, 03:09 PM   #10
9naruto
Chunin Exam Proctor

9naruto saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Wait how do you lie about your post count? Doesn't make sense -_-....

"You couldn't hit me with a hollow tip even if you graduated with a sniper scholarship... this is my lyrical semi-automatic, pop-pop-pop!" ~Bulletproof
9naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #11
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
If you create a fake fire alarm, and play a trick on your highschool, and a bunch of people run outside, don't see a firetruck, and call 911 to report the fire, are you gonna get in trouble for it?

Cause I am the 911 operator and I got 400 calls. I can't infract the general public for being gullible (I asked) but the mods feel that we can ask people to stop, and infract if they continue a practice that wastes an hour of my and the mods time every day.

yeah, more like that....

Old 11-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #12
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9naruto View Post
Wait how do you lie about your post count? Doesn't make sense -_-....
i would show you, but its now infractable (well in 24 hours it is)

Old 11-11-2009, 03:10 PM   #13
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Quote:

*dials 9tomtom*

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #14
ShariKage
Drama Queen
Perpetually leaving the forum

ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ShariKage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sorry, Toma. Didn't know it was that bad. People are icky.

Come at me, bro.
FRIEND CODE: 1334 7723 7345
ShariKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #15
9naruto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyl View Post
i would show you, but its now infractable (well in 24 hours it is)
Then why don't you just tell me?

"You couldn't hit me with a hollow tip even if you graduated with a sniper scholarship... this is my lyrical semi-automatic, pop-pop-pop!" ~Bulletproof
Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #16
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry, Toma. Didn't know it was that bad. People are icky.
im not icky ><

Old 11-11-2009, 03:11 PM   #17
<Aurega?>
Because having a blank username couldn't possibly be any more annoying

<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.<Aurega?> is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Aurega and I now have permission to infract people who lie about their post counts.

This is in response the the panic some of our "less savvy" users had upon seeing 2 post counts and the 300 or so PM's I got about the forums being broken.

Please remove face post counts from your location area in 24 hours, or else aurega and I will be infracting.

Right now there is no official infraction and so aurega and I have been told to "be creative."

You have been warned.
Correction, there is an official infraction and it's quite severe. So all infractors will be hunting you down if you don't remove it.

Last edited by <Aurega?>; 11-11-2009 at 03:17 PM.
<Aurega?> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #18
9naruto
Chunin Exam Proctor

*feels left out*
How do you lie bout your postcount!!! and Cyl stop spamming. Its annoying.

Old 11-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #19
Konan
Chunin

Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Konan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Correction, there is an official infraction and it's quite severe. So all infractions will be hunting you down if you don't remove it.
Actually the correct term is "infractors"

-Forum Family-

Brother's: Anbu-Phoenix, KyzaBankz, thenagan, shippuden515120, ninetaled, itachi/madara
Sister's: bloom13, sakuraharuno444
Cousin's: C-C, waterlemon-chi, Kaze-Ryuu
BestFriend: V-Valentine

~3rd Place in TBC's Trivia Contest -Tia Harribel

Konan
Spoiler:

By giving KonanSenpai a internet you have saved the wrath brought to kittens and puppys from TheDemonZabuza's and MaikeruShinigami's Internets.

Konan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:14 PM   #20
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurega View Post
Correction, there is an official infraction and it's quite severe. So all infractions will be hunting you down if you don't remove it.
Well yeah there is always the temp an but I don't think we will be temp banning people at first....

Best post ever!

Always remember

Tags
dictators