Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #21
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: elements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocaloid View Post
Canon means it matters and was in the manga, meaning Kishimoto came up with them. In the manga, the 3-tailed was sealed before the 2-tailed and the whole thing with Guren and Yuukimaru didn't happen. In the anime it did happen and the 3-tailed was sealed just before the 4-tailed. All of the fillers after Sasuke left weren't in the manga either, meaning Kishi didn't come up with them, making them not canon, just filler (Think of filler as meaning 'filling in to waste time').
I know about filler, it's just that this is the first time hearing the word canon. but still, that 3 tailed filler does give a pretty good explanation how the akatsuki knew three tails was there Since it doesn't give it in the manga.
flamey234 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:08 PM   #22
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.flamey234 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

and, yay, this thread is semi-live again. anyone else who comes in, post your ideas about certain element combinations you believe would work well in combination with each other
Old 10-31-2009, 07:12 AM   #23
Airgrimes
Chunin Exam Participant

Airgrimes is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinari View Post
How about earth and water. When you combin those elements you get a glass element. Or crystals. (sort of my jutsu style)
sry..... glass is made from heat and sand....sry
crystal was really unclear which is why I say elements in NARUTO are inconsistent.
but who cares. the anime is brilliant.

[U][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][COLOR=Green]Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Airgrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:14 PM   #24
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
sry..... glass is made from heat and sand....sry
crystal was really unclear which is why I say elements in NARUTO are inconsistent.
but who cares. the anime is brilliant.
do you mean fire and earth? other than that, i agree. Gets the mind going quite a bit.
Old 11-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #25
Yukinari
Chunin Exam Participant

Yukinari is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Red face Re: elements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey234 View Post
do you mean fire and earth? other than that, i agree. Gets the mind going quite a bit.
hehehe~ thats the fun part about it.
Old 11-03-2009, 02:16 PM   #26
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinari View Post
hehehe~ thats the fun part about it.
yay pyros
Old 11-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #27
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

no no

Spoiler:

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One"
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination
Sing the Batman theme incessantly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♥Cutietenten♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:05 AM   #28
flamey234
Special Jonin Candidate

what? what's wrong with that? My favorite elements are fire and lightning since I like ever changing things and I have yet to see two lightning bolts or fires that are exactly the same

Whatever happens, happens

Always expect the worst, that way, if everything goes according to plan, it will be a pleasant surprise.
power of the mind always beats the yearnings of the body
Mythbusters=explosives
explosives=Deidara
so, Mythbusters=Deidara
Scientia Potentia Est "Knowledge is Power"

Tags
earth, element, fire, lightening, wind