Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Creative Corner

Creative Corner Fanfiction? Check. Fan Art? Check. Anything else you can imagine creating? Check, check, check. Just keep those pesky forum rules in mind!

Old 11-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #1
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Souls of the Five Elements

I made a story, mhm.

Now, this isn't going to have ninjas, jutsu, etc. So if you were looking for that, you were dead wrong. So it's not FF, it's just a random story I came up with a couple months ago. ^ ^

Chap 1.

"C'mon, kid, stand up and fight! You said you were gonna take me down right?!" a man (man number 1) yelled, kicking a little boy in the stomach. "Hey, stop messing around. We have to leave. Kane will get impatient, and if we're really late, he'll eventually kill us." another man (Man number 2) said. "Tch. You're very lucky, kid. If we didn't have to go, you'd be dead by now." man number one said. The boy hadn't moved, and when he did, he flinched.

"I can't move..." he mumbled. "R-rei.." his father weakly said, laying on the ground. "Father...?" Rei asked. "Take my sword...and run." he said. Rei couldn't believe what he was hearing. "But, father....it's your-" "It's your's now. Now hurry. Take it and run." his father said, before coughing harshly, and eventually dying.

Rei slowly but quickly stood up, and started walking to a large cabinet. He opened it, and saw his father's most treasured blades.
Spoiler:
(A/n: it looks like Ichigo's sword in Bleach, when it's in it's Shikai)
It was all black, and was a horrible weight that would be impossible for Rei to carry.

He tried to weild it, but failed as it fell out of his hands and collapsed on the ground. You.....are the weilder of darkness. A voice in Rei's head said. "Wha-" but then, a sudden black light emerged from the sword, and released itself inside of Rei. His eyes widened as pain over took him once more, making him fall on the ground.
"What is this...?" he asked himself. He suddenly felt a strange power erupt inside of him, as he stood up, feeling better than ever. He tried picking up the sword again, and he did it with ease.

"Wow..." he said. He settled on putting the sword in his back, after putting on a support to keep it there.
Spoiler:
(Like Suigetsu's. I don't know what those things are called, lol.)

Rei walked out of his home, after taking a look back inside, seeing his mother's, father's, and brother's bodies. "I'll find this Kane guy, just you wait!" he quietly shouted, starting on his new journey. "I think I'll go ask someone to join me first....I know he'll say yes!" Rei said to himself, turning a corner and walking to a small house.

He knocked on the door, and waited. His back was slightly hurting, but he didn't mind the pain. "Oh, it's you, Rei!" a boy's voice shouted, as he opened the door wider.

Tell me what you think. ^ ^
I don't think it was that good, but if you guys like it, I'll continue.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

OnyxBlossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

jesse uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Souls of the Five Elements

it was good onyx and about suigetsu do mean his sword by the way your story reminds me of bleach hehe. with the zanpaktou and all.
jesse uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 11:36 PM   #3
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.OnyxBlossom is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
it was good onyx and about suigetsu do mean his sword by the way your story reminds me of bleach hehe. with the zanpaktou and all.
No, it's that one thing that holds his sword. I don't know what those are called though. >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 11-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #4
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
No, it's that one thing that holds his sword. I don't know what those are called though. >.<
hmmm handel? maybe.... oh well if I am wrong.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:38 PM   #5
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse uzumaki View Post
hmmm handel? maybe.... oh well if I am wrong.
Whatever they're called, you know what I meant, right?

Old 11-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #6
jesse uzumaki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxBlossom View Post
Whatever they're called, you know what I meant, right?
yes I do.
Old 11-09-2009, 11:44 PM   #7
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok. If you didn't, I'd have to change a lot.

I have to go to bed now. School tomorrow...>.< (But it's a 3 hour delay and free dress, yay! ^ ^)

But Ch 2 will be out tomorrow. If I get enough -what we call on FF- reviews.

Old 11-10-2009, 10:16 PM   #8
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

Onyx is was nice
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #9
Shika'sgurl
Chunin Exam Participant

Shika'sgurl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to Shika'sgurl

Loving it Onxy!

Epic best friend-JapaneseAnimeForLife
Awesome twin-like cousin-ANIMELVR4EVR
Dear little sister-KIBAFAN321

I ♥ you all!
ShiKibAme
Shika'sgurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:51 PM   #10
OnyxBlossom
Special Jonin Candidate

(Thanks, guys. ^ ^)

Ch 2.

"You want me....to what?" the boy at the door asked. "Ameil, you've already asked that two times...." Rei said. "Well, I don't know...what do I get for it?" he asked. "Nothing. Other than getting stronger, you don't get anything else." Rei replied. "Ah....ok!" Ameil yelled. He had spikey ice blue hair and dark green eyes. He had a fun and outgoing personality and loved messing with his friends, unlike Rei who was somewhat too serious.

"So, when do we start on this so called journey?" Ameil asked. "Maybe after you find your element. Mine is darkness." Rei said. "Lucky! You know how much I like the dark!" Ameil yelled, crossing his arms.

"Ameil....shut up." Rei said, getting a headache. Neither noticed how much danger they were getting into at the age of 8.

7 years later.....

"C'mon, Rei! You mean you've never gone to High school for even one day?!" Ameil yelled. "No. I have better things to do other than going to school." Rei said. "Well, you're going. It's the first day anyway." Ameil said, throwing Rei a uniform.

"No, I'm not." Rei said, throwing it back. "Yes you are," "No, I'm not."
"I'll freeze you if you don't go." Ameil threatened. "Try it." Rei challenged.

Ameil had found out that his power (or element) was ice, and Rei thought it fit him perfectly. "Ok, but you asked for it." Ameil said. He put his hand up in the air and a blue energy formed in his palm. "Fine, I'll go." Rei mumbled.

"All right!" Ameil yelled. He forced Rei to put the uniform on and dragged him out of his apartment. "Let me go, you're choking me!" Rei yelled. "Not a chnce! If i do, you might run." Ameil replied. "Tch," Rei scoffed. While running, Ameil noticed two girls walking on the opposite side of the street. "Hey, it's Shinya!" he yelled.

"Who?" Rei asked. "She's a friend of mine. Hey, Shinya, Namine!" he called.

"You plan on breaking-" Shinya began but she got cut off as she heard Ameil calling her. "Hi Ameil!" Namine yelled back, waving. "I guess you weren't listening, were you?" Shinya mumbled. She had long light purple hair with a white headband and dark blue eyes. Namine had short brown hair and redish brown eyes.

Shinya was always the one to calm people down, but she also had a short temper. Namine was calm and a kind person. She didn't like fights, but she, like Shinya, had a short temper.

"So, who's your friend?" Shinya asked once the two boys got near them. "This, is Rei Akeda. He's new here." Ameil said. "I'm not ne-" Rei said, only to get jabbed in the gut by Ameil. "Nice to meet you." he said instead. "Hi Rei. I'm Shinya Ikura. This is Namine Shirudo." Shinya said. "Hi." Namine said with a smile.

"Now, let's get go-" "Hey, Tsurugi (Ameil's last name). Who's this guy?' a deep voice behind them said. They trned around and saw Namine's boyfriend, Kazuki. He was the bully of the school, and even Namine found herself disliking him.

"Kazuki, please don't cause any trouble." Namine said. "Hmph. He just looks like shrimp to me. It'll be fast messing with him." Kazuki said with a smirk. "Kazuki, I wouldn't mess with Rei if I were you." Ameil said. "Shut it, blue boy." Kazuki snapped. "Blue boy?! Why you-" "Ameil, stop. If he wants to see how much of a shrimp I am, let him." Rei said.

"You're brave, kid. But after I'm finished with you, you won't want to show your face around here." Kazuki said. "Oh, really? Then bring it, tough guy." Rei said.

There's chap 2. ^ ^ Long, isn't it?
I was thinking about stopping this story, but I guess I'll just keep it going, whether or not people read it.